PDA

View Full Version : Back from Vacation

sextoyking
07-15-2005, 07:01 PM
Hi Everyone,

Well just got back last night from 9 days in Negril. It's quite different going there in the Summer compared to Feb / March.

Hot and Humid as heck and those bugs love to bite :(

Overall was a good break and much needed rest. When hurricane dennis was coming through, the resort closed down all the bars and put boards on the windows.

Off to Europe again in Sept, I prefer that weather alot better and I don't scratch my legs all day either when I am there :) !!!!

Also, got a domain drop when I was gone, I sure thought FM would of gotten it, since he owns the .net, ronlevi.com

peace

Todd

Trev
07-15-2005, 07:09 PM
Good to have you back Todd :)

The last time I was in Jamaica was 8 years ago this week, when I got married in Ocho Rios, like you say - hot and humid :(

Congrats on ronlevi.com, a domain tyrant I know brought that to my attention the other day. So kudos on owning Ron :yowsa: :wnw:

sextoyking
07-15-2005, 07:36 PM
Hi Trev,

Ocho Rios is a nice place. Yeh humid as heck but the mrs and family wanted to go there, tis ok.

hahaha Owning Ron, good one :) Me and Ron have always been cool, no bad blood there.

I was going for 4 domains before I left on the 5th and didn't get any of them but ronlevi.com mabey I will fwd it to cecash...

Peace

aeon
07-15-2005, 07:51 PM
I ICQ'd you a couple times. I lost that email and # you gave me...when you get a chance could you send it again?

Trev
07-15-2005, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by sextoyking@Jul 16 2005, 12:37 AM
Hi Trev,

Ocho Rios is a nice place. Yeh humid as heck but the mrs and family wanted to go there, tis ok.

hahaha Owning Ron, good one :) Me and Ron have always been cool, no bad blood there.

I was going for 4 domains before I left on the 5th and didn't get any of them but ronlevi.com mabey I will fwd it to cecash...

Peace
Ocho Rios is only good for the falls and Jamakin-Me-Crazy night club, but it was 8 years ago so the club could be gone and the falls could be a hotel by now :unsure:

As for ronlevi.com, I'll buy it :yowsa:

aeon
07-15-2005, 11:14 PM
Am I a fuckin' mirage?

You don't want my money - fair enough...I held out to give you the benefit of the doubt and after I see you reading my previous post, you can't take 5 fuckin' seconds to contact me to let me know you don't want my money?

sextoyking
07-16-2005, 12:10 AM
Aeon,

Are you talking to me???

If so, I haven't seen an email or icq from you?

Thanks

Todd

Newton
07-16-2005, 04:41 AM
Glad you had a great time Todd and welcome back .. as for the domain .. I wondered who got that as I had it on back order ;)

Trev
07-16-2005, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by aeon@Jul 16 2005, 04:15 AM
Am I a fuckin' mirage?

You don't want my money - fair enough...I held out to give you the benefit of the doubt and after I see you reading my previous post, you can't take 5 fuckin' seconds to contact me to let me know you don't want my money?
I see you're getting into the bitter, paranoid and angry phase of your cycle <_<

grimm
07-16-2005, 06:09 AM
good donkey rides in jamaica:)

sarah_webinc
07-16-2005, 07:14 AM
Welcome back boss :) Europe is hot and sweaty right now too. Though I doubt that will be the case in September.

wildgirl
07-16-2005, 08:38 AM
Welcome back Todd :)

Mike AI
07-16-2005, 08:42 AM
Todd, where are the pictures??? Was Renee there with you?
;)

Sue still busts my chops about our dinner together from time to time
;)

-----------------------------------
Serge from MikeAI's house

Peaches
07-16-2005, 01:39 PM
I am so ready to go back to Negril again, but you just verified that knowing me, I will NOT be happy in the summer time :P

As Michael said, we need PICS!!!

aeon
07-16-2005, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Trev@Jul 16 2005, 01:50 AM
I see you're getting into the bitter, paranoid and angry phase of your cycle <_<
The perfect time to take you out for a drink and then bludgeon you to death...

I've had programmers & designers going MIA over the past few weeks and projects that should have been done awhile ago sitting here...I hate this shit. Contrary to you twits taking boards as fuckin' gospel, I'm a pretty patient person - as of lately to a fault.

When I want to do business I don't dick around and when I don't get any response to multiple messages, I come to my own conclusions - right or wrong. It's moot now. I've found another solution.

Trev
07-16-2005, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by aeon+Jul 17 2005, 12:45 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ Jul 17 2005, 12:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by Trev@Jul 16 2005, 01:50 AM
The perfect time to take you out for a drink and then bludgeon you to death...

I've had programmers & designers going MIA over the past few weeks and projects that should have been done awhile ago sitting here...I hate this shit. Contrary to you twits taking boards as fuckin' gospel, I'm a pretty patient person - as of lately to a fault.

When I want to do business I don't dick around and when I don't get any response to multiple messages, I come to my own conclusions - right or wrong. It's moot now. I've found another solution.[/b]
<!--QuoteBegin-aeon @ Jul 17 2005@ 12:45 AM
The perfect time to take you out for a drink and then bludgeon you to death...[/quote]
You are more than welcome to try, if you need an address just let me know :)

As for the rest of your spew, why should I or anyone else care?

What have you done to make people want to sit up and give a shit about you or any business you may have? 99% of your posts are an attack at someone or something, so I need to ask myself why should anyone jump when you ask?

From what I’ve seen only BillPMB is willing to do a shout out for you, whilst that in itself is impressive it's still not a whole lot! But then you could be BillPMB, these are things I guess I'll never know!

No offence Bill :)

aeon
07-16-2005, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Trev@Jul 16 2005, 04:14 PM
But then you could be BillPMB, these are things I guess I'll never know!
I had to qoute this...it just deserves it.

...and explains to the absolute tee why you will always be nothing more than an ass kissing hired hand.

Don't pucker up like you do to get your paycheck and think you can give me advice or tell me I should care about anyone here.

Bill's honest and I like him. He doesn't need to wipe message board jizz off his chin to make his money like you. You're little glory day/superiority circle jerk has left you with a group of bottom feeders arguing over the cum cracker while the people who have something insightful to say about this business go elsewhere.

Keep swallowing for your paycheck slappy.

Trev
07-16-2005, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by aeon+Jul 17 2005, 01:37 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ Jul 17 2005, 01:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Trev@Jul 16 2005, 04:14 PM
But then you could be BillPMB, these are things I guess I'll never know!
I had to qoute this...it just deserves it.

...and explains to the absolute tee why you will always be nothing more than an ass kissing hired hand.

Don't pucker up like you do to get your paycheck and think you can give me advice or tell me I should care about anyone here.

Bill's honest and I like him. He doesn't need to wipe message board jizz off his chin to make his money like you. You're little glory day/superiority circle jerk has left you with a group of bottom feeders arguing over the cum cracker while the people who have something insightful to say about this business go elsewhere.

Keep swallowing for your paycheck slappy.[/b][/quote]
I like your style :okthumb:

Please forgive me while I wipe my chin as I ask what pay cheque are you talking about?

You're little glory day/superiority circle jerk has left you with a group of bottom feeders arguing over the cum cracker while the people who have something insightful to say about this business go elsewhere
Pray tell where - and are you there as well?

If so is Labret? As I know you've got more than a hard on for him!

aeon
07-16-2005, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Trev+Jul 16 2005, 04:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Trev @ Jul 16 2005, 04:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I like your style :okthumb:

Please forgive me while I wipe my chin as I ask what pay cheque are you talking about?[/b]
For the love of all that's holy, please don't tell me you suck off these dorks for free? That's a love for ass kissing that simply can't be rivaled...that's impressive in a pathetic way I guess. You mean that spammer isn't paying you for these rimjobs? At least shaw gives away post points...you might consider a career fuckin' move...fuck.

Originally posted by Trev@Jul 16 2005, 04:52 PM
Here - do you lack the ability to look around? Slumming is fun.

<!--QuoteBegin-Trev@Jul 16 2005, 04:52 PM
If so is Labret? As I know you've got more than a hard on for him![/quote]
OK Cheshire.

Trev
07-17-2005, 04:50 AM
Originally posted by aeon+Jul 17 2005, 02:11 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ Jul 17 2005, 02:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Trev@Jul 16 2005, 04:52 PM
Here - do you lack the ability to look around? Slumming is fun.

[/b]
I was referring to this:

<!--QuoteBegin-aeon @ Jul 17 2005@ 01:37 AM
You're little glory day/superiority circle jerk has left you with a group of bottom feeders arguing over the cum cracker while the people who have something insightful to say about this business go elsewhere[/quote]

I'd like to know where these insightful business people post, in fact I'd like to know who these insightful business people are.

Have a great day :)

sextoyking
07-18-2005, 05:05 PM
Thanks guys and gals for the welcome :)

Pics coming soon....

Yep Serge - Renne was there with us and we still laugh too about that night. Jeese that Vodka really kicked my butt :)

Winetalk.com
07-18-2005, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by sextoyking@Jul 18 2005, 04:06 PM
Thanks guys and gals for the welcome :)

Pics coming soon....

Yep Serge - Renne was there with us and we still laugh too about that night. Jeese that Vodka really kicked my butt :)
please give her a kiss from me...the old way, with the tongue!
;)

aeon
07-18-2005, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Trev@Jul 17 2005, 12:51 AM
I'd like to know where these insightful business people post, in fact I'd like to know who these insightful business people are.
I was mistaken. You have the absolute monoliths in this business swarming to get here...as demonstrated by your announcements:

Sizzling Savings
Recirpocal Advertising
Banners and Sig rules

I take it all back. See you on rodeo drive cheshire. Learn to suck the right cocks if you're gonna live with a jizz chin...you aint doing well in your present glory hole. :okthumb:

Trev
07-18-2005, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by aeon+Jul 19 2005, 01:03 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ Jul 19 2005, 01:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Trev@Jul 17 2005, 12:51 AM
I was mistaken. You have the absolute monoliths in this business swarming to get here...as demonstrated by your announcements:

Sizzling Savings
Recirpocal Advertising
Banners and Sig rules

I take it all back. See you on rodeo drive cheshire. Learn to suck the right cocks if you're gonna live with a jizz chin...you aint doing well in your present glory hole. :okthumb: [/b][/quote]
*YAWN*

That's not because it's late here but because your girlish jibes are piss poor!

Have a fantastic evening :)

aeon
07-18-2005, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Trev+Jul 18 2005, 04:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Trev @ Jul 18 2005, 04:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by aeon@Jul 19 2005, 01:03 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Trev@Jul 17 2005, 12:51 AM

Sizzling Savings
Recirpocal Advertising
Banners and Sig rules

I take it all back. See you on rodeo drive cheshire. Learn to suck the right cocks if you're gonna live with a jizz chin...you aint doing well in your present glory hole. :okthumb:
*YAWN*

Have a fantastic evening :)[/b][/quote]
Look in the mirror...how the fuck do you face your wife?

You're so locked into board ass kissing that you can't even stand up for anything without running to your virtual sanctuary to hide...I don't know whether it's pathetic or amazing in all honesty. (http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showpost.php?p=7794128&postcount=14)

Do you actually have the balls to do anything devoid of this place or these people? Honestly, do you ask permission to fuck your wife and take a shit? I mean you're a whore...instead of even having the courage to stand up virtually you chose to run away. One can only imagine the courage you have in real life.

If your virtual ass kissing and cowardice is any indication of what you are in reality, your wife should leave you for a real man.

Nickatilynx
07-18-2005, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by aeon+Jul 18 2005, 06:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ Jul 18 2005, 06:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Trev@Jul 18 2005, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by aeon@Jul 19 2005, 01:03 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Trev@Jul 17 2005, 12:51 AM

Sizzling Savings
Recirpocal Advertising
Banners and Sig rules

*YAWN*

Have a fantastic evening :)
Look in the mirror...how the fuck do you face your wife?

You're so locked into board ass kissing that you can't even stand up for anything without running to your virtual sanctuary to hide...I don't know whether it's pathetic or amazing in all honesty. (http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showpost.php?p=7794128&postcount=14)

Do you actually have the balls to do anything devoid of this place or these people? Honestly, do you ask permission to fuck your wife and take a shit? I mean you're a whore...instead of even having the courage to stand up virtually you chose to run away. One can only imagine the courage you have in real life.

If your virtual ass kissing and cowardice is any indication of what you are in reality, your wife should leave you for a real man. [/b][/quote]
Aeon,

You are so wide of the mark...lol

Trev is anything but a coward.

He , unlike yourself ,is not all talk.

I know this for a fact.

He would stomp you worse than labret got stomped in Dublin and wait for the cops with a shit kicker grin on his face...

:)

aeon
07-18-2005, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Jul 18 2005, 07:21 PM
He would stomp you worse than labret got stomped in Dublin and wait for the cops with a shit kicker grin on his face...

Work on your trolling...it aint good enough. You aint getting that dude back. It never will be.

No one cares about brits...especially ass kissing board ones. After the lastest bombing, I'm waiting to see more of them bleeding in the desert :salute:

Try harder to patronize your ass kissers.

Nickatilynx
07-18-2005, 11:32 PM
If I was trolling I'd start a thread with his name on.

I don;t want him here

Everything I'd want to say to him has been said already LOL

aeon
07-18-2005, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Jul 18 2005, 07:33 PM

I don;t want him here

Fucker - you want pageviews...sell your shit to someone else.

I've gotta bolt or I'm gonna end up jerking off to a three way dream of you and some british dork - toodles.

Sabby
07-19-2005, 04:38 AM
aeon sweetie...

When was the last time YOU took a vacation?

I think you are getting a little grouchy wouchy / cranky wanky...

Kissssssssssssssssssssssss

Sabby:)

Sabby
07-19-2005, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by aeon+Jul 18 2005, 10:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ Jul 18 2005, 10:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Jul 18 2005, 07:33 PM

I don;t want him here

I've gotta bolt or I'm gonna end up jerking off to a three way dream of you and some british dork - toodles. [/b][/quote]
I love Brits...

:inlove:

I have those dreams often...

Trev
07-19-2005, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by aeon @ Jul 19 2005+ 03:49 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ Jul 19 2005 @ 03:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>You're so locked into board ass kissing that you can't even stand up for anything without running to your virtual sanctuary to hide...I don't know whether it's pathetic or amazing in all honesty. (http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showpost.php?p=7794128&postcount=14)[/b]

Forgive me for not wanting to play with the moron on GFY, but I think getting into a piss with Brand0n on GFY would be like sticking my fingers in an electrical socket, not dangerous but a waste of time none the less. I'll have to hit you up next time to find out what I should post to make me look good.

Originally posted by aeon @ Jul 19 2005@ 03:49 AM
Do you actually have the balls to do anything devoid of this place or these people? Honestly, do you ask permission to fuck your wife and take a shit?

Yes I do, I've been allotted 10:15 till 10:17 to take a dump and 3:05 till 3:06 to have relations with my wife. Seems more than fair to me.

Originally posted by aeon @ Jul 19 2005@ 03:49 AM
instead of even having the courage to stand up virtually you chose to run away. One can only imagine the courage you have in real life.

You might have a point, with me hiding behind a fake name and stuff like that.

<!--QuoteBegin-aeon @ Jul 19 2005@ 03:49 AM
If your virtual ass kissing and cowardice is any indication of what you are in reality, your wife should leave you for a real man.[/quote]

I'll pass your advice onto my wife, after she stops laughing she'll probably call you a moron and tell you to fuck off.

Enjoy your day :)

Trev
07-19-2005, 06:28 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Jul 19 2005, 04:21 AM
Aeon,

You are so wide of the mark...lol

Trev is anything but a coward.

He , unlike yourself ,is not all talk.

I know this for a fact.

Trev
07-19-2005, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by Sabby+Jul 19 2005, 09:55 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sabby @ Jul 19 2005, 09:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by aeon@Jul 18 2005, 10:36 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Jul 18 2005, 07:33 PM

I don;t want him here

I've gotta bolt or I'm gonna end up jerking off to a three way dream of you and some british dork - toodles.
I love Brits...

:inlove:

I have those dreams often...

Sabby:) [/b][/quote]
And us Brits love you as well :inlove:

:D

Winetalk.com
07-19-2005, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by Sabby@Jul 19 2005, 03:39 AM
aeon sweetie...

the last time he got laid was 1999....
;)

Nickatilynx
07-19-2005, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com+Jul 19 2005, 03:40 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Winetalk.com @ Jul 19 2005, 03:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sabby@Jul 19 2005, 03:39 AM
aeon sweetie...

;) [/b][/quote]
Thats true.

The sheep died late 1999.

aeon
07-19-2005, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com+Jul 19 2005, 03:40 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Winetalk.com @ Jul 19 2005, 03:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by Sabby@Jul 19 2005, 03:39 AM
aeon sweetie...

;)[/b]
The thought of you breeding would cause any sane human being to consider celibacy.
<!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Jul 19 2005, 08:14 AM

The sheep died late 1999.[/quote]
You obviously have the shepards here? You should point them out you fucking pioneer or you can wait for your virtual whores to come to suck off this mighty community of internet movers and shakers ...