PDA

View Full Version : He's soo funny....

Bhelliom
07-26-2005, 12:53 PM
God bless Jason Mulgrew...One of People Magazine's hottest bachelors
----------------------------------------------

It’s hot in NYC. Like, real hot. Uncomfortable hot. Not good. And though we have air conditioners in our bedrooms, Brian and I do not have an AC in the living room, which means I spend a lot of time in bed. Not that this is a bad thing, but when it's midnight and I leave my room to go make a pork sandwich and I almost pass out in the hallway because it's so hot, well, that's a bad thing.

But there is one good thing to come out of heat: slightly sweaty women. I’m not talking heifers here, walking around eating giant sandwiches and sweating through their shirts, but rather normal attractive women who, because of the unbelievable heat, walk around with a slight glow to them.

And today on my walk home I realized why I like this little bit of sweatiness. Because

sweat:women::glaze:donuts

Yes, I am fat. But no, I do not care. I like my donuts and my women a little shiny, wet, and covered in crystallized sugar. I make no apologies for this. And screw you for judging me.

I don't know why the sweat does it for me, but it just does. I know for women, it doesn't work the other way around. Sweaty guys are not hot (I would guess). Especially me. When I sweat, all my body hair gets matted down and becomes dark and I look like a black bear. But I digress...

So add slight sweatiness to the list of things I think are hot. If you're keeping score at home, I like:

- slight sweatiness

- the messy ponytail

- tanness

- girls who can dance

- lip gloss

- hoop earrings

Apparently, I like strippers. So be it.

- Jason Mulgrew

---------------------------------------------

Can't get enough of this guy... I like sweaty women because they remind me or glazed donuts hahahhahahaha brutal.

sorry for wasting your time..... ps Morgan is my quote a little better?

MorganGrayson
07-26-2005, 01:03 PM
God bless Jason Mulgrew...One of People Magazine's hottest bachelors
----------------------------------------------

It’s hot in NYC. Like, real hot. Uncomfortable hot. Not good. And though we have air conditioners in our bedrooms, Brian and I do not have an AC in the living room, which means I spend a lot of time in bed. Not that this is a bad thing, but when it's midnight and I leave my room to go make a pork sandwich and I almost pass out in the hallway because it's so hot, well, that's a bad thing.

But there is one good thing to come out of heat: slightly sweaty women. I’m not talking heifers here, walking around eating giant sandwiches and sweating through their shirts, but rather normal attractive women who, because of the unbelievable heat, walk around with a slight glow to them.

And today on my walk home I realized why I like this little bit of sweatiness. Because

sweat:women::glaze:donuts

Yes, I am fat. But no, I do not care. I like my donuts and my women a little shiny, wet, and covered in crystallized sugar. I make no apologies for this. And screw you for judging me.

I don't know why the sweat does it for me, but it just does. I know for women, it doesn't work the other way around. Sweaty guys are not hot (I would guess). Especially me. When I sweat, all my body hair gets matted down and becomes dark and I look like a black bear. But I digress...

So add slight sweatiness to the list of things I think are hot. If you're keeping score at home, I like:

- slight sweatiness

- the messy ponytail

- tanness

- girls who can dance

- lip gloss

- hoop earrings

Apparently, I like strippers. So be it.

- Jason Mulgrew

---------------------------------------------

Can't get enough of this guy... I like sweaty women because they remind me or glazed donuts hahahhahahaha brutal.

sorry for wasting your time..... ps Morgan is my quote a little better?

Listen, my darling boy toy, when you meet my husband, just remember the sentence "I love to do yard work." You'll fit right in here. :yowsa:

I'm having a t-shirt made. "Will put out for poetry." :okthumb:

Bhelliom
07-26-2005, 01:05 PM
Wait a minute Morgan... Do you watch desperate housewives... Can I be the yardboy that your husband doesn't know you're sleeping with?

MorganGrayson
07-26-2005, 01:21 PM
Wait a minute Morgan... Do you watch desperate housewives... Can I be the yardboy that your husband doesn't know you're sleeping with?

Actually, I don't watch "Desperate Housewives."
My husband is a very intelligent man. If he comes home and the yard looks great, he's going to know I slept with *somebody.* :lol:

(You have to know how much he despises yardwork. He keeps threatening to pave the yard. He's going to have more of a "Yard looks great. Nice day, dear?" reaction to the whole thing.)

But we can pretend we're sneaking should you desire. :okthumb:

Bhelliom
07-26-2005, 01:24 PM
I think any way you would like to take care of things would be more than acceptable to me..

I'm easy.... and yes, in that way too...