PDA

View Full Version : Something slighly strange...

Squishy
07-31-2005, 11:11 PM
I read Oprano on occasion, and was finally going to post something...then I realized I'd never registered here, after 4 or 5 years of popping in.

So, hi, everybody!

sarettah
08-01-2005, 12:32 AM
I read Oprano on occasion, and was finally going to post something...then I realized I'd never registered here, after 4 or 5 years of popping in.

So, hi, everybody!

Welcome to the mix Squishy ;)

Glad to see you finally posted ......

So, as you know from popping in, this is your chance for "Blatant Self Promotion" ... What do you do in the biz ? :blink:

Sabby
08-01-2005, 01:16 AM
Welcome Squishy :)

Sabby:)

Squishy
08-01-2005, 02:37 AM
Welcome to the mix Squishy ;)

Glad to see you finally posted ......

So, as you know from popping in, this is your chance for "Blatant Self Promotion" ... What do you do in the biz ? :blink:

Nothing too exciting...part time gallery boy.

Sabby
08-01-2005, 02:49 AM
4 or 5 years of "part time gallery boy"?

I havent ever done tgp... but do you make a living with that or do you have another job?

And please dont be offended by my question because I am "just a cam girl" ;)

Nickatilynx
08-01-2005, 04:08 AM
Welcome to Oprano :)

Trev
08-01-2005, 04:26 AM
Welcome to the mix Squishy :)

gonzo
08-01-2005, 09:35 AM
Welcome to the gumbo

Red
08-01-2005, 10:07 AM
Welcome to Oprano Squishy :waving:
Kick your shoes off and stay awhile.

Newton
08-01-2005, 11:15 AM
Welcome Squishy :)

wildgirl
08-01-2005, 02:56 PM
Heya Squishy, welcome to Oprano!
good to see you here, enjoy your stay :)

Nickatilynx
08-01-2005, 03:23 PM
Heya Squishy, welcome to Oprano!
good to see you here, enjoy your stay :)

I really think you need banning.....

under the "moron" clause...

MorganGrayson
08-01-2005, 03:31 PM

I feel compelled to point out for the flat out stupid among us: see the "raised eyebrow smilie"? She's being sarcastic.

Sorry, Sabby. I was at this convention once where this poor model was reduced to near tears. She was handing out flyers. How fucking hard is it to take a flyer and say "thank you"? But...noooo. All the goddamned superior as hell webmasters waved her off rudely. I stood and talked to her, took her flyer, signed up for whatever, had whatever demonstrated, and muscled a webmaster or two into doing the same. She was so grateful I forgave her for being the skinny little gorgeous thing she was. :)

The treatment of cam girls, models, content, etc. is one of my favorite :soapbox: issues.

Oh.

And welcome, Squishy. :bwave:

Nickatilynx
08-01-2005, 03:33 PM
I feel compelled to point out for the flat out stupid among us: see the "raised eyebrow smilie"? She's being sarcastic.

Sorry, Sabby. I was at this convention once where this poor model was reduced to near tears. She was handing out flyers. How fucking hard is it to take a flyer and say "thank you"? But...noooo. All the goddamned superior as hell webmasters waved her off rudely. I stood and talked to her, took her flyer, signed up for whatever, had whatever demonstrated, and muscled a webmaster or two into doing the same. She was so grateful I forgave her for being the skinny little gorgeous thing she was. :)

The treatment of cam girls, models, content, etc. is one of my favorite :soapbox: issues.

Oh.

And welcome, Squishy. :bwave:

I bought her a drink ;-)))

MorganGrayson
08-01-2005, 03:37 PM
I bought her a drink ;-)))

I played the role of "Mom."
You played the role of...well...we're going to go with "the nice man." :rolleyes:

Nickatilynx
08-01-2005, 03:40 PM
I played the role of "Mom."
You played the role of...well...we're going to go with "the nice man." :rolleyes:

If its the one I think , I knew her from ages ago. LOL

Purely platonic.

She was like "You are Nickatilynx!!! ahahahahaha I never knew!!"

;-)))

MorganGrayson
08-01-2005, 03:45 PM
If its the one I think , I knew her from ages ago. LOL

Purely platonic.

She was like "You are Nickatilynx!!! ahahahahaha I never knew!!"

;-)))

I assumed platonic, but that doesn't mean I'm going to refrain from slipping a little innuendo your way. :D

I can tell from her pleased reaction that you weren't wearing that gawdawful Versace horse blanket sports jacket you were wearing the first time *I* met you! (Yes, you were right, it made you *very* easy to find at the airport!) :lol:

Squishy
08-01-2005, 04:02 PM
4 or 5 years of "part time gallery boy"?

I havent ever done tgp... but do you make a living with that or do you have another job?

Nah, never have made a living with it...I suppose I could by either moving to a shack in Thailand, or working a bit more than the 10 hours a week or so I put into it. The day job at this point is morning drive for a radio station in Wyoming.