07-12-2005, 09:48 PM
Guess you are too busy to rotate eh?

:P

Lee
07-12-2005, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Jul 12 2005, 05:49 PM

Haha whats wrong your neck hurting Mike?

Must be old age creeping up on you ;)

Peaches
07-12-2005, 09:56 PM
Thank you for all the pictures of my studly future husband. Even if I have to turn my screen on its side to SEE THEM. :P

Lee
07-12-2005, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Jul 12 2005, 05:57 PM
Thank you for all the pictures of my studly future husband. Even if I have to turn my screen on its side to SEE THEM. :P
Haha wait till you see some of the ones of MY hubby we took at Epcot LOL

Dravyk
07-12-2005, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Jul 12 2005, 08:49 PM

Gee and some of the photos are actually in focus.

.... Some of them! :P

Just being cunty!

Lee
07-12-2005, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Dravyk@Jul 12 2005, 06:10 PM
Gee and some of the photos are actually in focus.
Yup.. the ones *I* took LOL

Trev
07-13-2005, 01:19 AM
I can see Tigger needing a restraining order :yowsa:

It I looks like you hated every moment mate :agrin:

Newton
07-13-2005, 04:17 AM
Looks like you all had a great time, cool pics.

TheEnforcer
07-13-2005, 11:17 AM
Looks like you all had a great time!

Vick
07-13-2005, 02:11 PM
Nice Pics :okthumb: !

Being the resident Disney Expert <Along with Nick> (my son is 4 and will be going for his 7th trip this October) ......

.......What you have marked as the Haunted Mansion shack is actually a shack on Tom Sawyer's Island
What you have marked as Frontier Land is mostly pics of Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
What you have marked as the Haunted Mansion river is actually the River of the Americas and goes all the way around Tom Sawyer's Island

I'd never go in the summer, always October, early December or mid-January. It's much less crowed and much more enjoyable!!

Looks like you stayed in Port Orleans Riverside, cool resort, great theming. We stayed they last year on the Alligator Bayou side.
Have stayed in Port Orleans French Quarter a few times too. Those are the only 2 resorts that offer that boat ride to Downtown Disney

Did you catch Cirque while you were there? La Nuba is an excellent show!

p.s. edited to add- the names really don't mean a thing as long as everyone had a great time! :)

Trev
07-13-2005, 02:54 PM
Wow Vick,

You really do know your Disney parks :wnw:

Steady
07-13-2005, 03:04 PM
I was there a couple of years ago during the month of October.
Everyday at 7 pm in the evening the place would take on a whole
different look....Spook Night...Holloween...It was awesome. :)

aeon
07-13-2005, 04:03 PM
Faggots shouldn't be allowed at disney world. It's like a nambla members wet dream.

Trev
07-13-2005, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by aeon@Jul 13 2005, 09:04 PM
Faggots shouldn't be allowed at disney world. It's like a nambla members wet dream.
You really need a head reading! You've got too much hate to be just one person! <_<

Red
07-13-2005, 10:58 PM
Looks like you had tons O' fun. Nice pics even if I do have a stiff neck now. :)

aeon
07-13-2005, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Trev+Jul 13 2005, 02:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Trev @ Jul 13 2005, 02:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-aeon@Jul 13 2005, 09:04 PM
You really need a head reading! You've got too much hate to be just one person! <_<[/b][/quote]
It has nothing to do with hatred. Faggots choose to love the cock. I simply don't care about that but I don't buy it's a genetic factor. If so, it's one that separates them from the most basest of human instincts as an animal - to propagate the species and makes them genetically inferior. As a choice, they willingly and consciously decide to abandon that instinct.

People choose to do many things. There's something called the right of association - I have the right to pick who I associate with and I choose not to associate with faggots, skinheads, religious freaks, etc., None of the afore mentioned should be around children because of the choices they've made. Those lifestyles have no place around children who are developing their identity. At the base humans are animals and as such, we have instincts and those need to be allowed to develop naturally within children - devoid of someone either saying /encouraging/displaying that what's tantamount to deviant behavior and contrary to instinctual behavior, is acceptable.

This is one of the innate flaws of leftist politics here in the US - the idea that you should be forced to associate with people but only if their decisions/agenda are politically correct.

wildgirl
07-14-2005, 12:32 PM
Looks like you had a great time :)