PDA

View Full Version : This is it..

DollarManSteve
07-28-2005, 06:02 PM
My 100th post. Whoop-dee-doo. This is also the first time I've ever made a post about post count. In fact, I despise post count posts. Posting for the sake of posting is pointless and a post about the number of useless posts is hardly anything worth posting a post about.

(I just wanted to see how many times I could say 'post')

Take a look at Bhelliom.. (who joined not long after me) who has about 465 posts! Derek, you filthy post whore!! We've got him working reeeaallly hard over here

;)

Bhelliom
07-28-2005, 06:04 PM
I don't think I mentioned my post count once in all that time either.... looks like your conversion is better than mine.

yep.. working my ass off here.

MorganGrayson
07-28-2005, 06:19 PM
DollarManSteve...congrats on the 100th post! (And the number of times you worked "post" into that paragraph!) :okthumb:

So.
"Derek," huh?
Now *that* is a fine Romance Novel name. One can swoon over a "Derek." :fanning:

Trev
07-28-2005, 06:47 PM
I've noticed that you've been mighty quiet, I just thought you were the new coffee boy and Derek was sitting at your desk now ;)

Nickatilynx
07-28-2005, 08:05 PM
An excellent addition to the community IMHO ! :)

DollarManSteve
07-28-2005, 11:51 PM
An excellent addition to the community IMHO ! :)

I concur. (this is me taking credit for dragging him here.. mwahahaha)

trev: Yes, Lately I've been posting like I play poker - tight. Although, for myself, this is probably a good thing because there is a strong inverse correlation between my post frequency and the amount of actual work I have to do. And bosses like it when you work :)

Red
07-29-2005, 09:50 AM
Hi Steve. If you're going to catch up to Derek, then you'd beter get those fingers busy.
:)

Bhelliom
07-29-2005, 10:44 AM
I concur. (this is me taking credit for dragging him here.. mwahahaha)

trev: Yes, Lately I've been posting like I play poker - tight. Although, for myself, this is probably a good thing because there is a strong inverse correlation between my post frequency and the amount of actual work I have to do. And bosses like it when you work :)

2 things

A) you suck at poker

B )work is highly overrated

Bhelliom
07-29-2005, 11:42 AM
DollarManSteve...congrats on the 100th post! (And the number of times you worked "post" into that paragraph!) :okthumb:

So.
"Derek," huh?
Now *that* is a fine Romance Novel name. One can swoon over a "Derek." :fanning:

I really love the idea of women Swooning over me.... you'd have known my name if you read your PM's morgan :wub:

DollarManSteve
07-29-2005, 03:28 PM
2 things

A) you suck at poker

B )work is highly overrated

But seriously.. who would have thought all 4 8s were out!?!?? bad beat I say!! bad beat!!

MorganGrayson
07-29-2005, 04:02 PM
I really love the idea of women Swooning over me.... you'd have known my name if you read your PM's morgan :wub:

This is me...crawling over to Derek...abjectly begging his forgiveness...I read the PM but your name fell right out of one of the many holes in my head. :(

I make up for it - I hope - with a most sincere :loveyou: :wub: :inlove:

Bhelliom
07-29-2005, 04:05 PM
This is me...crawling over to Derek...abjectly begging his forgiveness...I read the PM but your name fell right out of one of the many holes in my head. :(

I make up for it - I hope - with a most sincere :loveyou: :wub: :inlove:

For you I can forgive most anything :P
:inlove: