PDA

View Full Version : from the floor

gonzo
08-06-2005, 11:39 AM
Webfather is back buying 750k worth of domains.
Vod is out the new cool phrase is mobile.
Plenty of 2257 vultures.
Several new billing solutions we won't see in jan.
Python gets ass cancer complaints for the black dye in the ass tisue.

Show booth floor is sparse.... Everyone seems to either be playing poker or drinking booze in the pool.

Seminars are well attended. Plenty of new faces but less content ass except for the night.

Lee noga spotted wearing a oprano teeshirt ynot bob says that lying cunt confucy hasn't shown up to buy him a drink like she said she would.

TheEnforcer
08-06-2005, 12:17 PM
Thanks for the report Gonzo!!

DeanCapture
08-06-2005, 12:19 PM
Gonzo - what's the latest with iBill? Heard they were setup at the show.
Has anyone set fire to their booth yet?

:rolleyes:

Inabon
08-06-2005, 12:28 PM
nop they are not setup however there are a couple of ibill employees around (programers weird fucks)

Trev
08-06-2005, 12:28 PM
nop they are not setup however there are a couple of ibill employees around (programers weird fucks)

You said it ;)

Jace
08-06-2005, 12:55 PM
wow, so the ink from the python toilet paper is coming off on peoples asses?

i sale cheap paper!

gonzo
08-06-2005, 01:07 PM
Gonzo - what's the latest with iBill? Heard they were setup at the show.
Has anyone set fire to their booth yet?

:rolleyes:
I just got an ibill tee shirt and calculator. I guees its to cover my ass and figure out how much they owe my partner nick.

Larry walters is about to tell us if obscenity has gone to far.

SykkBoy
08-06-2005, 01:31 PM
I don't even have to attend the seminar to know what he's going to say ;-)

the ONLY thing better than a dodgy lawyer is a dodgy lawyer you are retaining ;-)

Jace
08-06-2005, 02:27 PM
I just got an ibill tee shirt and calculator. I guees its to cover my ass and figure out how much they owe my partner nick.

gonzo, i think you just made the IBill quote of the year...that shit was funny as hell dude

Trev
08-06-2005, 03:26 PM
:-pearl:

Hell Puppy
08-06-2005, 04:05 PM

Not sure I'd trust that iBill calculator.

Actually, it probably calculates the numbers just fine, however it takes several months to show you the total after you press the equal sign and even then it only gives you partial results.

Nickatilynx
08-06-2005, 07:14 PM

Actually, it probably calculates the numbers just fine, however it takes several months to show you the total after you press the equal sign and even then it only gives you partial results.

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

:okthumb:

TheEnforcer
08-06-2005, 10:15 PM

Hahahah.. good one...

DollarManSteve
08-08-2005, 02:38 AM
wow, so the ink from the python toilet paper is coming off on peoples asses?

i sale cheap paper!

I really thought this guy was joking.. but apparently not. He was actually quite mad that it was 1-ply (hey, come on.. putting tp in every room in the hotel costs $$$$) and no, the ink didnt actually come off.. I wiped my ass many times and can report no ink transfer... and he did in fact say that this would give him cancer.. though I doubt we'll see a study in the New England Journal of medicine about the dangers of Pyton tp.

SykkBoy
08-08-2005, 02:39 AM
damn, I've heard very little juice from the show...does that mean business actually got done...or it was just a more lowkey show with people playing the game "Spot The Fed"?

Jace
08-08-2005, 03:49 AM
I really thought this guy was joking.. but apparently not. He was actually quite mad that it was 1-ply (hey, come on.. putting tp in every room in the hotel costs $$$$) and no, the ink didnt actually come off.. I wiped my ass many times and can report no ink transfer... and he did in fact say that this would give him cancer.. though I doubt we'll see a study in the New England Journal of medicine about the dangers of Pyton tp.

wow, i hate to say it, but if I came to a hotel and all i got one single ply generic toliet paper, i would have hit the roof and demanded some sort of apology from the hotel staff...i have SERIOUSLY bad hemmroids (nice to know huh?), and 1 ply toilet paper makes me bleed out my asshole

i appreciate the fun factor in wiping my ass with Python...but it would suck for those of us that are lacking in the perfect asshole department

Newton
08-08-2005, 04:19 AM
It is not the hotels fault you have bottom grapes, nor pythons .. There is nothing stopping you from asking for 3 ply toilet paper; the hotel would be able to accomodate your request ;)

Kudos to them for the advertising idea and for implementing it ..

gonzo
08-08-2005, 08:13 AM
Sykk everyone is quiet because they were working. Show went off without major incident. I was told that avn had to pay quite the insurance price due to the furniture tossing of last year.

In short as nick has been saying... Less atendees more business. I know oprano has a couple of announcements as a result of it.

I know on a personal note I made many more friends and some major deals personally. And you all see joe is so happy he's dancing.

Btw newton the pda version of the board rocks. Loads fast with advertising.

Where is the tired smiley?

Peaches
08-08-2005, 08:54 AM
There was one roll of Python paper in the bathrooms and 2 of the regular hotel stuff. I have used my toilet frequently and the Python paper hasn't been used. I'm saving it for the next guests :)

I've done LOTS of business both on and off the floor. It's there if you want it!

iamkathi
08-08-2005, 09:03 AM
The hotel staff replaced the good 2 ply stuff with the Python roll in yesterday's room cleaning. And Python's paper is 2 ply, but one of the sheets has the dreaded black ink.

I have heard it said this show was a lot like the smaller regional shows, just more expensive.

I for one have enjoyed this show, I have done exactly what I set out to do.

Nickatilynx
08-08-2005, 09:16 AM
Unbelieveable LOL

The biggest debate is the ply of python's tp!!

The idea of a promo is to get people talking.

So it was a good promo :)

Rolo
08-08-2005, 09:30 AM

Yeah, seeing the company name covered in shit is always a good promo - better hope they do not fuck up, or I´m sure some webmaster will be taking a shit, wipe his ass with Python paper and posting the pics on GFY ;-)))

Peaches
08-08-2005, 09:43 AM
Unbelieveable LOL

The biggest debate is the ply of python's tp!!

The idea of a promo is to get people talking.

Not that many people are talking about it at the show. IMO there were many better product placements - Ant's plastic cup koosie was a great idea! :)

gonzo
08-08-2005, 01:19 PM
There was one roll of Python paper in the bathrooms and 2 of the regular hotel stuff. I have used my toilet frequently and the Python paper hasn't been used. I'm saving it for the next guests :)

I've done LOTS of business both on and off the floor. It's there if you want it!

Amen.
Its always there if you want it. The traffic was filtered to the show this time!

Phoenix
08-08-2005, 01:43 PM

i had to sit in between two of them playing poker

ugh

Anthony
08-08-2005, 02:16 PM
We had a lot of promo going on. From the flags on the chairs outside for service, to little fans for the heat.

It was a blast seeing ppl wearing the macdaddybucks sleevless shirts. More than any other, I would say. :)

Bhelliom
08-08-2005, 02:42 PM
i had to sit in between two of them playing poker

ugh

Did they pay up at the end of the night? or just promise that they would soon? :blink:

Trev
08-08-2005, 02:42 PM
Did they pay up at the end of the night? or just promise that they would soon? :blink:
hahahahahahahahaha :wnw:

:okthumb: