PDA

View Full Version : I like lounges

Bhelliom
07-25-2005, 03:14 PM
I really do.

Even the word. Implies being lazy. which is what I do most of the day while I'm waiting to go home. Lounges are good

Derek Campbell

MorganGrayson
07-25-2005, 03:41 PM
I really do.

Even the word. Implies being lazy. which is what I do most of the day while I'm waiting to go home. Lounges are good

Derek Campbell

That's what the Lounge is for. C'mon in, kick back, relax...you can even pretend you're working. We won't tell. :D

We have virtual beverages :stout: and virtual tasty nibbles. :-popcorn:

The coffee is always fresh. :coffee:

The hostess is, too. :D

Bhelliom
07-25-2005, 03:59 PM
No fair teasing morgan

Young guys like me get easily excited :P

Edit: will you marry me?

MorganGrayson
07-25-2005, 04:28 PM
No fair teasing morgan

Young guys like me get easily excited :P

Edit: will you marry me?

:fanning:
Well, now....

We can definitely have a steamy older woman/younger man escapade...or twelve! :hello:

:woohoo:

"Women of a certain age" get easily excited, too!!! :yowsa:

Red
07-25-2005, 07:36 PM
Now if you two are going to play like that, I'm going to get very jealous.
Of course, I could join in, but can he handle two older women?

MorganGrayson
07-25-2005, 08:21 PM
Of course, I could join in, but can he handle two older women?

We'll have fun finding out! :D

weirdharold
07-25-2005, 08:29 PM
Of course, I could join in, but can he handle two older women?Hey, I don't know if he can... but I know this older man who would sure as hell give it the old collage try!

Red
07-25-2005, 08:30 PM

Oh what we could do with a 25 year old. :yowsa:

Red
07-25-2005, 08:35 PM
Hey, I don't know if he can... but I know this older man who would sure as hell give it the old collage try!

And we would love to have you give us all you've got WH. And just for the offer, I'll forgive the fact that you spelled college wrong. :nono2:

If you're going to play with the two Oprano wordsmiths, you gotta keep up. :D

But you know I love you and I'll forgive you most anything.

weirdharold
07-25-2005, 08:39 PM
Hell That seemed to be the only way I could get my "a" back in college! and you thought it was a mistake?

Red
07-25-2005, 08:45 PM
Hell That seemed to be the only way I could get my "a" back in college! and you thought it was a mistake?

Sorry babe. You need to take a sex ed class. You'll get an "A" I'll help you study.

weirdharold
07-25-2005, 08:48 PM
Heading to the website now to check to see if there is a class I can ADD! In fact I will now probably be willing to change my MAJOR!

Red
07-25-2005, 08:52 PM
Heading to the website now to check to see if there is a class I can ADD! In fact I will now probably be willing to change my MAJOR!

Just let me know if you need some private tutoring. :yowsa:

weirdharold
07-25-2005, 08:57 PM
Just let me know if you need some private tutoring. :yowsa:MMMMMM...... I want some private tutoring!

Red
07-25-2005, 09:21 PM
MMMMMM...... I want some private tutoring!

OK, but I've got to warn you, I can be quite strict. And I expect homework to be done every night.

weirdharold
07-25-2005, 09:23 PM
With the music you make every night might not be often enough!

Red
07-25-2005, 09:33 PM

Then you'd better make sure you're taking your vitamins. Ask Defiant about the need for energy. ;)

MorganGrayson
07-25-2005, 09:33 PM

More than willing to serve as a teacher's assitant in this project, Red! :yowsa:

weirdharold
07-25-2005, 09:37 PM
Well now we are almost back to the beginning of this post! You two ganging up on a poor ole guy! I am waiting for teacher and assistant... although I here the assistant is blonde.... how about I send a bottle of Red your way?

Red
07-25-2005, 09:38 PM
More than willing to serve as a teacher's assitant in this project, Red! :yowsa:

That's fine with me Morgan and I don't think WH will mind at all, even if you're not a redhead. He's got a thing for reds, but I told him that even though you're a blonde, you've got a redhead's attitude.

Red
07-25-2005, 09:41 PM
Well now we are almost back to the beginning of this post! You two ganging up on a poor ole guy! I am waiting for teacher and assistant... although I here the assistant is blonde.... how about I send a bottle of Red your way?

oh, like you'd really mind us ganging up on you.

weirdharold
07-25-2005, 11:01 PM
I am going to be dreaming about it for at least a week!

MorganGrayson
07-26-2005, 10:09 AM
I am going to be dreaming about it for at least a week!

Actually, I was born with red hair and I wouldn't mind at all reverting if it would help you with your studies. :yowsa:

Bhelliom
07-26-2005, 11:11 AM

I think I'll just die right here :P

This is a very nice thing to read in the morning

MorganGrayson
07-26-2005, 11:18 AM
I think I'll just die right here :P

This is a very nice thing to read in the morning

Do NOT die on us, boy toy! We have very lengthy, elaborate, quite-illegal-in-fourteen-states plans for you! :yowsa:

Bhelliom
07-26-2005, 11:20 AM
Do NOT die on us, boy toy! We have very lengthy, elaborate, quite-illegal-in-fourteen-states plans for you! :yowsa:

Its not nice to make offers if you're not going to carry through with them :p

mmm love the not-so-older women.... especially ones with very active imaginations :P

weirdharold
07-26-2005, 11:53 AM
Actually, I was born with red hair and I wouldn't mind at all reverting if it would help you with your studies. :yowsa:
I do have a weakness for Redheads! I know full well that Redheads are redheads cause they are so hot that the creator put that mark on them as a warning toman!