PDA

View Full Version : Manicures for men - metro or gay?

Anthony
07-29-2005, 09:37 AM
I got one yesterday, down here in florida, manicurists are usually asian. I got a nice cute one and when she was massaging my hands pulling on my fingers, I got a slight chubby.

That means I"m not gay, right?

:)

Trev
07-29-2005, 10:00 AM
The chubby gives you back the man points that the manicure had taken away ;)

MorganGrayson
07-29-2005, 11:14 AM
cute chick + touching body anywhere + chubby = straight

cute guy + doing anything whatsoever + chubby = gay

Anthony + relentless sexual identity anxiety = headache

:nyanya:

Steady
07-29-2005, 11:19 AM
I love asian women! If I got a manicure it would be for that reason, and only
for that reason.

The thing is I'd rather spend my mula in an asian spa. :p

Bhelliom
07-29-2005, 11:25 AM

feel free to point out how uncouth I am... but a guy noticing a guy is cute (and using the word cute) = leaning towards gay....

Anthony
07-29-2005, 11:33 AM
feel free to point out how uncouth I am... but a guy noticing a guy is cute (and using the word cute) = leaning towards gay....

Are you sure about that? Cause I heard you were kinda cute, and well, I dont' want to think I'm gay or anything.

Anthony
07-29-2005, 11:34 AM

I'm actually quite comfortable in my sexual identity. I find though, posting about it, lends me insight into others.

Bhelliom
07-29-2005, 11:38 AM
Are you sure about that? Cause I heard you were kinda cute, and well, I dont' want to think I'm gay or anything.

Well apparently that's the rumor floating around....

and I said LEANING TOWARDS gay... so I mean... if you thought I was cute and say... got a manicure or something.... then you'd be pushing it :yowsa:

please don't shoot me :unsure:

MorganGrayson
07-29-2005, 11:39 AM
Ah. I see.
The ol' "I'm not actually *into* this...I'm just doing research."
Sure. That works. :rolleyes:

Anthony
07-29-2005, 11:44 AM
Well apparently that's the rumor floating around....

and I said LEANING TOWARDS gay... so I mean... if you thought I was cute and say... got a manicure or something.... then you'd be pushing it :yowsa:

please don't shoot me :unsure:

So you are saying I'm gay?

Interesting.

Anthony
07-29-2005, 11:44 AM
Ah. I see.
The ol' "I'm not actually *into* this...I'm just doing research."
Sure. That works. :rolleyes:

Like I've mentioned earlier, quite secure.

Being a gay man in this day and age is very freeing.

Nickatilynx
07-29-2005, 11:48 AM
Looks like this is the thread to out yourself so ,

I got a pedicure the other day actually....

Anthony
07-29-2005, 11:49 AM
Looks like this is the thread to out yourself so ,

I got a pedicure the other day actually....

I went in actually to do both, I didn't want this cute ass chick to look at my broken toes, calluses, and toenails. So just opted for the manicure. LOL

Nickatilynx
07-29-2005, 11:57 AM
I had about ( no fucking lie) about 3/8ths of an inch of dead skin peeled ,scraped.and shaved off my heels.It was NASTY all cracked and shit.

But now my feet are as spotless and soft as a newborn babies bottom.

My bottom however is another matter.

Anthony
07-29-2005, 12:19 PM
I had about ( no fucking lie) about 3/8ths of an inch of dead skin peeled ,scraped.and shaved off my heels.It was NASTY all cracked and shit.

But now my feet are as spotless and soft as a newborn babies bottom.

My bottom however is another matter.

Fuck, I'm going to get it done this weekend. You know the hoofs I got.

Newton
07-29-2005, 12:47 PM
Nothing wrong with getting a manicure, its having them painted that makes it odd. It is the first thing women notice when you shake hands and they dont want snaggy nails inside them ;)

DannyCox
07-29-2005, 12:53 PM

cute chick + touching body anywhere + chubby = Dude! You really need to get laid! :yowsa:

Evil Chris
07-29-2005, 01:14 PM
I used to go for a manicure and clear coat all the time.

Back when I was gay.

Anthony
07-29-2005, 01:15 PM
cute chick + touching body anywhere + chubby = Dude! You really need to get laid! :yowsa:

You offering Danny? :)

Trev
07-29-2005, 02:10 PM
:weird:

Bhelliom
07-29-2005, 02:12 PM
what a great smilie that is

MorganGrayson
07-29-2005, 02:37 PM

As I was reading down this thread, Danny, I made a mental note to give you the :okthumb: over your remark.

Then I read Anthony's comeback.

Uh...I think the big guy's ahead on points here. :D

From the perspective of a straight female...guys...get the manicure, get the pedicure, get the whole package. Injuries have resulted to delicate anatomical features from men's fingernails that are too long. Tagging a shin with that monstrous big toenail some men have is enough to get you slammed right out of bed. And, frankly, it just looks good. Having your nails buffed puts enough of a shine on them to make them look better without making anyone really realize *why* they look better, for those of you who can't go the whole "clear coat" route. And the callouses on the feet? Get rid of them. Then slide your naked foot up a silky, stockinged leg. She'll smile back at you and all will be right with the world.

Note to diabetics: do not, repeat DO NOT do any of these things unless your hidden desire is to have something amputated. A responsible nail salon will not even have a diabetic as a customer.

"Metrosexual" can translate into "how come the females get all the good stuff and get to take care of themselves and we can't?" Fair is fair. Men have the same right to want to take care of themselves as women do.

And Anthony? You gay? *sigh* What a fucking waste.... :(

Anthony
07-29-2005, 02:41 PM
As I was reading down this thread, Danny, I made a mental note to give you the :okthumb: over your remark.

Then I read Anthony's comeback.

Uh...I think the big guy's ahead on points here. :D

From the perspective of a straight female...guys...get the manicure, get the pedicure, get the whole package. Injuries have resulted to delicate anatomical features from men's fingernails that are too long. Tagging a shin with that monstrous big toenail some men have is enough to get you slammed right out of bed. And, frankly, it just looks good. Having your nails buffed puts enough of a shine on them to make them look better without making anyone really realize *why* they look better, for those of you who can't go the whole "clear coat" route. And the callouses on the feet? Get rid of them. Then slide your naked foot up a silky, stockinged leg. She'll smile back at you and all will be right with the world.

Note to diabetics: do not, repeat DO NOT do any of these things unless your hidden desire is to have something amputated. A responsible nail salon will not even have a diabetic as a customer.

"Metrosexual" can translate into "how come the females get all the good stuff and get to take care of themselves and we can't?" Fair is fair. Men have the same right to want to take care of themselves as women do.

And Anthony? You gay? *sigh* What a fucking waste.... :(

Very nice post!!!

Yes I am gay.

Of course I am refer to being gay as per Webster's Dictionary definition circa 1943.

Bhelliom
07-29-2005, 02:46 PM

"

Why not?

Trev
07-29-2005, 02:48 PM
Anthony is as gay as I am... and I'm as gay as Bhelliom ;)

Anthony
07-29-2005, 03:07 PM
Anthony is as gay as I am... and I'm as gay as Bhelliom ;)

Of course you woudl say that.

We lived together in sin.

Trev
07-29-2005, 03:13 PM
Yep.. just you, me and a dirty floozy ;)

Bhelliom
07-29-2005, 03:26 PM
If by gay you mean I want to sleep with Morgan and Red (preferably at the same time)... then yes I'm gay.

ps Morgan and Red... If you want to help convert me back to the world of straight, I think i'd have to let you do that.

MorganGrayson
07-29-2005, 03:56 PM
Why not?

Because of the lack of circulation that diabetics experience in their extremities combined with a diabetics slow healing. A lot of diabetics also lose sensation. A foot injury, for example can go from infected to necrotic without a diabetic being fully aware of it. There is no cure for gangrene. Amputation is all that can be done. Any diabetic should visit a podiatrist to have anything done to their feet.

I personally was on a course of anti-biotics and only narrowly avoided surgery because of a simple ingrown toenail. Simple on anyone else, anyway. It was one of the more unpleasant few weeks of my life. I impressed myself with my tolerance for pain, though.

Bhelliom
07-29-2005, 04:07 PM
Interesting... I didn't realise that.

Makes sense now that its been explained.

Evil Chris
07-29-2005, 04:10 PM
Actually getting a manicure and clear coat was, for me, an effective way to stop biting my nails.
I should start getting them again.

Anthony
07-29-2005, 04:12 PM
My nails sure do look pretty, though. Love the clear coat.

I'm thinking after shooting at the range today, and grabbing my new Bushmaster AR15, I'm gonna get a pedicure too.

MorganGrayson
07-29-2005, 04:29 PM
If by gay you mean I want to sleep with Morgan and Red (preferably at the same time)... then yes I'm gay.

ps Morgan and Red... If you want to help convert me back to the world of straight, I think i'd have to let you do that.

We shall lead you back to the path of glory, stud puppy, not to worry! :yowsa:

Do you have medical insurance? One must be responsible in these things....

:awinky: