PDA

View Full Version : JFK

Nickatilynx
07-19-2005, 04:15 PM
Ok I've been slapped on the wrist privately by some of my colleagues for taunting you.

;-))

But seriously , besides attending shows and taking pics , what do you actually do in this business?

Lee
07-19-2005, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Jul 19 2005, 12:16 PM
Ok I've been slapped on the wrist privately by some of my colleagues for taunting you.

;-))

But seriously , besides attending shows and taking pics , what do you actually do in this business?
Thats all there is in the industry isnt there?

I have to say im quite partial to viewing JFKs pics :)

Nickatilynx
07-19-2005, 04:19 PM
I'm thinking i could hire a well known webmaster , send him to all the shows to take pictures and then post them solely on oprano....

:)

gonzo
07-19-2005, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Jul 19 2005, 03:20 PM
I'm thinking i could hire a well known webmaster , send him to all the shows to take pictures and then post them solely on oprano....

A celebrity webmaster?

Nickatilynx
07-19-2005, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Jul 19 2005, 12:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Jul 19 2005, 12:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Jul 19 2005, 03:20 PM

A celebrity webmaster? [/b][/quote]
Yes indeed , a celeb webmaster ( spit)

begin rant

I fucking hate celeb webmasters , everyone is nice to them to there face , you ask in icq "Who is this guy" and you get "He's a no one"...

I mean they are the ponces of the internet world...

/rant

Lee
07-19-2005, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Jul 19 2005, 12:24 PM
So you are considering Brand0n or Juicy for this position already :biglaugh:

gonzo
07-19-2005, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Lee+Jul 19 2005, 03:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lee @ Jul 19 2005, 03:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Jul 19 2005, 12:24 PM
So you are considering Brand0n or Juicy for this position already :biglaugh: [/b][/quote]
JUICY TWINKS
JUICY TWINKS
JUICY TWINKS

Nickatilynx
07-19-2005, 04:37 PM
Funnily enough I know that juicy can earn money in otherways than his celebrity.

He is no where near as dumb as he plays.

Plus credit where credit is due he has taken it to the level of an artform.

Hell Puppy
07-19-2005, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Jul 19 2005, 03:16 PM

;-))

Give the guy his due. He found himself a niche that makes him a comfortable living doing what he likes. I cant fault anyone for that, it's a goal anyone should seek.

And I haven't ever seen him pretend to be anything more than he is. That puts him in a different class from the guys who have 2000 dumbasses and a good handful of sponsors looking up to them when their only real accomplishment is a high post count.

Trev
07-19-2005, 04:49 PM
The funny thing is, I'm not a celeb webmaster and everyone says "He's a no one" behind my back as well :yowsa:

gonzo
07-19-2005, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Trev@Jul 19 2005, 03:50 PM
The funny thing is, I'm not a celeb webmaster and everyone says "He's a no one" behind my back as well :yowsa:
You gotta eat more to score!

Peaches
07-19-2005, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Trev@Jul 19 2005, 04:50 PM
Ditto but they say it to my face! :P

JFK
07-20-2005, 06:25 AM

;-))

Nick, to answer you question,I started in adult in early 99, In the AVS end of things with Adultcheck. Still with them to this day I have over 100 gold sites with them as well as about 5k in feeders. As well I own some pay sites. I started to attend shows in 99 to keep up(get ahead of) with what is happening, and taking photos for my own enjoyment. These photos became the original basis for FUBAR. The idea wasnt new, a few people have tried it prior to me, but I kept it up unlike the others. I do not consider myself a celeb, however I am well known in the industry for what I do. I also treat people with respect, the way I would like to be treated. I also keep my mouth shut about the behind the scenes goings on, the private conversations I am privy to. This attitude has opened many doors for me.I trust this will help you a bit, if you need to ask further questions Go for it. Also I would like to thank those people who have publicly(and PRIVATELY ;) stated their support for me, I appreciate it. :rokk:

Vick
07-20-2005, 08:50 AM
JFK - I'm with Nick on this but I've never took the time or effort to post about it

Have you ever considered moving your pic taking efforts to the next level?
Better pics, less of them, actually enabling anyone who looks at your pics to see who is who and put a face with the name because you have labeled the pics or at least given some idea of who/what are in the pics? Maybe get a eye candy assistant?

JFK
07-20-2005, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by Vick@Jul 20 2005, 04:51 AM
JFK - I'm with Nick on this but I've never took the time or effort to post about it

Better pics, less of them, actually enabling anyone who looks at your pics to see who is who and put a face with the name because you have labeled the pics or at least given some idea of who/what are in the pics? Maybe get a eye candy assistant?
Vick if you click on the pics they will all enlarge full size. Putting the names to them in a timely manner is impossible, by the time we have done that, it would be no longer of interest. Besides a lot of people do not want their manes used, but dont mind their pics up. The size of the thumbs is designed for uptimum loading speed. We are doing a few things to improve the site even as we speak. Thanks J

Vick
07-20-2005, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by JFK+Jul 20 2005, 08:31 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JFK @ Jul 20 2005, 08:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Vick@Jul 20 2005, 04:51 AM

Vick if you click on the pics they will all enlarge full size. Putting the names to them in a timely manner is impossible, by the time we have done that, it would be no longer of interest. Besides a lot of people do not want their manes used, but dont mind their pics up. The size of the thumbs is designed for uptimum loading speed. We are doing a few things to improve the site even as we speak. Thanks J [/b][/quote]
and what about the overall quality of the images, maybe just using only the best images instead of throwing up everything you shoot?

impossible ..... ? maybe time consuming and not worth the effort in terms of $ return

It's your business and your call but am throwing some things out

Mike AI
07-20-2005, 10:41 AM
Vick I think I have an answer for you:

JFK don't you get paid per photo by the sponsors?

Nickatilynx
07-20-2005, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by JFK+Jul 20 2005, 02:26 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JFK @ Jul 20 2005, 02:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Jul 19 2005, 12:16 PM

;-))

Nick, to answer you question,I started in adult in early 99, In the AVS end of things with Adultcheck. Still with them to this day I have over 100 gold sites with them as well as about 5k in feeders. As well I own some pay sites. I started to attend shows in 99 to keep up(get ahead of) with what is happening, and taking photos for my own enjoyment. These photos became the original basis for FUBAR. The idea wasnt new, a few people have tried it prior to me, but I kept it up unlike the others. I do not consider myself a celeb, however I am well known in the industry for what I do. I also treat people with respect, the way I would like to be treated. I also keep my mouth shut about the behind the scenes goings on, the private conversations I am privy to. This attitude has opened many doors for me.I trust this will help you a bit, if you need to ask further questions Go for it. Also I would like to thank those people who have publicly(and PRIVATELY ;) stated their support for me, I appreciate it. :rokk: [/b][/quote]
""" I also keep my mouth shut about the behind the scenes goings on, the private conversations I am privy to. """"

yet....

"""Also I would like to thank those people who have publicly(and PRIVATELY ;) stated their support for me, I appreciate it."""

LOL

I hope you thanked them both privately too :)

;-)))

JFK
07-20-2005, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Jul 20 2005, 07:22 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Jul 20 2005, 07:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by JFK@Jul 20 2005, 02:26 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Jul 19 2005, 12:16 PM

;-))

Nick, to answer you question,I started in adult in early 99, In the AVS end of things with Adultcheck. Still with them to this day I have over 100 gold sites with them as well as about 5k in feeders. As well I own some pay sites. I started to attend shows in 99 to keep up(get ahead of) with what is happening, and taking photos for my own enjoyment. These photos became the original basis for FUBAR. The idea wasnt new, a few people have tried it prior to me, but I kept it up unlike the others. I do not consider myself a celeb, however I am well known in the industry for what I do. I also treat people with respect, the way I would like to be treated. I also keep my mouth shut about the behind the scenes goings on, the private conversations I am privy to. This attitude has opened many doors for me.I trust this will help you a bit, if you need to ask further questions Go for it. Also I would like to thank those people who have publicly(and PRIVATELY ;) stated their support for me, I appreciate it. :rokk:
""" I also keep my mouth shut about the behind the scenes goings on, the private conversations I am privy to. """"

yet....

"""Also I would like to thank those people who have publicly(and PRIVATELY ;) stated their support for me, I appreciate it."""

LOL

;-))) [/b][/quote]
Actually Nick I was refering to this ..........
"Ok I've been slapped on the wrist privately by some of my colleagues for taunting you."

JFK
07-20-2005, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Jul 20 2005, 06:42 AM

Yes Mike , but that is about to change................All shows will be a flat rate in the near future, rates varying with the show.

Nickatilynx
07-20-2005, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by JFK+Jul 20 2005, 10:16 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JFK @ Jul 20 2005, 10:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Jul 20 2005, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by JFK@Jul 20 2005, 02:26 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Jul 19 2005, 12:16 PM

;-))

yet....

LOL

;-)))
Actually Nick I was refering to this ..........
"Ok I've been slapped on the wrist privately by some of my colleagues for taunting you." [/b][/quote]
""Actually Nick I was refering to this ..........
"Ok I've been slapped on the wrist privately by some of my colleagues for taunting you."

ahahahahahahahaha...

Nevermind... :)

leedsfan
07-20-2005, 02:50 PM
JFK is a truly nice guy.

Taunting should be saved for wankers that deserve it.

I would happily provide you with a list to keep you going for months.

Nickatilynx
07-20-2005, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by leedsfan@Jul 20 2005, 10:51 AM
JFK is a truly nice guy.

Please provide the list in a seperate thread , thks :)

and..

FUCK!!!!!

Do you know how many conversations I had with meat back in the day that Meat would start with..

"He is a nice guy ,Nick...."

Eventually after working through..

"So is my Great Uncle , but we won't let him have the TV remote"

I settled for , "I don't fucking care if he eats babies and tortures cats , will he make me money?"

Dravyk
07-20-2005, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Jul 20 2005, 01:59 PM
"I don't fucking care if he eats babies and tortures cats , will he make me money?"
Ahh, Classic Nick. Such warm memories. :inlove:

leedsfan
07-20-2005, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Jul 20 2005, 10:59 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Jul 20 2005, 10:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leedsfan@Jul 20 2005, 10:51 AM
JFK is a truly nice guy.

Please provide the list in a seperate thread , thks :)

and..

FUCK!!!!!

Do you know how many conversations I had with meat back in the day that Meat would start with..

"He is a nice guy ,Nick...."

Eventually after working through..

"So is my Great Uncle , but we won't let him have the TV remote"

I settled for , "I don't fucking care if he eats babies and tortures cats , will he make me money?" [/b][/quote]
i see your point.

list of "wankers that deserve a verbal bashing" coming in due course.

(in best william shatner having been shot voice)....must make money.....grimace....first....fuck....(falling over).....credit cards gone....wife shopping again....fuck.....(delirious now)....imelda marcos....shoes.....fuck....

JFK
07-20-2005, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by leedsfan@Jul 20 2005, 10:51 AM
JFK is a truly nice guy.

Thanks Leedsfan :rokk:

Vick
07-20-2005, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by JFK+Jul 20 2005, 01:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JFK @ Jul 20 2005, 01:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mike AI@Jul 20 2005, 06:42 AM

Yes Mike , but that is about to change................All shows will be a flat rate in the near future, rates varying with the show. [/b][/quote]
Well that explains the um ... poor quality images

Hell Puppy
07-20-2005, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by Vick+Jul 20 2005, 10:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vick @ Jul 20 2005, 10:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by JFK@Jul 20 2005, 01:18 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Mike AI@Jul 20 2005, 06:42 AM

Yes Mike , but that is about to change................All shows will be a flat rate in the near future, rates varying with the show.
Well that explains the um ... poor quality images [/b][/quote]
Yeah, he never takes the time to re-touch my pics and get my skin tone just right.

JFK
07-21-2005, 05:21 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy+Jul 20 2005, 07:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hell Puppy @ Jul 20 2005, 07:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Vick@Jul 20 2005, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by JFK@Jul 20 2005, 01:18 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Mike AI@Jul 20 2005, 06:42 AM

Well that explains the um ... poor quality images
Yeah, he never takes the time to re-touch my pics and get my skin tone just right. [/b][/quote]
I am so sorry about that :blink:

qwebecexpo
07-21-2005, 02:13 PM
CAn you guy just STFU ! Julius simply does his job and never ask NOTHING to anyone... Actually, he is giving way more than he receive...

When will you guys understand that in this biz "what goes around comes around" ????

Man.. I've seen so many thing since I'm in this biz, but seeing JFK Bashed... WOW it surpasses everything I saw so far...

Look in the mirror guys and ask yourself if you are doing something really constructive for the industry... The Inductry, not your own business...

Rememebr that NO PLAYER out there is bigger than the industry itself

JFK, I Love you man... :rokk:

Vick
07-21-2005, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by qwebecexpo@Jul 21 2005, 01:14 PM
CAn you guy just STFU ! Jfk does his job and never ask NOTHING to anyone... Actually, he is giving way more than he receive...

When will you guys understand that in this biz, what goes around comes around ????

Man.. I seen so many thing since I'm in this boz, but seeing JFK Bashed... WOW it surpasses everything I saw so far...

Look in the mirror guys and ask yourself if you are doing something constructive for the industry... The Inductry, not your own business...

Rememebr that NO PLAYER out ther is bigger than the industry itself

JFK, I Love you man...
and who the fuck are you?

That's a rhetorical question, no answer needed!
Your statement of "ask yourself if you are doing something constructive for the industry" speaks volumes about you

If any entity puts out work for public consumption it is subject to comment

Can't take the heat get out of the kitchen

Nickatilynx
07-21-2005, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by qwebecexpo@Jul 21 2005, 10:14 AM
CAn you guy just STFU ! Julius simply does his job and never ask NOTHING to anyone... Actually, he is giving way more than he receive...

When will you guys understand that in this biz "what goes around comes around" ????

Man.. I've seen so many thing since I'm in this biz, but seeing JFK Bashed... WOW it surpasses everything I saw so far...

Look in the mirror guys and ask yourself if you are doing something really constructive for the industry... The Inductry, not your own business...

A person orgainising a show , supports a guy who photographs people at ummmm shows....

well there's a thing...

gonzo
07-21-2005, 02:33 PM

Nice way to sig whore!
Seems like everytme your on our board your either dumping another piece of shit spam or whining.

How about a list all of your postive contributions to the biz?

Im not a player but I wanna learn.

JoesHO
07-21-2005, 02:39 PM
Hi quebecexpo, welcome to Oprano :)

JFK I think I have only one problem with your pictures.........

There is never enough of me in them LOL LOL

Keep up the good work man. :okthumb:

emmanuelle
07-21-2005, 02:57 PM

;-))

Whatever he does, it seems to be profitable. He sure drives a nicer car than anyone who I've seen post here. I'd settle for his airmiles B)

Shakespeare Hottie
07-21-2005, 03:10 PM
I can't believe anyone would ever bash JFK!!! He's always the guy in the background capturing the fun, never causing drama, and treats everyone with respect and dignity. I've never seen him post a picture on FUBAR that would embarrass anyone, and if you DO get caught with your pants down....so to speak, he'll quickly take it down per your request.
So, with that said, thanks Julius for always taking and posting my pictures showing only my good side!
:lol:
I love what you do as it feeds the industry's interest of "who's at what....and damn I wish I had been there!"
.....that's my 2cents

Anthony
07-21-2005, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by emmanuelle+Jul 21 2005, 10:58 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (emmanuelle @ Jul 21 2005, 10:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Jul 19 2005, 12:16 PM

;-))

Whatever he does, it seems to be profitable. He sure drives a nicer car than anyone who I've seen post here. I'd settle for his airmiles B) [/b][/quote]
You're kidding right?

JFK is good in my books, but if a Jag convertible is what makes you go wow, I'm wondering if you live in a trailer park.

emmanuelle
07-21-2005, 03:27 PM
I said it seems to be profitable, as evidenced by the Jag. Nowhere did I say that he is better than anyone else here, and neither would he.

Now take your trailer park and shove it up your ass

Nickatilynx
07-21-2005, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by emmanuelle@Jul 21 2005, 11:28 AM
I said it seems to be profitable, as evidenced by the Jag. Nowhere did I say that he is better than anyone else here, and neither would he.

ahahahahahahaha

and who the fuck are you ?

LOL

I'm only fucking around with JFK , fuck I may sponsor one of his trips soon...

but I really haven't a clue who you are.

But if you are impressed with a Jag conv...WOW!! lol

Nickatilynx
07-21-2005, 03:33 PM

MORON!!!

A leased jag is what..$300 a mth?

ahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Anthony
07-21-2005, 03:37 PM

Fucktard...

You did say his car was better than anyone's here.

Is your comprehension that bad?

Click Here To Help With Your Problem. (http://www.hop.com)

Education must suck there at the Trailer Park, eh?

Anthony
07-21-2005, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Jul 21 2005, 11:34 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Jul 21 2005, 11:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-emmanuelle@Jul 21 2005, 11:28 AM

MORON!!!

ahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA [/b][/quote]
I remember you hiring one out for a few months. Right before getting your Mercedes SL600.

Nickatilynx
07-21-2005, 03:39 PM
I think the trailer park remark might have struck a cord....

emmanuelle
07-21-2005, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Jul 21 2005, 11:40 AM
Not at all

But I suspect I might have hit a nerve, since you seemed to need to compensate for those insecurities.

Small penis syndrome?

Nickatilynx
07-21-2005, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by emmanuelle+Jul 21 2005, 12:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (emmanuelle @ Jul 21 2005, 12:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Jul 21 2005, 11:40 AM
Not at all

But I suspect I might have hit a nerve, since you seemed to need to compensate for those insecurities.

Small penis syndrome? [/b][/quote]
ahahahahahahahha

I pride myself on my tiny penis like you take pride in your stupidity. :)

"Golly gee...a British car"

ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahaha

I see from another thread you been to every show since 99 , and yet you've made little money...I'm sorry to hear that :)

Anthony
07-21-2005, 05:17 PM
NO FUCKING WAY!!!

I have a smaller penis than him!

Last time I had sex... Back in 86, this girl thought I had a clit.

:(

sarettah
07-21-2005, 05:41 PM

Since when is asking "what do you do in this biz", bashing ?

:blink:

sarettah
07-21-2005, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Jul 21 2005, 02:34 PM

I used to have a Ford too...................... :blink:

JFK
07-21-2005, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Jul 21 2005, 11:34 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Jul 21 2005, 11:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-emmanuelle@Jul 21 2005, 11:28 AM

MORON!!!

ahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA [/b][/quote]
No Nick its an XKR Supercharged............ I wish it was 300 a month :rolleyes: and I drive it because I enjoy it, not to say I have a bigger dick than some people

Jace
07-21-2005, 07:46 PM
hey JFK...what about allowing a comment area in the picture albums? where people can add their own comments? it would definately add more interaction to the site and make people stay longer than usual...

it would be fun to be able to comment on some of those pictures in there, but make the users register...then you would be able to send out a newletter with each new update...with that you could also get newsletter sponsors and shit..

sorry, just poppin off some ideas

JFK
07-21-2005, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by JaceXXX@Jul 21 2005, 03:47 PM
hey JFK...what about allowing a comment area in the picture albums? where people can add their own comments? it would definately add more interaction to the site and make people stay longer than usual...

it would be fun to be able to comment on some of those pictures in there, but make the users register...then you would be able to send out a newletter with each new update...with that you could also get newsletter sponsors and shit..

Thanks Jace appreciate the feedback :rokk:

sarettah
07-21-2005, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by JFK@Jul 21 2005, 05:56 PM
No Nick its an XKR Supercharged............ I wish it was 300 a month :rolleyes: and I drive it because I enjoy it, not to say I have a bigger dick than some people
It's still just a Ford.....

http://www.ford.com/en/default.htm

:nyanya:

MorganGrayson
07-21-2005, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by JFK+Jul 21 2005, 04:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JFK @ Jul 21 2005, 04:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JaceXXX@Jul 21 2005, 03:47 PM

Thanks Jace appreciate the feedback :rokk: [/b][/quote]
Nice ideas, Jace. :)

I know it would be nearly impossible to do, but the only complaint I have with looking at pics from webmaster conventions is the tendency to mutter "who *are* these people?" I'd love to know if I'm actually looking at people that I've spoken to on the boards. If the feature that Jace suggested was added, those pictured could be encouraged to add their own names to the pics.

JFK
07-21-2005, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by sarettah+Jul 21 2005, 04:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Jul 21 2005, 04:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JFK@Jul 21 2005, 05:56 PM

:nyanya: [/b][/quote]
Yeah well, I owned 8 of them all together by now, and Ford has done nothing but improve the Quality and reliabilty of the brand..........

Hell Puppy
07-21-2005, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by JFK+Jul 21 2005, 08:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JFK @ Jul 21 2005, 08:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by sarettah@Jul 21 2005, 04:11 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-JFK@Jul 21 2005, 05:56 PM

Yeah well, I owned 8 of them all together by now, and Ford has done nothing but improve the Quality and reliabilty of the brand.......... [/b][/quote]
Yeah, Ford actually helped.

Know why the British never manufactured TV sets?

....they couldn't figure out how to make 'em leak oil.

sarettah
07-21-2005, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by JFK+Jul 21 2005, 08:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JFK @ Jul 21 2005, 08:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by sarettah@Jul 21 2005, 04:11 PM

Yeah well, I owned 8 of them all together by now, and Ford has done nothing but improve the Quality and reliabilty of the brand.......... [/b][/quote]
Yeah, but it still stands for "Found On Road Dead" :yowsa:

JFK
07-22-2005, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy+Jul 21 2005, 06:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hell Puppy @ Jul 21 2005, 06:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by JFK@Jul 21 2005, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by sarettah@Jul 21 2005, 04:11 PM

Yeah well, I owned 8 of them all together by now, and Ford has done nothing but improve the Quality and reliabilty of the brand..........
Yeah, Ford actually helped.

Know why the British never manufactured TV sets?

....they couldn't figure out how to make 'em leak oil. [/b][/quote]
That is funny , but speaking from experience It applied to Harley more than it did to Jag........ :rolleyes: