PDA

View Full Version : As The Florida Show Is Going To Be Closed To The General Public..

Lee
08-01-2005, 02:59 AM
The first person to post a picture of a 'non-industry' person (cept hotel staff) INSIDE the hotel can have $50 by Epassporte from me :)

Also, if you manage to get a full family pic, mom, dad, 2 kids, ill double the incentive :)

Hopefully AVN will step up to the plate and offer a little more $$$ for the person who gets to snap the pic to, being as sure that they are its only industry types (and hotel staff) allowed inside the main hotel.

Inabon
08-01-2005, 11:22 AM
Does this mean we will have full nudity at the pool?

Minibon is going to have fun LOL

gonzo
08-01-2005, 11:34 AM
Does this mean we will have full nudity at the pool?

You LIED!!! You told me you were leaving the terrorist at home this time!

Peaches
08-01-2005, 11:36 AM
It's not closed to the general public, per se. For instance if I had family down there and wanted them to come to the hotel, I could buy them a badge and there they'd be :) I also understand you can "rent" a badge for, ahem, visitors at night ;)

Nickatilynx
08-01-2005, 12:10 PM

I hate that little fuck!

Inabon
08-01-2005, 02:01 PM
You LIED!!! You told me you were leaving the terrorist at home this time!

nop

he is coming and if you thought he made a big mess in atlanta wait till miami gets a piece of him.

he is mean. and already drunk

Anthony
08-01-2005, 02:03 PM
It's not closed to the general public, per se. For instance if I had family down there and wanted them to come to the hotel, I could buy them a badge and there they'd be :) I also understand you can "rent" a badge for, ahem, visitors at night ;)

So, getting a ho just double in price.

GODDAMNIT! Now how am I gonna get my webmasters laid?

boldy
08-01-2005, 02:10 PM
You all should get ready ... b/c just a few minutes ago my flight has been confirmed ...

Me in USA whhoehoooo ... I hope i can leave the country still ... :(