PDA

View Full Version : Vick,

Winetalk.com
07-08-2005, 09:05 AM
what's up, mano? haven't seen you much lately....

Vick
07-11-2005, 02:47 PM
Hello Serge,
Sorry I missed this post. Been very busy with some real world projects and spending a lot of time with my son Sebastian and Chrissy. Only get to quickly skim Oprano every other day or so and occasionally Wine Talk.

Chrissy was in a car accident about a month ago, she's fine. Just the minor headaches from sorting out all the insurance stuff and getting her another car.

Sebastian will be 4 next Monday, Chrissy and I are taking him on another trip to Disney World this October.

This coming weekend I've been hired to play Willie Wonka at a theater opening. That will be a lot of fun.

We finally filmed our first video for http://www.thecaptainsilver.com , now it's down to the editing. Hopefully we'll have some clips up before August and the comic is in the works.

So overall things are good, just hectic.

Are you still coming to D.C. in August?

How are things? I've seen the paintings by your son, very nice. Also saw you were able to get the one you liked :okthumb: . Maybe he saw something more on a subconscious level with the last one you posted that was inspired by a camera flash

Best Wishes,
Vick

MorganGrayson
07-11-2005, 03:04 PM
*whispering*
Serge...thanks for asking Vick that. I loved reading the answer! :bwave:

Mike AI
07-11-2005, 03:23 PM
I agree Morgan, it is always to hear from Vick. I enjoy keeping up wth him!

Vick, we will have to get together in NO soon!!

Winetalk.com
07-11-2005, 03:40 PM
Vick, glad to hear you are fine....yes, we are still on for DC in August!
;)

we are looking foirward to meet with you there, my friend.

Dravyk
07-11-2005, 04:24 PM
Vick, I know we didn't manage to get synched for the spring, but I'll still be getting down there one of these days soon.

gonzo
07-11-2005, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com@Jul 11 2005, 02:41 PM
;)

Serge I have a bottle of Jackson Trigg here earmarked for you. I forgot all about it. I prefer it over Nicks Inskillen. Ill toss it into my suticase and see if I can get it to Meat or Aga to get it to you for your dinner.

Vick
07-12-2005, 01:12 AM
Thanks Everyone

Morgan - good to see you around :)

Mike - Sorry we couldn't get together with you when we were down in January -
Chrissy has asked me when we're going again (She really enjoyed NO). Maybe sometime early next year. Look forward to seeing you and Katie soon.
Chrissy has been after me to expand my travel horizons so we may go to Venice next year too.

Serge - Definitely looking forward to your visit! Thanks for inquiring how I was doing.

Dravyk - I apologize for us not having been able to get together yet. My schedule was crazy this spring and hasn't let up much. Hopefully we can soon

Forgot that we've also been doers of good deeds (please don't tell anyone)
We performed at a benefit show a few weeks ago for a 3 year old with Leukemia and will be doing another benefit show 7/31 for surviving children of Police Officers who have been slain in the line of duty

Winetalk.com
07-12-2005, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by gonzo+Jul 11 2005, 03:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Jul 11 2005, 03:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Winetalk.com@Jul 11 2005, 02:41 PM
;)

Serge I have a bottle of Jackson Trigg here earmarked for you. I forgot all about it. I prefer it over Nicks Inskillen. Ill toss it into my suticase and see if I can get it to Meat or Aga to get it to you for your dinner. [/b][/quote]
shmuck! Bring it yourself to the dinner
;0

same place as the last year
;)

gonzo
07-12-2005, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com+Jul 12 2005, 07:23 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Winetalk.com @ Jul 12 2005, 07:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by gonzo@Jul 11 2005, 03:44 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Winetalk.com@Jul 11 2005, 02:41 PM
;)

Serge I have a bottle of Jackson Trigg here earmarked for you. I forgot all about it. I prefer it over Nicks Inskillen. Ill toss it into my suticase and see if I can get it to Meat or Aga to get it to you for your dinner.
shmuck! Bring it yourself to the dinner
;0

same place as the last year
;) [/b][/quote]
Well you dont have to tell me twice to come to dinner! Ill have tosee who all is going out your way this year and see if i can hitch a ride.