PDA

View Full Version : BrettJ Buys DormBucks

TaDoW
07-26-2005, 05:44 PM
BrettJ and I started DormBucks as equal partners Feb of 2001. It is both bitter and sweet but as of August 1st of this year I am selling my share of the company to Brett. A scant few of you are aware that about a month ago, Brett and I came to the decision that he would purchase my half of DormBucks. We reached the agreement on great terms, and both of us are happy with the outcome. It was not a choice either of us was forced into, and we look forward to what will happen next with the greatest of enthusiasm.

I am leaving DormBucks to pursue other ventures, including some offline brick and mortar ideas that I’ve been working on for several years. It is more a time of great excitement rather than mourning, but I will surely be saddened by our parting of ways.

To dispel any questions or doubts I’d like it to be clear that I am leaving the industry for personal reasons. DormBucks is at the top of our game, and we are, and have always been, a TOP NOTCH company to work with. Brett is quite possibly the most honest and stand-up person I’ve ever met, and he will continue to take DormBucks down the road of success along with the rest of the guys here.

It has Truly been a pleasure Brett. I wish you the best of luck in everything, even though it is already on your side. I couldn’t wish for a better business partner to work next to.

Anybody that needs to get ahold of DormBucks, please visit http://www.dormbucks.com/contact . or email brett@dormbucks.com his icq's are 9123759 and 99463509 or aim name DormBrett

Nickatilynx
07-26-2005, 05:49 PM
Good luck to you tadow , mate :)

gonzo
07-26-2005, 07:09 PM
Congrats to both parties. I wish you well in your new ventures and BrettJ with the future.

TaDoW
07-26-2005, 07:38 PM
Thanks guys =)

I'll still be lurking :-)

JR
07-26-2005, 07:38 PM
two very nice guys. had dinner with them in seattle and we laughed for about 4 hrs straight. i wish them both the best.

TaDoW
07-26-2005, 07:55 PM
two very nice guys. had dinner with them in seattle and we laughed for about 4 hrs straight. i wish them both the best.

what a great evening that was =)

Mike AI
07-26-2005, 08:09 PM
Good luck guys!

TheEnforcer
07-26-2005, 08:15 PM
Good luck to you both in the future.

gonzo
07-26-2005, 08:24 PM
Thanks guys =)

I'll still be lurking :-)
I cant see why not? That cunt Confucy does.

JoesHO
07-26-2005, 09:56 PM
good Luck man, and congratulations to Brett ( tell him to stop by and visit here more often)

Newton
07-26-2005, 10:33 PM
Congratulations Brett :) Tadow, the very best of luck in your future endeavours :okthumb: