PDA

View Full Version : Online Adult Stores Make Good Money

fatjoe1212
07-11-2005, 02:46 AM
I found a great link for adult webmasters who want to open up their own adult super store online for free. You make 35% on all sales and re-orders but best of all you can customize your store with your own logo’s and banner’s, you can even sell banner advertising space on your stores. There is over 50,000 adult products to sell. The company is called spambot and I have been with them for a little over a year now and have been paid in total $10,328.57 up to date and this number is growing everyday. Most adult store affiliates only pay you around 20%, Spambot is the highest affiliate I have come across on the web and believe me I have searched. Just wanted to spread the word about a great, honest and profitable company to work for. I highly recommend you check them out.

EmporerEJ
07-18-2005, 06:41 AM
This same message has been spammed across a bunch of boards.
So what is it?
Do you think adult webmasters are stupid, or are you?

Figure you discovered the Rosetta stone or something?

How about you show us the check stub? Or maybe the 1099 from your tax return?
Hey, How about showing us this great site that you have making all this money!!!!

All of your profiles so far show nothing, and most of the messages are "post # 1." (Ooops! In this case #2)
I smell SUPER SPAM.

PS: Wow!
Up from 35,000 items now, huh?
Little change in the spam message?
What's the matter, were you getting blocked?
And, Oh Damn!
You forgot to include your affiliate link in this one!!
How do you expect it to work?

Newton
07-18-2005, 06:56 AM
Don't worry EmporerEJ, these spurious posts will be gone very shortly into their own section for announcements from non sponsors ;)