PDA

View Full Version : Beta Testing for Pay Per Signup

clubta
07-12-2005, 06:22 PM
12 July 2005 - ClubTA - Announces Beta-Testing for Pay Per Signup Affiliates to Name Their Price for Signup's. Some affiliates at club T. A. are Beta Testing a program that allows their Pay Per Signup Affiliates to Name Their Price for Signup's referred from any specific webmasters site.

ClubTA 's goal is to allow affiliates to create their terms and pricing using ClubTA promotional tools and bandwidth to offer to adult consumer traffic. ClubTA is taking the steps to do the most it can for their webmasters and what their affiliates want.

Currently we offer a recurring affiliate program, but with this new concept in affiliate choice pricing affiliates are going to promote ClubTA on their terms at their price.

This program has been developed for affiliates that need pay per signup.
To be setup or more information on Pay Per Signup Beta program
please contact me,
webmaster@clubta.com
Yahoo: clubtacom
AIM: clubtacom

TheEnforcer
07-12-2005, 11:40 PM
PPS always gets people attention. People love that up front money!! :okthumb:

Newton
07-13-2005, 11:22 AM
When does it leave beta testing and potentially adopted fully?

I think its an excellent idea and kudos to you.

clubta
07-13-2005, 12:39 PM
after speaking with some affiliates, we realize pay per signup is needed.

we may or maynot keep a pay per signup program, it really depends on the affiliates. If they need it they got it.

Rolo
07-15-2005, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by clubta@Jul 13 2005, 08:40 AM
Not to be an ass, but I took a look at the program, and I would suggest new tours with new content aswell. As they are now, then they reminds me of something dated 1998, and I´m sure many surfers will feel the same.

The PPS would work, but I would suggest you keep it "invite only" - I have no idea how deep your pockets are, but in todays market, then you better know your numbers to take on "public" PPS on low cost trials.

clubta
07-15-2005, 01:16 PM
Rolo - much thanks on needed advise..

I have been in and out of the adult industry for 8 years..
I learn more then I am willing to share. not completely, everyone has what works for them, the rest of us are still searching..

Yeah I agree the tours need an update to be up with trafficcash conversions..lol

I have seen worse do better, and i'm sure you have also..

The major thing that set's us apart from everyone else is we listen. and make changes.

We offer an unbeatable free 3 day trial. for all 7 sites.
we will convert that join for an unbeatable 19.95 monthly for 7 paysites.
soon to release, free trials and 9.95 monthly..

<-- if affiliates want to promote it.

we will create it.

You need to request it.. of course we can not compete with $70 per free trail, . lol.. every friday..

our unbeatable pay site price converts the sales and retains, let me know what you would like to test with us, webmaster at clubta.com
Here are some real-time stats today from one affiliate.
Raw 2272 Unique 1745 joins 24 Ratio 1:72

clubta
07-15-2005, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Rolo+Jul 15 2005, 05:01 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rolo @ Jul 15 2005, 05:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-clubta@Jul 13 2005, 08:40 AM
Not to be an ass, but I took a look at the program, and I would suggest new tours with new content aswell. As they are now, then they reminds me of something dated 1998, and I´m sure many surfers will feel the same.

The PPS would work, but I would suggest you keep it "invite only" - I have no idea how deep your pockets are, but in todays market, then you better know your numbers to take on "public" PPS on low cost trials. [/b][/quote]

as far as the tours.. we are a part of a bigger picture.
and in development we have several, 18-19 new sites with another company that we partnered up with. here is a sneak preview.. soon to be released, http://playerbucks.com

Rolo I look forward to your review and advise.. much thanks in advance webmaster at clubta.com