PDA

View Full Version : Ownage Is A Meal Best Served Cold

Lee
07-24-2005, 02:35 PM
Almost 2 years later and..

http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showthread.php?t=495668

I have a long memory, fuck with me, you'll get yours :)

Rolo
07-24-2005, 02:39 PM
Looks fine to me, and Bluedesigns have always delivered good designs to us :-)

gonzo
07-24-2005, 02:41 PM
Almost 2 years later and..

http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showthread.php?t=495668

I have a long memory, fuck with me, you'll get yours :)

Having spent a year and a half searching for a Fat Fucking Designer.... how long was your specification for that tour Lee?

Id be interested in seeing what you asked them for vs what they delivered.

Regardless. I would have kicked it back for revisions. Every company Ive worked with solicits input and revisions. If it was a matter of here it is for $550 and you specified a lot different work then I wouldnt pay the bill either.

Every designer I know of does revisions. Its the cost of doing business.

Lee
07-24-2005, 02:44 PM
With our flagship properties both Gary and I are very specific with what we want, they ae our bread and butter so to speak.

You can ask Todd / Sharky what type of details we give for our standard resource properties, its not much and usually, we leave a lot of the concept to the designers themselves but we get what we expect.

EW is one of two flagship resources GA Media owns, its my baby, was the first resource *I* ever put online just a GWW was the first GA ever put up.

When you go to a designer such as BDS, you expect work of the same quality that they have in their portfolio, this was the issue here, shoddy wokmanship.

Lee
07-24-2005, 06:03 PM
LOL this shit is just getting better and better.. He is still asking for payment in that thread even though everyone has agreed the dsigns suck and dont deserve to be paid for LOL

You have to love the balls some of these people have :)

Rolo
07-24-2005, 07:30 PM
Bluedesignstudios have always been very polite and professional working with us - they have always made the changes we wanted.

Actual some of the projects we are currently working on also have their design outsourced to Bluedesignstudios, and they are doing a top-notch job :-)