View Full Version : I'm Back...

lukeford
07-30-2005, 03:06 AM
... no one is safe.

Winetalk.com
07-30-2005, 03:13 AM
... no one is safe.

I am .. you cleared up my name:

http://64.233.179.104/search?q=cache:Swf6_L8CcogJ:adultbeat.com/article.php%3Fid%3D852+serge+birbrair&hl=en

I have your written testimony that I have nothing to do with all the drivel you have written over the years.

lukeford
07-30-2005, 03:34 AM
I am .. you cleared up my name:

http://64.233.179.104/search?q=cache:Swf6_L8CcogJ:adultbeat.com/article.php%3Fid%3D852+serge+birbrair&hl=en

I have your written testimony that I have nothing to do with all the drivel you have written over the years.

Nobody tells me what to write not even you.

Rolo
07-30-2005, 10:53 AM
... no one is safe.

I look forward to you exposing the FTC, and DOJ :okthumb:

:blink:

grimm
07-30-2005, 12:32 PM
lukeford is the hardest working man i know, putting out all that information while putting in double shifts at wendy's. when does he find the time.

wildgirl
07-30-2005, 03:55 PM
Good to see you back lukeford :)

Peaches
07-30-2005, 04:03 PM
lukeford is the hardest working man i know, putting out all that information while putting in double shifts at wendy's. when does he find the time.
Copying and pasting ain't easy, ya know!

Nickatilynx
07-30-2005, 04:04 PM

ahahahahahahahahahahahahha

As for this "I was never told what to write" btw..

Bullshit!!!!

The cunt wrote any misinformation he was fed when he worked for me at Netpond.

Oh , and he was CHEAP too.

then of course when he was OWNED literally by Scott...that was funny. :)

I believe Scott refreshed his domain lol

Jace
07-30-2005, 04:38 PM
Copying and pasting ain't easy, ya know!

hahahahaha...ooohhhhh SNAP!

Vick
07-30-2005, 11:43 PM
... no one is safe.

What will it cost for you to go away and stay away?

I think I have a few bucks in spare change in my sofas

RyanLanane
07-31-2005, 12:02 AM
I sure hope his journalism skills are better than his debate skills ...

More than anything, I miss the pissing contest back in the days... It was worth waking up every morning just knowing 'the drama' that would ensue that day... lol

Serge, go back to your former pissing self for two weeks some time -

"For Old Times Sake"

What do you say ?

Jace
07-31-2005, 01:03 AM
What will it cost for you to go away and stay away?

I think I have a few bucks in spare change in my sofas

i would pitch in $20-30 to that fund

RyanLanane
07-31-2005, 01:40 AM
As an unemployed, tranny pushing, pill popping addict even "I" Will pop in $25-$30 to that fund :D

Lisa
07-31-2005, 04:11 AM

Wildgirl you're a fuckwit.

If it wasn't for the fact that Luke started it, you'd easily be the biggest fuckwit in this thread. :)

Trev
07-31-2005, 06:56 AM

If it wasn't for the fact that Luke started it, you'd easily be the biggest fuckwit in this thread. :)
You've got such a way with words :wnw:

Dravyk
07-31-2005, 07:28 AM
You go, girl! :cheer:

Winetalk.com
07-31-2005, 09:10 AM

"For Old Times Sake"

What do you say ?

Ryan,
once a pisser is always a pisser...
I am at the New Frontiers (http://forums.winespectator.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/5086097161/m/314107213)

Vick
07-31-2005, 09:47 AM
Luke is poor and cheap

a buck or two each should be enough to get him to go away

Peaches
07-31-2005, 09:50 AM
I have some change in a jar. He can't have my quarters though - those go for the Sunday paper :)

Red
07-31-2005, 10:42 AM

:D Nice shot Lisa.

Too bad that she's just a sig whore and will probably never even look in the thread again. I wouldn't mind sig whores so much if they would at least read the thread before posting, so their replies can be somewhat relevent.

melody
07-31-2005, 05:39 PM
I was told Luke was moronic enough to stumble back into a business where he was never welcome in the first place. I laughed...I said, "not even Fluke Lord could be that stupid".

Ya learn something new every day, dontcha?

Hi, everyone else.

Nickatilynx
07-31-2005, 05:42 PM
Welcome , melody :)

Trev
07-31-2005, 05:48 PM
Hello Melody :D

melody
07-31-2005, 05:50 PM
The new refit on the board looks great, Nick. Drav's been suggesting I check it out for awhile (since my last post), but I haven't been able to do so until today. I'm 90% out of adult now but it's still fun to say hi to friends (and ignore annoying thread-starters).

Nickatilynx
07-31-2005, 05:54 PM
On income , I'm about 99.99% out of adult.... ;-)))

MorganGrayson
07-31-2005, 05:55 PM
Hello, melody. :)

melody
07-31-2005, 06:03 PM
Nick, isn't everybody 99.999999% out of adult income these days? I mean by force?

Hey, Morgan!!!!!!! I don't think we've seen each other since our successful road company of "Hillbilly Homegirls Do Internext". lol Hope you're well. (Hi, Trev and everyone else, too)

Later, y'all.

MorganGrayson
07-31-2005, 06:10 PM
Hey, Morgan!!!!!!! I don't think we've seen each other since our successful road company of "Hillbilly Homegirls Do Internext". lol

Oh, damn, that was a howl! I had such a fantastic time! :thumbup:

grimm
07-31-2005, 06:37 PM
I sure hope his journalism skills are better than his debate skills ...

More than anything, I miss the pissing contest back in the days... It was worth waking up every morning just knowing 'the drama' that would ensue that day... lol

"For Old Times Sake"

What do you say ?

you are wasting time on luke, youll never get those 30 seconds back, they could have been spent on something more seful, like waxing your couch:)

Trev
07-31-2005, 06:54 PM
you are wasting time on luke, youll never get those 30 seconds back, they could have been spent on something more seful, like waxing your couch:)
You must have a really small couch :blink:

wildgirl
08-01-2005, 02:57 PM
Good to see you back man :)

Trev
08-01-2005, 03:17 PM
Good to see you back man :)

:blink:

Nickatilynx
08-01-2005, 03:20 PM
ummm who the fuck is she?

Besides being a fuckwit?

Ahhh fetish hits...a site that , judging by its reps , you should NEVER send traffric to.

Trev
08-01-2005, 03:26 PM
Board Whoring 101:

Don't get called a fuckwit - or the game is up! :p

MorganGrayson
08-01-2005, 03:52 PM
Board Whoring 101:

Don't get called a fuckwit - or the game is up! :p

And *never* neglect to read the posts where you are called a fuckwit in the first place.

If you truly want to greet and welcome an individual who is being slammed by the board, either a) pm the individual or b) post and be prepared to take on all who call you a "fuckwit" for doing it. You may be thought of as an idiot for having friends like that, but there will be a grudging respect for your loyalty if not your good sense.

A good board whore reads the damned threads. They don't just run around greeting everyone. I'd say "have relevancy to thread content" but it would be wasted. (Yes, I said it anyway. I like saying things like that. What the fuck, it's not like she's actually reading this.)

RyanLanane
08-01-2005, 11:56 PM
And *never* neglect to read the posts where you are called a fuckwit in the first place.

If you truly want to greet and welcome an individual who is being slammed by the board, either a) pm the individual or b) post and be prepared to take on all who call you a "fuckwit" for doing it. You may be thought of as an idiot for having friends like that, but there will be a grudging respect for your loyalty if not your good sense.

A good board whore reads the damned threads. They don't just run around greeting everyone. I'd say "have relevancy to thread content" but it would be wasted. (Yes, I said it anyway. I like saying things like that. What the fuck, it's not like she's actually reading this.)

I smell.... Ammonia :D :D :D

MorganGrayson
08-02-2005, 10:21 AM
I smell.... Ammonia :D :D :D

Oh, Ryan, sweetie, *that* was not ammonia. :D
If you didn't say "holy fuck, I can't believe she actually said that out loud!!!" when you read it...it's not ammonia. :D
That was just...well...typing. :D

In all seriousness, if she came back at me with a good "listen, you bitch..." my respect for her would go up.

RyanLanane
08-02-2005, 10:54 AM
Oh, Ryan, sweetie, *that* was not ammonia. :D
If you didn't say "holy fuck, I can't believe she actually said that out loud!!!" when you read it...it's not ammonia. :D
That was just...well...typing. :D

In all seriousness, if she came back at me with a good "listen, you bitch..." my respect for her would go up.

So no ammonia smell, but we WANT to smell ammonia or else she gets no respect basically ? ;)

MorganGrayson
08-02-2005, 12:11 PM
So no ammonia smell, but we WANT to smell ammonia or else she gets no respect basically ? ;)

It sounds gawdawful when you put it like that.

I'd *like* to respect her. I really would. I think she just blasted in here and resonded to the thread title "I'm back" and posted a welcome without actually reading the thread. Now, I'm not against a hearty welcome. In fact, I'm in favor of it, simply because it's polite. The welcome caused a lot of very bad things to happen, though.

I don't want her frightened off the board. I don't want anyone frightened off the board. Not everyone can hold up their end of a pissing contest, though, especially one that they didn't start in the first place.

Perhaps we can all agree it was nothing more than a gaff and let it go. It's certainly not the silliest thing that ever happened on a board...or ever will happen.

melody
08-02-2005, 01:27 PM
>It's certainly not the silliest thing that ever happened on a board

Naw, I think knotwork had that all wrapped up.

Fluke Lord (or his devotees) can't even come close.

Nickatilynx
08-02-2005, 01:32 PM
heqdvd made a guest appearance a couple of mths ago too lol

Trev
08-02-2005, 01:33 PM
>It's certainly not the silliest thing that ever happened on a board

Naw, I think knotwork had that all wrapped up.

Fluke Lord (or his devotees) can't even come close.
SHHHH!!! BoardScanner picks things like that name up now we've moved to the new system :unsure:

RyanLanane
08-02-2005, 01:39 PM
SHHHH!!! BoardScanner picks things like that name up now we've moved to the new system :unsure:

LOL :)

I say make her walk da' plank matey !!!

Seriously, purely sig spot posting twice in the same thread especially after being called an idiot for doing it once is pretty pathetic - LOL .... JMHO Though ;)

melody
08-02-2005, 02:17 PM
Sorry, Trev, I keep forgetting about the new digs. Hopefully it'll be urped.

>I say make her walk da' plank matey !!!

Ooooh, can I? Can I please huh? Can I please?

Dravyk
08-02-2005, 04:11 PM
SHHHH!!! BoardScanner picks things like that name up now we've moved to the new system http://oprano.com/msgboard/images/smilies/unsure.gif
BoardScanner sent me here to see who's talking about it. http://oprano.com/msgboard/images/smilies/smile.gif

Trev, gotta love ya, mate!

MorganGrayson
08-02-2005, 04:28 PM
Sorry, Trev, I keep forgetting about the new digs. Hopefully it'll be urped.

>I say make her walk da' plank matey !!!

Ooooh, can I? Can I please huh? Can I please?

I nominate melody for "Official Oprano Plank Supervisor." :okthumb:

Now...I want to hear a hillbilly pirate! :lol:

grimm
08-02-2005, 09:29 PM
im sorry but does this end my streak of being the biggest fuckwit in a thread. i was going strong, im a little disappointed to tell you the truth.

grimm
08-02-2005, 09:29 PM
lol plank. yall can supervise my plank whenever you see fit. lol

melody
08-02-2005, 10:01 PM
Hey, grimmie! Y'all still do the midnight mass like the old Ynot days? lol

>Now...I want to hear a hillbilly pirate!

I think Sam Walton was one actually.

Aye ya homegirl avast ye now ya hear?

How's that? :-)