PDA

View Full Version : Lee get real..

sarettah
08-01-2005, 10:09 PM
This is what you posted over on the zoo... I notice that you didn't answer in the thread that Sherlock holmes started:

Sare,

I can catagorically state that we do not have in our possesion now, or ever have had in our possesion the Oprano memberlist, as you quite rightly stated, that would be a shitty thing to do.

However, from those people who have stated they got the email from the AWN over on Oprano, having searched our board database, 90% of them registered on one of our resource properties using the addies they received the mailout to.

I have even taken the time to tell Newton of the addies as i have found their usernames on our boards to ask them if that was the addie they received the emails to, so far, most of them have been confirmed as recieved through those email addresses they used to register on our boards with.

In fact, the only people who as of right now, i cant catagorically state joined one of our other forums, are yourself, and toni.

Although, i do recall an issue we had with the list a year or two back where your addie was added to the AWN without your consent when we had the single opt-in script in place.

Other than that, i am at as much of a quandry as you folks on Oprano are as to how your and Tonis emails got added to the list because, as of right now, they are the only ones who have posted over there that i CANT find on another of our forums.

Regards,

Lee

You are a fucking liar.

I have at last count 15 emails from you today. They are all (except 2) to addresses that were only used to create fake nicks here on Oprano. They were used to register and never used again. So, how the fuck did 13 of my alteregos opot in to your fucking newsletter.

Newton might buy your shit, I doubt it, but he might. But you and I know different.

I don't know how you got the list, whether you stole it, whether secret spies from gfy spirited it away, hell, maybe it came to you in your sleep.

But, they are not opted in, they did not enroll in your newsletter and they did not ever visit any of your fucking sites.

You get caught, you admit it, that's what makes a man. When you run and make excuses and act like we are all fools who can't see the truth you reveal yourself for the fucking snake that you are.

You and butcher seem to be one of a kind.

little pievecs of assfuck.

Jace
08-01-2005, 10:14 PM
gonzo got the same thing, spams to emails he used ONLY to create fake nicks on oprano...

Newton
08-01-2005, 10:20 PM
Lee has been banned so can not reply to your threads ..

Nickatilynx
08-01-2005, 10:26 PM
Lee has been banned so can not reply to your threads ..

Good.

Jace
08-01-2005, 10:32 PM
WOW

i didn't think you all banned people for anything

i guess this is a new circumstance though

Nickatilynx
08-01-2005, 10:34 PM
we've banned...

springerdude
lawrence connor
and now , Lee

softball
08-01-2005, 10:39 PM
I find it very interesting that you guys create fake nicks in the "no spin zone". Especially Gonzo. No wonder anyone with a dissenting opinion gets shit on from a great height around Oprano. Its like shadow boxing. The herd goes for the jugular.

Yes folks do get banned around here. That no ban thing is just spin.

Sooooo busted guys.

Its been swell reading this spam thing, though. I have my own opinions on where the spam is coming from though. It seems Lee is the fall guy in all of this.

Things that make you go hmmmmmm.

Peaches
08-01-2005, 10:44 PM
Well, the addresses were taken from here because my son got one and this is the ONLY place he has EVER used that address.

Lee, that really sucks you'd do this :(

sarettah
08-01-2005, 10:44 PM
I find it very interesting that you guys create fake nicks in the "no spin zone". Especially Gonzo. No wonder anyone with a dissenting opinion gets shit on from a great height around Oprano. Its like shadow boxing. The herd goes for the jugular.

Sooooo busted guys.

Its been swell reading this spam thing, though. I have my own opinions on where the spam is coming from though. It seems Lee is the fall guy in all of this.

I can't speak for anyone else, but the fakenicks I have created here were never for that. They were for fun, things like playing around with the regs, not for bashing folks.

If I am going to go after someone I will do it with my real nick (lololol... real nick sounds like an oxymoron for some reason :yowsa: )

With an exception being the sherlock holmes thread... Sherlock was me and bonggirl was me... That was because those are 2 of the addies that got the mail.

I think most of us are pretty obvious about it if we do a fake nick but usually keep our real faces on for anything serious.

softball
08-01-2005, 10:46 PM
Well, the addresses were taken from here because my son got one and this is the ONLY place he has EVER used that address.

Lee, that really sucks you'd do this :(
How do you know it is Lee? Or should I say "just" Lee?

Dravyk
08-01-2005, 10:46 PM
Hey dumbass! Ever run a board? No?

Between the one's I've moderated on and the one's I've owned there's been a bunch in over eight years time.

Board admins have multiple aliases on boards for many reasons. The first is testing. The second is for this very reason, security. The rest of the reasons would just fly over your head.

Busted? Only thing busted here is your total lack of knowledge, whoever the fuck you are. Btw, WTF are you and what have you done anyhow? Nevermind, I don't care. The question was merely "rhetorical".

Top_Of_Google_Man
08-01-2005, 10:48 PM
Well.....Peaches post is enough for me.........shame on you Lee!

gonzo
08-01-2005, 10:50 PM

Sooooo busted guys.

Did I say fake Nicks? No. I said Nicks.... never used. The reason for their creation has now been revealed.

softball

Between the one's I've moderated on and the one's I've owned there's been a bunch in over eight years time.

Board admins have multiple aliases on boards for many reasons. The first is testing. The second is for this very reason, security. The rest of the reasons would just fly over your head.

Busted? Only thing busted here is your total lack of knowledge, whoever the fuck you are. Btw, WTF are you and what have you done anyhow? Nevermind, I don't care. The question was merely "rhetorical".
Dude, I am not even going there. I have done enough. No I have never run a board, nor would I bother. But this spam thing cuts to the quick of what Oprano professes to be. Don't blindly fall for the spin. Sometimes the "obvious" is not what it seems. Tossing Lee to the dogs was a pretty quick and dirty "solution" don't you think?

softball
Did I say fake Nicks? No. I said Nicks.... never used. The reason for their creation has now been revealed.

Sure G. That works.

Nickatilynx
08-01-2005, 10:51 PM
rhetorical is "springerdude" under another name...

Serge outted him the other night.

I'm having that nick banned too....

gonzo
08-01-2005, 10:53 PM
Sure G. That works.
Im glad you approve.

softball
08-01-2005, 10:53 PM
Im glad you approve.

I do approve.

Nickatilynx
08-01-2005, 10:54 PM
Graham you are a fucking moron..fuck off you demented moron...

Not in the mood for you today..

softball
08-01-2005, 10:54 PM
Nick, I never hide behind a nick. I was not outed by serge. Give me a break. Sometimes the truth hurts....so ban it.

softball
08-01-2005, 10:55 PM
Graham you are a fucking moron..fuck off you demented moron...

Not in the mood for you today..
]
Jon, I am not demented. Just intuitive.

Nickatilynx
08-01-2005, 10:55 PM
]
Jon, I am not demented. Just intuitive.

fuck off graham..

Dravyk
08-01-2005, 11:14 PM
It's like having a picnic. First one insect comes by, next thing you know you're overrun with them!

Trev
08-02-2005, 08:08 AM
Sare,

I can catagorically state that we do not have in our possesion now, or ever have had in our possesion the Oprano memberlist, as you quite rightly stated, that would be a shitty thing to do.

In fact, the only people who as of right now, i cant catagorically state joined one of our other forums, are yourself, and toni.

Regards,

Lee

This is utter bullshit!

I have a yahoo email address that I use to register on boards, you have this address because I entred it at your site, this is not the address I'm pissed off about.

The email address registered to my Oprano account was setup to be used on Oprano and Oprano only, this account receives only the Oprano newsletter and nothing else - ever - until yesterday!

So there's three addies right off the bat, plus the rest!

:mad:

el pres
08-02-2005, 08:16 AM
My address has not been used elsewhere either, you're fucking scum.

You did it a few years ago, when you harvested every email off Voltars board.
But this is a new low..

Nick, Gonzo, you've got enough proof.. teach this cunt a lesson.

mikeyddddd
08-02-2005, 08:24 AM
What a queer set of circumstances.

I received the email at 3 addys. 1 used to register at GWW. 1 used to register at VNWR. 1 used to register at Oprano.

None of them were ever used anywhere else.

Trev
08-02-2005, 08:36 AM
My address has not been used elsewhere either, you're fucking scum.

You did it a few years ago, when you harvested every email off Voltars board.
But this is a new low..

Nick, Gonzo, you've got enough proof.. teach this cunt a lesson.
I thought that when that happened it was just bullshit, now I'm not too sure!

Whats the url again?!? spamcop .net or .com :scratchin

el pres
08-02-2005, 08:48 AM
I thought that when that happened it was just bullshit, now I'm not too sure!

Whats the url again?!? spamcop .net or .com :scratchin
Nope, I dont get pissed unless I'm sure of it, I had Sare check with a script he wrote that spidered voltars board, and he confirmed it..

Lee was working for ARS at the time, they were a sponsor of that board,
so I assume Voltar didn't want to piss of ARS and take it any further.

Evil Chris
08-02-2005, 09:02 AM

Busted? Only thing busted here is your total lack of knowledge, whoever the fuck you are. Btw, WTF are you and what have you done anyhow? Nevermind, I don't care. The question was merely "rhetorical".Drav! Bring it on baby! :)

I hereby dub thee... "Evil Dravyk" LOL

Trev
08-02-2005, 09:02 AM
Nope, I dont get pissed unless I'm sure of it, I had Sare check with a script he wrote that spidered voltars board, and he confirmed it..

Lee was working for ARS at the time, they were a sponsor of that board,
so I assume Voltar didn't want to piss of ARS and take it any further.
This is just getting more and more interesting.

aeon
08-02-2005, 09:07 AM
Good.
Where's the salute smiley when you need it?

Good job.

Toni
08-02-2005, 09:25 AM
If I receive another email to the address in my profile and it has no conection to Oprano, I'll spamcop it over and over again!

sarettah
08-02-2005, 09:33 AM
If I receive another email to the address in my profile and it has no conection to Oprano, I'll spamcop it over and over again!

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Damn, you are sexy when you're mad.... :yowsa:

Dravyk
08-02-2005, 10:56 AM
Drav! Bring it on baby! :)

I hereby dub thee... "Evil Dravyk" LOL

LOL!! Thanks, Chris! :okthumb:

... Oh shit does this mean there's also a "Good Dravyk"? Two of me is too much. :)

Mike AI
08-02-2005, 11:08 AM
This is very dissappointing.

grimm
08-02-2005, 11:55 AM
Dude, I am not even going there. I have done enough. No I have never run a board, nor would I bother. But this spam thing cuts to the quick of what Oprano professes to be. Don't blindly fall for the spin. Sometimes the "obvious" is not what it seems. Tossing Lee to the dogs was a pretty quick and dirty "solution" don't you think?

by my count, you havent..done..anything... so thats not enough. or is it too much... go away?