PDA

View Full Version : OMFG!!! Check this out...

Nickatilynx
07-26-2005, 06:49 PM
For those that haven't noticed this place is getting fucking busy..

http://oprano.com/msgboard/forumdisplay.php?f=21

Newton
07-26-2005, 06:52 PM
excellent ;)

MorganGrayson
07-26-2005, 06:54 PM
Jalapeno poppers and mozzarella sticks in the oven folks! :D

Trev
07-26-2005, 07:07 PM
With Morgan and Red :waving: in there it was bound to be busy :D

DrGuile
07-26-2005, 10:14 PM
So why split it? To have two less busy boards?

I mean, I know Im a retarded frenchie, but Im pretty sure I could follow all these threads together.... maybe even, with some tutoring, be able to tell which are about business, and which arent...

MorganGrayson
07-26-2005, 11:42 PM
So why split it? To have two less busy boards?

I mean, I know Im a retarted frenchie, but Im pretty sure I could follow all these threads together.... maybe even, with some tutoring, be able to tell which are about business, and which arent...

Because not only is there no business in the Oprano Lounge, there is no pissing or complaining allowed either. People who want to relax don't want to deal with pissing and complaining...and we wouldn't want the sound of the party to make the hurled insults more difficult to understand than they are already.

DrGuile
07-27-2005, 10:23 AM
there is no pissing or complaining allowed either.

I guess Im not invited than :)

No pissing and complaining? Must be swell place. Like a retirement home after they've handed out the pills, or a message board where everyone who post is a mod...

aaah, Xanadu

Evil Chris
07-27-2005, 10:28 AM
I guess Im not invited than :)

No pissing and complaining? Must be swell place. Like a retirement home after they've handed out the pills, or a message board where everyone who post is a mod...

aaah, XanaduYou can change the board...
But you can't change the people who post to the board... ;)

MorganGrayson
07-27-2005, 10:37 AM
You can change the board...
But you can't change the people who post to the board... ;)

Nope. Sure can't.

Coffee's on, Chris. Bagels, cream cheese and lox in a minute.

:coffee:

DrGuile...of course you're invited. I won't even tease you about having to be "retarted" or ask you how you got "untarted" in the first place. :awinky:
(Please bring croissants.) :)

DrGuile
07-27-2005, 10:59 AM
I had a 'retarted' uncle who had a saying: "You can always disguise the fact that you are not particularly smart by having good grammar."

;)

MorganGrayson
07-27-2005, 11:26 AM
I had a 'retarted' uncle who had a saying: "You can always disguise the fact that you are not particularly smart by having good grammar."

;)

:clapping:

Not bad, DrGuile, not bad! :okthumb:

I was beginning to be afraid your heart wasn't really in this.

Do it again, do it again! :D

Trev
07-27-2005, 11:27 AM

;)
It shows that he was retarded :p

Bhelliom
07-27-2005, 11:54 AM
I suppose i'll just move over there :P since i know shit about business :P

besides its quiet and i can flirt with morgan and red in peace....and not have to worry about Trev sneaking up behind me and raping me

Trev
07-27-2005, 12:17 PM
I suppose i'll just move over there :P since i know shit about business :P

besides its quiet and i can flirt with morgan and red in peace....and not have to worry about Trev sneaking up behind me and raping me
A fresh peice of meat like you will need to worry about that no matter where you post :yowsa:

Bhelliom
07-27-2005, 01:14 PM
aww deep down inside i'm crying... and covering my ass...

go look here and reply... everyone....
http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/showthread.php?t=42119