PDA

View Full Version : Pure Bliss

Red
07-14-2005, 12:44 PM
The woman entered the room, and with a knowing smile teasing her full lips,she sank into the comfort of the plush chair in the corner. The handsome stranger turned, having sensed her approach. Locking his steely gray eyes on hers, he moved slowly toward her, his experienced gaze measuring her, hypnotizing her with his soft murmurs of assurance. He sank to his knees before her and without a word, smoothly released her from her constraining attire.

With a sigh of surrender, she allowed his foreign hands to unleash her bare flesh. He expertly guided his hands through this tender, often hidden territory, his movements deliberate, confident in his ability to satisfy her every need. Her senses swam. She was overcome with an aching desire that had gone unfulfilled for so long. And, just as it seemed that ecstasy was within her grasp, he paused, and for one heart- stopping moment, she thought, "It's too big! - it will never fit!"

Then, with a sudden rush, it slid into place as if it had been made only for her. As pleasure and contentment washed over her, she met his steady gaze, tears of gratitude shining in her eyes. And he knew it wouldn't be long before she returned. Oh, yes, this woman would want more. She would want to do it again and again and again............

There's nothing like shopping for shoes. :)

Bhelliom
07-14-2005, 12:51 PM
uhhhh 'scuse me for a minute... i need to go find a woman and help her ummm "find some shoes"

MorganGrayson
07-14-2005, 04:32 PM
Bhelliom...*I* need to go find a woman and help her shop for shoes! :lol:

Red, you wicked, wicked houri you!!!! :rokk:

Trev
07-14-2005, 06:23 PM
You are and have always been a wicked, wicked wordsmith Red :wnw:

I need a shower now :unsure:

MorganGrayson
07-14-2005, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Trev@Jul 14 2005, 02:24 PM

Red is my heroine! :okthumb:

Uh...Trev? Need a towel? Some soap? Some very slippery soap that you're liable to drop? :bwave:

Trev
07-14-2005, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by MorganGrayson+Jul 15 2005, 12:14 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MorganGrayson @ Jul 15 2005, 12:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Trev@Jul 14 2005, 02:24 PM

Uh...Trev? Need a towel? Some soap? Some very slippery soap that you're liable to drop? :bwave: [/b][/quote]
I've got the very slippery soap that I'm liable to drop, it's what happens when I bend over for it that I'm more than a tad worried about :awinky:

Plus there's a thread going on about glass dildo's, so a guy needs to double check :yowsa:

MorganGrayson
07-14-2005, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Trev+Jul 14 2005, 03:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Trev @ Jul 14 2005, 03:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by MorganGrayson@Jul 15 2005, 12:14 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Trev@Jul 14 2005, 02:24 PM

Uh...Trev? Need a towel? Some soap? Some very slippery soap that you're liable to drop? :bwave:
I've got the very slippery soap that I'm liable to drop, it's what happens when I bend over for it that I'm more than a tad worried about :awinky:

Plus there's a thread going on about glass dildo's, so a guy needs to double check :yowsa: [/b][/quote]
Oh, Trev...would I take advantage of a nude, vulnerable man bent over in his shower...his sweet pink pucker exposed...and gently, gently invade his tight hole with a glistening object...pumping so slowly at first...then faster and deeper...taking him...posessing him...making him mine?

Would I do that?

:inlove: :yowsa: :inlove:

Red
07-14-2005, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by MorganGrayson+Jul 14 2005, 04:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MorganGrayson @ Jul 14 2005, 04:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Trev@Jul 14 2005, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by MorganGrayson@Jul 15 2005, 12:14 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Trev@Jul 14 2005, 02:24 PM

Plus there's a thread going on about glass dildo's, so a guy needs to double check :yowsa:
Oh, Trev...would I take advantage of a nude, vulnerable man bent over in his shower...his sweet pink pucker exposed...and gently, gently invade his tight hole with a glistening object...pumping so slowly at first...then faster and deeper...taking him...posessing him...making him mine?

Would I do that?

:inlove: :yowsa: :inlove: [/b][/quote]
Oh you most certainly would. And love every minute of.

Red
07-14-2005, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Trev@Jul 14 2005, 02:24 PM

Thank you Trev, and I wish I could take credit for that wonderful piece, but I didn't write it. I just thought it was so great that I had to share it.

but can I still peek while you're taking a shower?

MorganGrayson
07-14-2005, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Red+Jul 14 2005, 06:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Red @ Jul 14 2005, 06:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Trev@Jul 14 2005, 02:24 PM

Thank you Trev, and I wish I could take credit for that wonderful piece, but I didn't write it. I just thought it was so great that I had to share it.

but can I still peek while you're taking a shower? [/b][/quote]
You can hold the camera! :D

Trev
07-15-2005, 04:03 AM
I'm beginning to feel like a piece of meat...

...and I like it :yowsa: