PDA

View Full Version : Oprano

Newton
07-28-2005, 05:18 PM
Oprano's evolution starts with the completely revamped webmaster board, that supports professional and friendly networking, for one and all.

Our gratitude and esteemed thanks go out to all the members, sponsors, guests and supporters of the board in this time of transition.

It has moved from an Invision based system to a vbulletin board, which delivers much more functionality, including an rss feed for your site/blog. You can even post via a PDA or mobile device!

We are also pleased with the opening of many new forums on the board, including the Oprano Lounge, which is a non-business area for general chat and relaxation.

The design was created by the fantastic http://www.envisionext.com and http://www.bluewiredesign.com and we love the new look and feel!

The new team is enhanced with the wonderful job that the moderators provide and our distinct gratitude to them: sarettah, Joesho, Inabon, MaDalton, Red, MorganGrayson, TheEnforcer, Anthony, Trev and Boldy.

All webmasters are most cordially invited to stop by and say hello.

Oprano: the era has just begun!

Inabon
07-28-2005, 08:18 PM
Yeah BABY it has begun :)

Red
07-29-2005, 10:52 AM
And it's only the begining. :)

Trev
07-29-2005, 11:07 AM
I see interesting times ahead. :)

Steady
07-29-2005, 11:08 AM
Well said, Newton...Two thumbs :okthumb: :okthumb: up!

JoesHO
07-29-2005, 12:34 PM
Newton you are a gentleman and a scholar.

I might add that we would love to hear any ideas or suggestions from ALL posters NEW and OLD as to what would help enhance their experience while becoming or remaining an avtive participant in the NEW OPRANO

Think of it as a wish list, or an opportunity to ask for something or suggest something without any repercussions. We want you all to enjoy yopur experience and enrich us with your own unique contributions.

Good Business, is Happy Business the chinese always say.

Newton
07-29-2005, 12:36 PM
Thanks guys and thats an excellent idea Joe .. :okthumb:

Evil Chris
07-29-2005, 01:03 PM
Let the firing begin! LOL

Nickatilynx
07-29-2005, 01:21 PM
Newton you are a gentleman and a scholar.

Good Business, is Happy Business the chinese always say.

Not to me... :(

All the chinese people I know tell me "to get fucked".

But its quite annoying seeing really happy Chinamen beaming at you from a Benz giving you the finger.

Not one of them has EVER said "Good business is happy business"

;-))))