PDA

View Full Version : Sick & perverted niche trailer

Defiant
06-30-2005, 12:58 AM
I did a bit of editing for a new customer tonight, for their members area as well as a preview video. I am not posting a link to the full video, but I will post a link to the preview. Now, before you go to look at this, know that it has a rather disgusting niche targetted... women who get their throat fucked so deep that they puke. Yes, you WILL see vomit in this, so only download and view this if you can handle seeing that. If you can, give me your thoughts on this preview

Throat Fucked Preview Video (http://skippyandscooter.com/kayce/throat_fucked/throat_fucked-preview.wmv)

Trev
06-30-2005, 01:11 AM
Not what you want to see during your first coffee of the day, but you've done a top job with the editing :)

Next time I'll follow your warning though :D

Defiant
06-30-2005, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by Trev@Jun 30 2005, 01:12 AM
Not what you want to see during your first coffee of the day, but you've done a top job with the editing :)

That's why I included the warning, my friend :D

Trev
06-30-2005, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by Defiant+Jun 30 2005, 06:17 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Defiant @ Jun 30 2005, 06:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Trev@Jun 30 2005, 01:12 AM

That's why I included the warning, my friend :D [/b][/quote]
I'll listen and make sure I'm onto coffee number 2 before clicking next time :awinky:

Inabon
06-30-2005, 02:14 AM
FUCK THE FIRST COFFEE i made the mistake of seeing it before going to bed now my sex nite is completely fucked LOL

Trev
06-30-2005, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by Inabon@Jun 30 2005, 07:15 AM
FUCK THE FIRST COFFEE i made the mistake of seeing it before going to bed now my sex nite is completely fucked LOL
hahahaha

We both need to start listening to the warnings lol :lol:

Red
06-30-2005, 09:31 AM
I am so glad he did that after I went to bed last night. I would not have been able to watch it.

Bhelliom
06-30-2005, 09:32 AM
With a warning like that I couldn't help it... had to look... those things work both ways...

and its only 930 am...

Red
06-30-2005, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by Inabon@Jun 29 2005, 10:15 PM
That'll teach you now, won't it?

Defiant
06-30-2005, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Trev+Jun 30 2005, 02:17 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Trev @ Jun 30 2005, 02:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Inabon@Jun 30 2005, 07:15 AM
hahahaha

We both need to start listening to the warnings lol :lol: [/b][/quote]
That's the reason I posted a warning in the first place. Most people would NOT be turned on by that (though plenty have the "morbid curiosity" and just can't help themselves), and would be upset if they had watched it without me giving a warning. If it ruined your coffee or your sex then I am sorry, but you WERE warned :nyanya:

TheEnforcer
06-30-2005, 10:27 AM
Not gonna watch as I am sure you did a bang up job. Don't understand how that could appeal to people though. :blink:

gonzo
06-30-2005, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer@Jun 30 2005, 09:28 AM
Not gonna watch as I am sure you did a bang up job. Don't understand how that could appeal to people though. :blink:
Look at the poll I posted a day or so ago.
We got folks on here that think its not illegal so its ok by them.
"We all have morals based on what we can afford." - Nickatilynx

Im with TE... Im sure you did a great job on the video editing but Ill take your word for it.

Newton
06-30-2005, 11:56 AM
I really do like the video editing .. How much do you charge Defiant? can you give me an idea of prices and what else you do in the video arena please?

Defiant
06-30-2005, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Newton@Jun 30 2005, 11:57 AM
I really do like the video editing .. How much do you charge Defiant? can you give me an idea of prices and what else you do in the video arena please?
Pricing really depends on what needs doing, since each project is a custom job, but all of my previous clients have felt that my rates are quite reasonable. I can take raw footage and get it ready for use as web updates (along with a preview of the scene and screen captures), take parts from existing content for preview videos for the whole site, take DVDs and rip them to break them down for site updates, make DVDs from raw content or existing content (along with a preview video of the whole DVD or each scene, depending on the client's needs), and pretty much anything else video related that a customer needs.
I have been doing this for several years, and I have gotten quite fast at completing projects. Most of the time (except for when I need to reverse-engineer DVDs) I can have a scene completed within 24 hours of receiving the material, and often in less time than that.

Newton
06-30-2005, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Defiant+Jun 30 2005, 08:26 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Defiant @ Jun 30 2005, 08:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Newton@Jun 30 2005, 11:57 AM
Pricing really depends on what needs doing, since each project is a custom job, but all of my previous clients have felt that my rates are quite reasonable. I can take raw footage and get it ready for use as web updates (along with a preview of the scene and screen captures), take parts from existing content for preview videos for the whole site, take DVDs and rip them to break them down for site updates, make DVDs from raw content or existing content (along with a preview video of the whole DVD or each scene, depending on the client's needs), and pretty much anything else video related that a customer needs.
I have been doing this for several years, and I have gotten quite fast at completing projects. Most of the time (except for when I need to reverse-engineer DVDs) I can have a scene completed within 24 hours of receiving the material, and often in less time than that. [/b][/quote]
Sounds perfect and with the turnaround time as well, will be hitting you up soon as I might have some things on the back burner, now moviing forward :)

Defiant
06-30-2005, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Newton+Jun 30 2005, 12:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Newton @ Jun 30 2005, 12:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Defiant@Jun 30 2005, 08:26 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Newton@Jun 30 2005, 11:57 AM
I have been doing this for several years, and I have gotten quite fast at completing projects. Most of the time (except for when I need to reverse-engineer DVDs) I can have a scene completed within 24 hours of receiving the material, and often in less time than that.
Sounds perfect and with the turnaround time as well, will be hitting you up soon as I might have some things on the back burner, now moviing forward :) [/b][/quote]
Sounds good, bro. Just let me know.