PDA

View Full Version : Welcome, Toby, our newest member :)

Trev
07-29-2005, 06:17 PM
I’m going get in with something Morgan started and welcome our newest member Toby to Oprano :)

Newton
07-29-2005, 06:27 PM
Welcome Toby :)

Red
07-29-2005, 07:08 PM
Hi Toby, welcome to our little corner of the interweb. :)

MorganGrayson
07-29-2005, 07:39 PM
Welcome, Toby! Please post and tell us about yourself! :bwave:

Toby
07-30-2005, 08:04 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome. I've been reading through the posts from the last few days, figuring out who's who around here.

A little about me:
I'm just another fat fuckin' nobody who's a year older than Gonzo. ;)

I've been in and around this biz for awhile, and have been around computers even longer. My BS in Comp Sci predates the existence of World Wide Web by about a decade, which means it's pretty much obsolete. The programming skills do come in handy though when learning ASP, PHP and other server scripting launguages.

My first full time stretch was in the late 90's. I then took a lengthy hiatus, doing only mainstream web development, while tending to some family obligations. My non-adult biz declined, my family obligations ended, and I went back to full time adult sites about 18 months ago. This time I'm building sites for myself instead of for others. Things changed a bit (OK, a whole bunch!) while I was away, huge learning curve, but I think I've gotten the basics down now and am now concentrating on the finer details.

BTW, nice looking board, and I really like the multiple colors of dancing bananas.
:bdance: :bpurpdanc :cdance: :bdance: :bpurpdanc :cdance: :bdance: :bpurpdanc :cdance:

MorganGrayson
07-30-2005, 08:14 PM
Well, Toby, you are most sincerely welcomed here - for your affection for the dancing bananas if no other reason! :bwave: I *love* those little guys!

Good luck with all of your projects. Keep dropping by to relax when you need to! :okthumb:

gonzo
07-30-2005, 08:20 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome. I've been reading through the posts from the last few days, figuring out who's who around here.

A little about me:
I'm just another fat fuckin' nobody who's a year older than Gonzo. ;)

I've been in and around this biz for awhile, and have been around computers even longer. My BS in Comp Sci predates the existence of World Wide Web by about a decade, which means it's pretty much obsolete. The programming skills do come in handy though when learning ASP, PHP and other server scripting launguages.

My first full time stretch was in the late 90's. I then took a lengthy hiatus, doing only mainstream web development, while tending to some family obligations. My non-adult biz declined, my family obligations ended, and I went back to full time adult sites about 18 months ago. This time I'm building sites for myself instead of for others. Things changed a bit (OK, a whole bunch!) while I was away, huge learning curve, but I think I've gotten the basics down now and am now concentrating on the finer details.

BTW, nice looking board, and I really like the multiple colors of dancing bananas.
:bdance: :bpurpdanc :cdance: :bdance: :bpurpdanc :cdance: :bdance: :bpurpdanc :cdance:

Welcome to the gumbo Toby. Glad to see you ventured out