PDA

View Full Version : Good Tuesday Morning!

MorganGrayson
08-02-2005, 10:13 AM
The second day of August. So far, so good....

Nick...I want a cappucino machine for in here. :)

The coffee maker is *great,* don't get me wrong, but the "double chocolate mocha latte" crowd has begun to make special requests.

:coffee: Personally, I prefer the medicinal "jolt to the brain wake-up call" stuff. :)

Platter of pastries waiting! :)

Red
08-02-2005, 11:36 AM
We need the strong wake up jolt in the morning,:coffee: but in the afternoon a little mocha cappucino is nice. And maybe some croissants, or scones. The Krispy Kremes that are around here are good, don't get me wrong, but a cappucino machines calls for treats that are a little more upscale.

Oh, Good morning Morgan. :)

MorganGrayson
08-02-2005, 12:03 PM
Good morning, Red! :bwave:

Personally, I'd like to have a little crumpet with my cappucino.

Ohhh...Trreeevvvv!! :yowsa:

Trev
08-02-2005, 12:48 PM
You called :yowsa:

Good morning ladies :D

MorganGrayson
08-02-2005, 12:54 PM
Hello, crumpet! :yowsa: :inlove:

Ahhh...all I need now is the cappucino! Or a mocha latte. :D

Trev
08-02-2005, 12:58 PM
Hello, crumpet! :yowsa: :inlove:

Ahhh...all I need now is the cappucino! Or a mocha latte. :D
My skills don't run into beverages of a non alcoholic content :(

Bhelliom
08-02-2005, 01:15 PM
Good Morning Everyone.... I'm Baaaacccckkkkkk :P

Hope everyone had a good weekend... I love the civic holiday... great long weekend.

went to a water park on saturday, boating in my brothers new sidewinder speedboat on sunday, and flew stunt kites and drank yesterday.

So hope everyone else had a productive weekend and get right back into posting shortly

MorganGrayson
08-02-2005, 01:20 PM
Good Morning Everyone.... I'm Baaaacccckkkkkk :P

Hope everyone had a good weekend... I love the civic holiday... great long weekend.

went to a water park on saturday, boating in my brothers new sidewinder speedboat on sunday, and flew stunt kites and drank yesterday.

So hope everyone else had a productive weekend and get right back into posting shortly

Welcome back, stud puppy! :yowsa: I missed you!! Every time I put the birthdays up I thought of you and wondered how many you'd know! :D

I wanted you to know that I wrote your real name down in my day book when I got your pm so I'd remember it. I found the notation last night when I was going through the pages transferring some info into my *other* book. I stared at it and sighed at myself. I *hate* having a memory with holes in it.

Bhelliom
08-02-2005, 01:23 PM
Stud puppy? I don't even get to be a full grown?
Although I suppose pussies are much cuter.
That's ok I missed you too...

And don't worry about the memory thing... I too have a mind like a sieve.

MorganGrayson
08-02-2005, 01:38 PM
Stud puppy? I don't even get to be a full grown?
Although I suppose pussies are much cuter.
That's ok I missed you too...

And don't worry about the memory thing... I too have a mind like a sieve.

I like "stud puppy." You get to sit in my lap and cool things like that. :yowsa:
And puppies nibble. I like nibbling.

My life is one long list of "good news/bad news" items.
Good news: there's a medication to control that.
Bad news: side effects, one of which is a Swiss cheese short term memory. I can tell you things I did when I was a toddler...but yesterday? Forget it.

Red
08-02-2005, 02:16 PM
Welcome back Bhelliom. Glad you had such a nice weekend.