PDA

View Full Version : internext drag asses ...etc

gonzo
08-04-2005, 10:48 AM
20 minutes to get a badge made. Avn you should tell these temps to stop worrying about scoring vip passes to the industry party and take my fucking 300 bucks.

I used python to just wipe my ass this morning. I'm not so sure I'd want that as a promotion but everyone will think of em.

So far they got imulive stickers all over the floor. The whoring of the hotel is under way.

I do think they might have a winning formula with this show. The mundane show floor hours have been reduced by half and they have rented out the cabanas .... At an inflated price to do more networking. Free booze always draws crowds.

More info as I get it. Serge I have my eye out for meat and aga.

Winetalk.com
08-04-2005, 11:00 AM
Serge I have my eye out for meat and aga.

ty!

the first shot from Internext -
the Stud is here! Watch out, ladies!
:)

http://www.nocomments.com/US-Embassy.jpg

Anthony
08-04-2005, 11:05 AM
ty!

the first shot from Internext -
the Stud is here! Watch out, ladies!
:)

http://www.nocomments.com/US-Embassy.jpg

On no you didn't. Tell me no drawers were dropped again after I left!

Peaches
08-04-2005, 11:07 AM
I won't be there until tomorrow afternoon. Please have Aly clear all lines for me. Thank you.

gonzo
08-04-2005, 11:11 AM
On no you didn't. Tell me no drawers were dropped again after I left!
I have a picture of him from last night. I was going to ask who knows what he's famous for on oprano?

Winetalk.com
08-04-2005, 11:11 AM
Anthony,
you know me better than that,
I don't "drop and tell"
;)

TheEnforcer
08-04-2005, 01:02 PM
Looking forward to your show reports Gonzo.

Anthony
08-04-2005, 02:08 PM
I have a picture of him from last night. I was going to ask who knows what he's famous for on oprano?

I'm on my way down from Broward. Should be there by 3:30 or so. I'll call you when I get in.

Hell Puppy
08-04-2005, 05:55 PM

Did you two hang out with your wang out?

JoesHO
08-06-2005, 03:22 AM
That guy Tony from spacash is a very nice guy to talk with.

Trev
08-06-2005, 05:28 AM
That guy Tony from spacash is a very nice guy to talk with.
Is Gianna there :yowsa:

gonzo
08-08-2005, 12:00 AM

I havent seen her but the first day. But I had dinner with Gerrard and got the inside scoop on Spabucks.

Anthony
08-08-2005, 01:14 AM

I met her on the way out, getting my car.

Gianna isn't what I expected.

To say she is a fawking hawtie would do her no credit.

She is fine as wine, and hot like fuego.

Peaches
08-08-2005, 01:27 AM
Gianna is here and to verify what Ant said, she's a hottie - but I've known that for quite some time :)

DollarManSteve
08-08-2005, 02:32 AM
I used python to just wipe my ass this morning. I'm not so sure I'd want that as a promotion but everyone will think of em.

lol.. believe me I heard every possible joke.. but it seemed to go over well. Any one's negative opinion of Python certainly couldnt have been made any worse by the tp... I was more worried about the 45-minute expose that was on Dateline on thursday (f'ing spammers!!), but that seemed to blow over as well...

All in all I had a fun and productive time, and it was good to meet you and the rest

Next up: maybe the island gathering.. but Vegas for sure!!