PDA

View Full Version : Livebucks Launches new Video Technology

DrGuile
07-20-2005, 01:47 PM
I know you already know us, and Im fine if you have decided not to send us traffic, but check out our new highband live feed.

http://www.privatefeeds.com (http://www.privatefeeds.com/_liveroom/) click on 'Swith to Broadband'

Let me know what you think...

Here's the standard corporate fluff:

LIVEBUCKS LAUNCHES THE MOST ADVANCED LIVE VIDEO TECHNOLOGY!

Tuesday, July 19, 2005, 1:13pm

Montreal, CA - Livebucks, OPERATORS OF Privatefeeds.com, launched their new VIDEO technology THIS JULY and they have seen record sales since! http://livebucks.com.

Their major technology upgrade offers crystal clear video at frame rates never seen in the industry.

"This technology is better because it gives Livebucks flexibility to make any kind of live products; we are no longer limited in what we offer. We can do group chats, special events, and much more. Also, the speed of the video is on par with television," says Karl of Livebucks.com. "All this combined with our exceptional selection of models make conversions the best they can be! We've been hitting new records of sales since we launched it."

Additional features coming very soon include full screen video and sound. Livebucks is poised to have the most advanced and client friendly video of all webcam sites.

In business since 1999, the company is continuously improving their system for the benefit of the webmasters, and consumers.

About LiveBucks.com:
Present offerings are up to 40% revshare on livefeeds, 65% revshare on paysites, referral commission structures, free hosted galleries and bios, dynamic banners, detailed stats, bi-weekly payouts and the best of all, Exclusive Models. Payout with Epassporte is available.

For further information please visit: http://livebucks.com or email: karl@dhlive.com mailto:karl@livebucks.com for new business opportunities.

DrGuile
07-20-2005, 01:50 PM
DrGuile's pick of the day: Clarissa

she's real nice ;)

Rolo
07-20-2005, 01:51 PM
Looks very nice :-)

Nickatilynx
07-20-2005, 01:52 PM
I know he's french but I pinned it anyway...

:)

DrGuile
07-20-2005, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Jul 20 2005, 12:53 PM
I know he's french but I pinned it anyway...

:)
Thanks! How ...uh.... uncharacteristic of you!

;)

Forest
07-20-2005, 01:55 PM
WOW awesome speed

Good job!

TheEnforcer
07-20-2005, 02:10 PM
Very nice stuff Dr. Guile. Should make both surfers and webmasters quite happy!! :)

gonzo
07-20-2005, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by DrGuile@Jul 20 2005, 12:48 PM
I know you already know us, and Im fine if you have decided not to send us traffic, but check out our new highband live feed.

http://www.privatefeeds.com (http://www.privatefeeds.com/_liveroom/) click on 'Swith to Broadband'

Let me know what you think...

Here's the standard corporate fluff:

LIVEBUCKS LAUNCHES THE MOST ADVANCED LIVE VIDEO TECHNOLOGY!

Tuesday, July 19, 2005, 1:13pm

Montreal, CA - Livebucks, OPERATORS OF Privatefeeds.com, launched their new VIDEO technology THIS JULY and they have seen record sales since! http://livebucks.com.

Their major technology upgrade offers crystal clear video at frame rates never seen in the industry.

"This technology is better because it gives Livebucks flexibility to make any kind of live products; we are no longer limited in what we offer. We can do group chats, special events, and much more. Also, the speed of the video is on par with television," says Karl of Livebucks.com. "All this combined with our exceptional selection of models make conversions the best they can be! We've been hitting new records of sales since we launched it."

Additional features coming very soon include full screen video and sound. Livebucks is poised to have the most advanced and client friendly video of all webcam sites.

In business since 1999, the company is continuously improving their system for the benefit of the webmasters, and consumers.

About LiveBucks.com:
Present offerings are up to 40% revshare on livefeeds, 65% revshare on paysites, referral commission structures, free hosted galleries and bios, dynamic banners, detailed stats, bi-weekly payouts and the best of all, Exclusive Models. Payout with Epassporte is available.

For further information please visit: http://livebucks.com or email: karl@dhlive.com mailto:karl@livebucks.com for new business opportunities.
Thats some slick stuff! And not just the shaved gal rubbing her crotch.
Very nice I bet it does well for you.

Nickatilynx
07-20-2005, 02:43 PM
It really is good....

amazing.

;-))

Red
07-20-2005, 11:13 PM
It looks great. :okthumb:

JoesHO
07-21-2005, 02:20 PM
That kicks ass Dr. guile

I really want to meet you in florida t odiscuss adding you feeds to our paysites .

We will all be there Boldy, Inabon, and myself.

if you have a free minute please allow us to buy you a drink, coffeee, lunch or whatever suites your fancy.

My cell phone number is 502 502 4029 if you would like to call me when you arrive in florida and set up a time and place to meet with you .

DrGuile
07-21-2005, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Jul 21 2005, 01:21 PM
That kicks ass Dr. guile

I really want to meet you in florida t odiscuss adding you feeds to our paysites .

if you have a free minute please allow us to buy you a drink, coffeee, lunch or whatever suites your fancy.

My cell phone number is 502 502 4029 if you would like to call me when you arrive in florida and set up a time and place to meet with you .
A few things happened here (Very Good Things!) that made us change our mind about Miami. We will not be attending this year.

Im disapointed that I wont meet all of y'all, but Im happy that we are too busy to go :)

JoesHO
07-21-2005, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by DrGuile+Jul 21 2005, 10:45 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DrGuile @ Jul 21 2005, 10:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JoesHO1@Jul 21 2005, 01:21 PM
That kicks ass Dr. guile

A few things happened here (Very Good Things!) that made us change our mind about Miami. We will not be attending this year.

Im disapointed that I wont meet all of y'all, but Im happy that we are too busy to go :) [/b][/quote]
OK great to hear things are going well, I will try to contact you when we get back from the show then and see what we can do. :)

TheEnforcer
07-21-2005, 02:50 PM
Nice to see things going well for you guys. :)

DrGuile
07-21-2005, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1+Jul 21 2005, 01:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JoesHO1 @ Jul 21 2005, 01:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by DrGuile@Jul 21 2005, 10:45 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-JoesHO1@Jul 21 2005, 01:21 PM
That kicks ass Dr. guile

Im disapointed that I wont meet all of y'all, but Im happy that we are too busy to go :)
OK great to hear things are going well, I will try to contact you when we get back from the show then and see what we can do. :) [/b][/quote]
Sure, anytime before or after, Im right here!