PDA

View Full Version : if you think joesho has no game read this!

gonzo
08-05-2005, 03:30 AM
Congrats from the faily goes out to joesho and the remote thumbs crew for scoring the management of longtime and world renowned penthouse photographer earl miller.

Earl miller has shot some of the biggest names in the biz and now joe and crew rake over management of his affiliate program and site.

Please join me in a hearty well done and best wishes to the entire remote thumbs gang.

Who's on top of their game now?

SykkBoy
08-05-2005, 04:17 AM
Excellent score
I met Earl Miller a couple years ago. Very nice guy with great content.

Dravyk
08-05-2005, 04:42 AM
Many congrats, Joe! Nice team there! :okthumb:

Trev
08-05-2005, 05:04 AM
Nicely done Joe :okthumb:

Newton
08-05-2005, 08:29 AM
Heartiest congratulations to all concerned .. Well Done :clapping:

Evil Chris
08-05-2005, 09:11 AM
Well done... Earl's pics make me feel kinda funny. :)

Nickatilynx
08-05-2005, 12:01 PM
I am totally surprised!!!

;-))

Congrats :)

TheEnforcer
08-05-2005, 12:46 PM
very cool, congrats to all! :okthumb:

Steady
08-05-2005, 12:47 PM
Excellent!! :okthumb:

Inabon
08-05-2005, 02:54 PM
finally i am able to post fucking internet in the room sucks.

hey guys thanks for your support.

show is pretty good having fun lots of biz little drama

lots of beer

however the GFY warm up was a susage fest. ask big moe

jajaja

minibon is harrasing all models on the floor fucking little midget.

Inabon
08-05-2005, 02:55 PM
and may i add that the board is flying nice and fast here in FL

;)

Jace
08-05-2005, 05:48 PM
Earl miller has shot some of the biggest names in the biz

damn straight...he has shot my wife and I once...and my wife on her own 3 more times

awesome guy and phemonenal photographer

congrats joesho!

Jace
08-05-2005, 05:49 PM
however the GFY warm up was a susage fest.
i think that will be the first of many sausage fests at internext 2005

kath
08-05-2005, 06:22 PM
i think that will be the first of many sausage fests at internext 2005

Yep - isn't it always? lol See... there are some things you CAN count on. LMAO

slavdogg
08-05-2005, 09:27 PM
shit i'm late to this ass kissing party

gonzo
08-05-2005, 10:48 PM
Slav I'm having icewine with serge.

grimm
08-06-2005, 01:20 AM
Slav I'm having icewine with serge.

game dont mean SHIT unless the field of play is defined. anyone can play dodgeball..the adult game is as easy a fish in a barrel:)

grimm
08-06-2005, 01:22 AM
big fish, small pond, et. al.

Nickatilynx
08-06-2005, 01:37 AM
I'll be honest when I was told privately about this ,Ididn't know who the fuck he was. LOL

But it seems if you are into content , I guess it comes with a great library of 2257 content.

My first comment in fact after "WHo?"

was ,"Ok so he's a well known Photog , well he gets about 1000 SE lookups a mth for his name , so he ain't exactly famous"

But then I'm all about traffic...

So Joe scored a reasonable well known photog , good on him.

Don't see the need to decree the dude for it.

grimm
08-06-2005, 01:47 AM
im just saying being a "good guy" in adult is tantamount to being the valedictorian of summer school, im made millions off the shady type... hundreds of thousands off the after school specal types. no offense to joe at al.. but it you want to make good money, deal with unsavory characters in traffic.. your "legit businessman" in adult doesnt exist. sermon over. best to you all

grimm
08-06-2005, 01:50 AM
there are no empires left to be built. period

Nickatilynx
08-06-2005, 02:03 AM
im just saying being a "good guy" in adult is tantamount to being the valedictorian of summer school, im made millions off the shady type... hundreds of thousands off the after school specal types. no offense to joe at al.. but it you want to make good money, deal with unsavory characters in traffic.. your "legit businessman" in adult doesnt exist. sermon over. best to you all

Not surprisingly , I totally agree. :)

JoesHO
08-06-2005, 03:10 AM
Thank you, and as a wiseman once said time tells all tales.

so with our great revshare program, daily updates of the hottest women on the net , both ardcore video and solo photos of the highest posible caliber in exsistance .

try out your traffic with me, and tell me you come from Oprano I will raise your percentage of payout based on what kind of joins you can send.

I mean since The average member of thhe site stays and retains for 5 and a half months , you do the comparissons , ( you know if your current sponsors can retain like this or not) and lets face it, at the end of the day it is about how much money you make, not how new I am.

I will show you mine, if you show me yours.

if there is anything you need/want jst ask me.

To those that wished us well, thank you.

To the Nayy sayers, Earl miller is Pe nthouse magzines MOST published photog, and has EXCLUSIVE HIGH END video of the biggest names in the business, and the HOTTESTT new talent around.

Inabon
08-06-2005, 06:08 AM
grim all good whatever but like joe says time will tell so far we have beat a couple of fuckers that said we would not last 1 year hell we are at our 3rd with RT alone.

if you are right you are right we are fucked however if we are right who is fucked.

take care man if you are at the show look me up.

ttyl
P.