PDA

View Full Version : Internext: Camp HOMEGROWN!

Far-L
07-31-2005, 01:26 PM
Homegrown Video will sponsor its first "Camp Homegrown" at the Florida Internext! Come join us poolside for fun games like Ho Bobbin' and Panty Raid plus enjoy campy crafts like Decorate-the-Dildo. Great times and goody bags will be enjoyed by all who participate so if you are interested in pre-registration and guaranteed participation then please email timlake@homegrownvideo.com asap! It is free and there is no obligation necessary to be involved.

Twice a day at 11am and 2pm, every day of the show, our "STAFF MEMBERS" and "HEAD COUNSELORS" (sorry but how could we resist...) will kick off an activity for all the Campers. We will get as wild as the Hotel will allow and spectators are entirely welcome too. We look forward to making CAMP HOMEGROWN one of the highlights of this and future shows. Everyone that joins in the fun will also get plugged during our camp activities so if you want some free exposure for you, your company, your program, or whatever then don't pass up the chance to jump in on the festivities.

Camp Homegrown: OUR BUSINESS IS YOUR PLEASURE!

MorganGrayson
07-31-2005, 02:32 PM
Homegrown Video will sponsor its first "Camp Homegrown" at the Florida Internext! Come join us poolside for fun games like Ho Bobbin' and Panty Raid plus enjoy campy crafts like Decorate-the-Dildo. Great times and goody bags will be enjoyed by all who participate so if you are interested in pre-registration and guaranteed participation then please email timlake@homegrownvideo.com asap! It is free and there is no obligation necessary to be involved.

Twice a day at 11am and 2pm, every day of the show, our "STAFF MEMBERS" and "HEAD COUNSELORS" (sorry but how could we resist...) will kick off an activity for all the Campers. We will get as wild as the Hotel will allow and spectators are entirely welcome too. We look forward to making CAMP HOMEGROWN one of the highlights of this and future shows. Everyone that joins in the fun will also get plugged during our camp activities so if you want some free exposure for you, your company, your program, or whatever then don't pass up the chance to jump in on the festivities.

Camp Homegrown: OUR BUSINESS IS YOUR PLEASURE!

Far-L, this the first thing I've seen that's made me sorry I'm not going to Florida. (I'm not a "party person.") "Decorate-the-Dildo"??? Absolutely priceless! :okthumb:

Trev
07-31-2005, 03:05 PM
This is a great idea, very origional :okthumb:

Newton
07-31-2005, 04:04 PM
Sounds like a blast .. sorry I won't be there. Have a great time with lots of business and pleasure :)

Far-L
07-31-2005, 04:14 PM
This is a great idea, very origional :okthumb:

Thank you! That is certainly one of the highest compliments you could possibly pay us.

Far-L
07-31-2005, 04:19 PM
Far-L, this the first thing I've seen that's made me sorry I'm not going to Florida. (I'm not a "party person.") "Decorate-the-Dildo"??? Absolutely priceless! :okthumb:

Many thanks!

We are always trying to ease folks of their "been-there-done-that" blues... If all goes well then I hope you can make it when we do our "new and improved" versions in the future.

MorganGrayson
07-31-2005, 04:34 PM
Many thanks!

We are always trying to ease folks of their "been-there-done-that" blues... If all goes well then I hope you can make it when we do our "new and improved" versions in the future.

Far-L...if you can top "Decorate the Dildo" I *definitely* hope I get a chance to be there! (You *have* to keep "Decorate," though! I've added that to my "things I want to do in this incarnation" list! :okthumb: )

Are you going to have the Camp in Vegas in January? If you are, I can put yet another item in my "pro" column for going! :thumbup:

Red
08-01-2005, 09:56 AM
What a fantastic idea Far-L. Truly original and it sounds like it will be the most fun out of all the parties going on.

Anthony
08-01-2005, 02:04 PM
VERY NICE Far-L!

I'm in need of camp!

Far-L
08-01-2005, 04:18 PM
Red, Anthony: Thanks!

We are completely hoping this will be a hit. We believe firmly in the american dream that business can be mixed with pleasure.

Red
08-01-2005, 04:41 PM
As a former camp counselor, (7 summers) I had to write a lot of camp songs. How's this?

Dildo sluts all sing this song
Doo Dah...Doo Dah
Love to get fucked with a 2 foot shlong
All the Doo Dah day.
:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling

Far-L
08-01-2005, 10:04 PM
As a former camp counselor, (7 summers) I had to write a lot of camp songs. How's this?

Dildo sluts all sing this song
Doo Dah...Doo Dah
Love to get fucked with a 2 foot shlong
All the Doo Dah day.
:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling

LOL

That is hilarious... especially because we had already picked up a camp songs disc and had put camptown races on the list of must be played...

The sexual innuendo of the song is perfect compliment and theme music to our shenanigans...

Red
08-01-2005, 10:14 PM
LOL

That is hilarious... especially because we had already picked up a camp songs disc and had put camptown races on the list of must be played...

The sexual innuendo of the song is perfect compliment and theme music to our shenanigans...

Glad you liked it. Damn I really wish I was going now.

Far-L
08-02-2005, 05:01 PM
Glad you liked it. Damn I really wish I was going now.

Yep... I wish you were too because we could certainly use some pointers from an experienced head counselor.

;-)

MorganGrayson
08-02-2005, 05:23 PM
Yep... I wish you were too because we could certainly use some pointers from an experienced head counselor.

;-)

...not touching that line...not touching that line.... :p

Red! Get that damned little ditty out of my head!!!! :lol:

Red
08-02-2005, 07:25 PM

;-)

Oh could I tell you stories!

You know, I really should write those pointers down for times such as these, when I can't be there in person. Oh wait. I have. Check out issue #1 of Sexines (http://www.sexines.com/sexines/sexines-issue-1/). I have a whole page there on head counseling. :groucho:

Nickatilynx
08-02-2005, 07:39 PM
Oh could I tell you stories!

I would fucking hope so , its your profession!!!

;-_)))

( fuck you all , I think I'm funny..)

:)

Red
08-02-2005, 09:52 PM
I would fucking hope so , its your profession!!!

;-_)))

( fuck you all , I think I'm funny..)

:)

It's that sardonic wit that keeps us coming back for more. ;)