PDA

View Full Version : Internext less than 10 days away

Dman
07-27-2005, 08:40 PM
Just thought I would drop by my boy Gonzos home and see who all from the Oprano family will be in Florida for Internext...look forward to finally meeting you in person Gonzo after all this net time together and we always seem to miss each other.

Later

Evil Chris
07-27-2005, 08:56 PM
I hadn't noticed it was coming up so fast.
What's up DMan...

Newton
07-27-2005, 09:38 PM
Jesus 10 days .. that did come up quick .. have a great time ;)

Gonzo will have Oprano t-shirts and hats to giveaway too, but I believe he will want something in return ;)

Dman
07-27-2005, 10:31 PM
Jesus 10 days .. that did come up quick .. have a great time ;)

Gonzo will have Oprano t-shirts and hats to giveaway too, but I believe he will want something in return ;)

Will a good swift kiss in the ass be considered paid in full?? LMAO

Dman
07-27-2005, 10:34 PM
I hadn't noticed it was coming up so fast.
What's up DMan...

Hey Chris long time no chat dude...so I take it when you retired from AM you came over here...good to see you again man...and you know just the same ole shyte different day...another day in paradise...lmao

gonzo
07-27-2005, 11:06 PM
Hey Chris long time no chat dude...so I take it when you retired from AM you came over here...good to see you again man...and you know just the same ole shyte different day...another day in paradise...lmao

Evil Chris been here a long time!

Look forward to meeting you Dman.... save them swift kicks in the ass for EJ. I think he collects em.

Evil Chris
07-28-2005, 08:50 AM
Hey Chris long time no chat dude...so I take it when you retired from AM you came over here...good to see you again man...and you know just the same ole shyte different day...another day in paradise...lmaoI hear ya. I should go golfing today though... it's such a nice day today.

I get the feeling that many people are skipping the summer Internext this year.

Dman
07-29-2005, 05:13 PM
I hear ya. I should go golfing today though... it's such a nice day today.

I get the feeling that many people are skipping the summer Internext this year.

Yeah I actually think you are right...something is telling me that it may be a ghost town this year on the convention floor unlike years past. I actually wasn't going to go myself until Far-L and Homegrown passed some half price passes down my way, so I decided to book the trip after all.

Still regretting it everyday, but look forward to a little r-n-r in South Florida...I work my ass off it Vegas every January, so for me this is more of a vacation than a bidness trip.

Anyway looking forward to seeing you Gonzo..I really do hope to see you on the beach in the fur coat ...don't let me down man and ruin my web impression of you dude...lmao

gonzo
07-29-2005, 07:53 PM
Anyway looking forward to seeing you Gonzo..I really do hope to see you on the beach in the fur coat ...don't let me down man and ruin my web impression of you dude...lmao

Fur coats only happen in the magic of Vegas. How about an Oprano teeshirt instead.?