PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone, I'm still in hell.. but back :)

RyanLanane
07-15-2005, 08:32 PM
Been a busy 2 months behind the scenes AND more importantly I totally cleaned myself up ... No drinking at all, no drugs of any sort.. Rest of my life. Been over 2 months so far and life hasn't been better and things haven't been clearer to me in a long time. I have ambition again, and it doesn't come in two day spurts any more ;)

Also on my FIFTH, ready to kill someone NOW, day of quitting smoking... If i can quit all the other shit I have quit in my life (Including any sense of real work for 2-3 years lol) then I should be able to kick this last thing.. It is pure hell though I tell ya... Even with the Nicotine patches!

Anyways, look forward to catching up with everyone over the next few days... If anyone has sent me any ICQ's in the last month - 6 weeks I haven't got them. I forgot my ICQ pass, reset it, and now the ICQ password retrieval system will not send me an e-mail with my password BUT it was nice enough to RESET it to a RANDOM password for me.. Anyone else notice this or have similar problems.. I even signed up for a second ICQ number ... that password quit working, reset it and now it won't send me an e-mail for that one either.. Submited a 'trouble ticket' and I don't get an e-mail with my confirmation number like it says you should..

And in the final spirit of this post (venting it seems - although it wasn't my original intentions lol) Can anyone get Skype to work on ANY Touch Tone services where you enter our account info etc?

People keep telling me I'll be in a better mood soon - we'll see :headwall:

Trev
07-15-2005, 08:46 PM
Ryan, if you need anyone to spout off at then hit me up!

What you've gone and are going through is nightmare'ish/hellish, need to rip the shit out of someone then I'm your guy mate :)

RyanLanane
07-15-2005, 09:24 PM
Thanks Trev, if you get a "You f'ing SOB" from a random ICQ #, that's probably me :D

Nickatilynx
07-15-2005, 09:38 PM
Welcome back :)

Clean and sober here ( not a drop) for over 250 days :)

sarettah
07-15-2005, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by RyanLanane@Jul 15 2005, 07:33 PM
I even signed up for a second ICQ number ... that password quit working, reset it and now it won't send me an e-mail for that one either..
See, that's why you should always purchase your short icq numbers from a reputable source....

:nyanya:

I sale short icqs.... :blink:

Yeah, I have to do the quit smoking thing (again) soon. Sucks...... Good luck :okthumb:

Newton
07-16-2005, 04:38 AM
Welcome back Ryan and one day at a time mate ;) keep yourself busy and it will pass.

Well done for doing this :salute:

grimm
07-16-2005, 04:48 AM
Originally posted by RyanLanane@Jul 15 2005, 04:33 PM
Been a busy 2 months behind the scenes AND more importantly I totally cleaned myself up ... No drinking at all, no drugs of any sort.. Rest of my life. Been over 2 months so far and life hasn't been better and things haven't been clearer to me in a long time. I have ambition again, and it doesn't come in two day spurts any more ;)

Also on my FIFTH, ready to kill someone NOW, day of quitting smoking... If i can quit all the other shit I have quit in my life (Including any sense of real work for 2-3 years lol) then I should be able to kick this last thing.. It is pure hell though I tell ya... Even with the Nicotine patches!

Anyways, look forward to catching up with everyone over the next few days... If anyone has sent me any ICQ's in the last month - 6 weeks I haven't got them. I forgot my ICQ pass, reset it, and now the ICQ password retrieval system will not send me an e-mail with my password BUT it was nice enough to RESET it to a RANDOM password for me.. Anyone else notice this or have similar problems.. I even signed up for a second ICQ number ... that password quit working, reset it and now it won't send me an e-mail for that one either.. Submited a 'trouble ticket' and I don't get an e-mail with my confirmation number like it says you should..

And in the final spirit of this post (venting it seems - although it wasn't my original intentions lol) Can anyone get Skype to work on ANY Touch Tone services where you enter our account info etc?

People keep telling me I'll be in a better mood soon - we'll see :headwall:
say hi to hell for me. save my spot in the big chair, right next to the clicker;)

wildgirl
07-16-2005, 08:41 AM
Welcome back :)

Mike AI
07-16-2005, 09:01 AM
Ryan, I heard that nicotine has the same addiction as heroin...best of luck, buddy!

Anonymous
07-16-2005, 02:47 PM
With all you clean and sober I'll have to pick up my end and start doing more

Oh well someone has to keep substance sellers and makers in business

Robert
07-16-2005, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Newton@Jul 16 2005, 03:39 AM
keep yourself busy and it will pass.

Bingo

RyanLanane
07-17-2005, 10:39 PM
Nick Congrats, seems time actually goes by quicker when you are clean and sober.. Also seems you get ALOT less done even when you are getting more done - Guess that's why sober people always bust ass at work 'eh? ;)

Sarettah, I'll start the bidding at $9.95 :unsure:

Mike, I have heard the same man... Thank god I never touched that stuff but I would definately say it IS the hardest thing I have had to do in my life.. and the fact that Missy is about as heartless as they come and keeps smokign in the house even in the same ROOM as me doesn't help :angry:

Thanks for the good wishes everyone else.. Grimm, got a seat saved for ya ;)Good to be back, and definately busy :)