PDA

View Full Version : Shout out from a newbie

Lyndress
08-01-2005, 04:35 PM
Hello peeps!

I recently joined Oprano and I just wanted to say "howdy". :)

I hope everybody is having a good Monday. I'm feeling a little fuzzy today. My 6 month old is going through his teething phase, and I swear he was possessed by satan last night. Luckily we have black tar coffe at work, now if I could just mainline it. ha! just joking (waa waaaaa).

Cheers!
Lyndress

Anthony
08-01-2005, 04:40 PM
Hi Lyndress!

Any questions, ask away. :)

TheEnforcer
08-01-2005, 04:56 PM
Hello Lyndress,

It was great talking to you earlier today!

She works at a program and contacted me earlier last week about Oprano. Talked to her by phone today. Very nice lady and a welcome addition to Oprano. :>))

MorganGrayson
08-01-2005, 05:14 PM
Welcome, Lyndress! :bjump:

For the baby:
:bwave: :bjump: :bdance: :bojump:

For you:
:coffee: :coffee:

Nothing like some dancing "thingies" to make a baby happy! :D

You will survive this phase, although I know it doesn't seem like it at the moment. My youngest is 23. They make it through and Mom makes it through. :)

Trev
08-01-2005, 06:55 PM
Welcome Lyndress :)

I hear you with the teething thing, just went through it with mine :(

I does get better ;)

Red
08-01-2005, 07:06 PM
Welcome to Oprano Lyndress.

Newton
08-01-2005, 07:07 PM
Welcome to Oprano Lyndress and a pleasure to have you on board ;) Grab some coffee and enjoy the rush ..

gonzo
08-01-2005, 07:08 PM
Dont forget to check out our newbie area where you can win FREE HOSTING for 6 months from Silicon Canal courtesy of Evil Empire Inc.

Lyndress
08-01-2005, 08:13 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome! :p

and the fun dancing "thingies"! haha!:yowsa:

This is probably the ultimate newbie question, but I wanted to ask about sig etiquette. Is it ok for me to add a banner to my sig that promotes GameLink's webmaster program? I don't want to come accross as spammer or anything....

Thanks!
Lyndi

gonzo
08-01-2005, 08:28 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome! :p

and the fun dancing "thingies"! haha!:yowsa:

This is probably the ultimate newbie question, but I wanted to ask about sig etiquette. Is it ok for me to add a banner to my sig that promotes GameLink's webmaster program? I don't want to come accross as spammer or anything....

Thanks!
Lyndi

As long as you dont put up a massive banner I dont see a problem in the world with it.

Trev
08-01-2005, 09:01 PM
Here are the Sig Rules (http://www.oprano.com/resources/sigrules.html) :)