PDA

View Full Version : Sykkboy moves into the trailer park

gonzo
06-28-2005, 11:10 AM
I just recieved word from WhoreBait Hal that he's done with negotiations and has hired one of Oprano's own, Sykkboy.

Hal had a keg of PBR [Pabst Blue Ribbon] shipped out to Sykk's house sometime last week to begin negotitations. They spent the week teleconfernced while Sykk was munching on a pallet of fried pork skins and swilling PBR.

The result is Sykk has joined the Depraved Dollars marketing team.

Trailer park trash has gotten the best of both of us and now its your turn!

Join us! Make Fat Fucking CASH from Trailer Park Trash. Sign up for Depraved Dollars today and you could be sitting atop your very own keg of PBR and be the king of the trailer park for a weekend. These sites convert real good because its real fucking! No models here... they have been replaced with toothless grannies and hot redneck chicks with beer guts!

4th of July weekend is coming up....so join up today and drink the holiday away!

These sites convert so well that you could actually be a "big dick" and afford a keg of Budweiser!

Welcome to the Trailer Park Sykk.... your "battle flag" is in the mail!

Evil Chris
06-28-2005, 11:14 AM
Congrats Lance... you can cancel that dentist appointment now and buy that banjo you've had your eye on lately. :awinky:

SykkBoy
06-28-2005, 11:22 AM
damn this Pabst hangover is a bitch

I'm still a little groggy from the blowjob from my cousin...but he's not talking this morning.

Seriously though, it's great to be a part of the team and I'll be giving everyone a shout to help take the wheels off my new home.

TheEnforcer
06-28-2005, 11:26 AM
Oh lorda.. what's the world come to... :P

MorganGrayson
06-28-2005, 11:28 AM
Congrats, Lance! :rokk:

(I must admit, reading the part about being teleconfrenced with you for a week gave me pause!) :rolleyes:

SykkBoy
06-28-2005, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by MorganGrayson@Jun 28 2005, 10:29 AM

(I must admit, reading the part about being teleconfrenced with you for a week gave me pause!) :rolleyes:
ah, she of the 3 hour 2am phonecalls...I miss those
I'm glad to see you back as well, dear....we have lots to talk about :)

MorganGrayson
06-28-2005, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by SykkBoy+Jun 28 2005, 07:33 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SykkBoy @ Jun 28 2005, 07:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MorganGrayson@Jun 28 2005, 10:29 AM

ah, she of the 3 hour 2am phonecalls...I miss those
I'm glad to see you back as well, dear....we have lots to talk about :) [/b][/quote]
OK...I miss them, too...but if you tell anyone I said that I shall smack your posterior. :nyanya:

We'll have to schedule a time (daytime!) when I've had sufficient sleep and my cordless is charged. :D

Peaches
06-28-2005, 11:38 AM
Congrats Lance and Depraved Dollars :)

Trev
06-28-2005, 11:54 AM
Congratulations Sykkboy :)

Brad Mitchell
06-28-2005, 12:12 PM
Congratulations to Depraved Dollars and to Sykkboy!

spazlabz
06-28-2005, 12:15 PM
watch out... this depraved dollars programs gonna GROW :)

spaz

SykkBoy
06-28-2005, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by spazlabz@Jun 28 2005, 11:16 AM

spaz
like a trailer park ho's ass...

EroticySteve
06-28-2005, 12:28 PM
MMMM Beer. PBR love it. I love the high class bars here in Florida that sell PBR in cans. I'm a class act when I get me some PBR.

Peaches
06-28-2005, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by SykkBoy+Jun 28 2005, 12:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SykkBoy @ Jun 28 2005, 12:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-spazlabz@Jun 28 2005, 11:16 AM

spaz
like a trailer park ho's ass... [/b][/quote]
Hey, no need to get personal!! :unsure:

SykkBoy
06-28-2005, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Jun 28 2005, 11:40 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Jun 28 2005, 11:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by SykkBoy@Jun 28 2005, 12:19 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-spazlabz@Jun 28 2005, 11:16 AM

spaz
Hey, no need to get personal!! :unsure: [/b][/quote]
sorry, I'll make it up to you with a big ol' trailer park orgy

Peaches
06-28-2005, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by SykkBoy+Jun 28 2005, 12:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SykkBoy @ Jun 28 2005, 12:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Peaches@Jun 28 2005, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by SykkBoy@Jun 28 2005, 12:19 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-spazlabz@Jun 28 2005, 11:16 AM

spaz
Hey, no need to get personal!! :unsure:
sorry, I'll make it up to you with a big ol' trailer park orgy [/b][/quote]
:rokk: :rokk: :rokk:

Newton
06-28-2005, 12:50 PM
Congratulation Gentlemen ;)

Although "toothless grannies and hot redneck chicks with beer guts!" is quite the selling point :blink: :agrin:

gonzo
06-28-2005, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Newton@Jun 28 2005, 11:51 AM

Although "toothless grannies and hot redneck chicks with beer guts!" is quite the selling point :blink: :agrin:
According to the numbers someone is buying the hell out of it and whats more they renew as well. Hal says they buy the fuck out of the DVDs too!

If you wanna you can always buy at www.diablodvd.com

SykkBoy
06-28-2005, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Newton@Jun 28 2005, 11:51 AM

sells like a motherfucker :)

hey, regarding the other project, can you email me over a small company bio? ;-)

Anthony
06-28-2005, 02:25 PM
Once the novelty falls away, it gets boring with Trailer Park Chicks.

Hal has it right, do as many as possible. LOL

Anthony
06-28-2005, 02:27 PM
Password please.

Thanks.

Newton
06-28-2005, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by SykkBoy+Jun 28 2005, 09:50 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SykkBoy @ Jun 28 2005, 09:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Newton@Jun 28 2005, 11:51 AM

sells like a motherfucker :)

hey, regarding the other project, can you email me over a small company bio? ;-) [/b][/quote]
Gummy rubs :wnw:

Going to be on icq shortly ;) still waiting for you to contact me, i got some shizzle for ya and will get what you need sorted ;)

Trev
06-28-2005, 03:06 PM
Do webmasters get credit for any video sales made from the links on the tour pages?

Trev
06-28-2005, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Trev@Jun 28 2005, 08:07 PM
Do webmasters get credit for any video sales made from the links on the tour pages?
Does anyone from Depraved read this board?

Not looking for Sykkboy or Gonzo to answer this as they are fresh in, but would like an answer, as any webmaster would :)

cyberpunk
06-29-2005, 03:48 PM
Oh I'm pretty sure Sykk's ass will need the double wide for sure! B)

gonzo
06-29-2005, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by cyberpunk@Jun 29 2005, 02:49 PM
He sez hes some kinda pastry chef or something. Hal already sez hes going to be the seafood chef in Tampa.

BTW.... Im looking at a draft of the new site design for WhoreBaitHals. The Fat Fucking Designer gets some new Krispy Kreme Coffe and a DQ Dream Pie for his efforts on this one.

Youll want to get your links up for this one early. Be sure and sign up now so you can see what the site looked like before we put the new tour in place.

SykkBoy
06-29-2005, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by cyberpunk@Jun 29 2005, 02:49 PM
this coming from the guy who's left asscheek is as big as me ;-)

you'd better have poutine, smoked meat sandwiches and goth strippers for my trip to Montreal.......

gonzo
06-29-2005, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by SykkBoy+Jun 29 2005, 04:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SykkBoy @ Jun 29 2005, 04:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cyberpunk@Jun 29 2005, 02:49 PM
this coming from the guy who's left asscheek is as big as me ;-)

you'd better have poutine, smoked meat sandwiches and goth strippers for my trip to Montreal....... [/b][/quote]
You know if you say Goth Strippers its going to set off the Anders Manga GOTH ROCKER signal.

Trev
06-29-2005, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Trev+Jun 28 2005, 11:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Trev @ Jun 28 2005, 11:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Trev@Jun 28 2005, 08:07 PM

Not looking for Sykkboy or Gonzo to answer this as they are fresh in, but would like an answer, as any webmaster would :) [/b][/quote]
I'm taking this to be a NO, based on the lack of a reply.

All any affiliate wants to know is do I get a slice of what you’re pushing! If it heads of to another site (many programs do this) do I still get credit for the sales? It’s a simple question.

Plus how many affiliates do you get that check their links out with their own plastic?

Newton
06-29-2005, 08:09 PM
Interesting ..

gonzo
06-29-2005, 10:11 PM
I thought I answered this for you in ICQ but Ill answer again publically on my own fucking board. The answer is no he has it running under a different shopping cart with BHE and hes working on an integration solution.

You know CCbill doesnt support the sale of hard goods.

Hell Puppy
06-29-2005, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Trev+Jun 29 2005, 06:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Trev @ Jun 29 2005, 06:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Trev@Jun 28 2005, 11:11 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Trev@Jun 28 2005, 08:07 PM

Not looking for Sykkboy or Gonzo to answer this as they are fresh in, but would like an answer, as any webmaster would :)

All any affiliate wants to know is do I get a slice of what you’re pushing! If it heads of to another site (many programs do this) do I still get credit for the sales? It’s a simple question.

Plus how many affiliates do you get that check their links out with their own plastic? [/b][/quote]
Isn't this where you're supposed to say something like "but what do i know, i'm a sales and marketing guy"?

Nothing like a little bit of promotional cannibalism....

Anthony
06-30-2005, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy+Jun 29 2005, 06:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hell Puppy @ Jun 29 2005, 06:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Trev@Jun 29 2005, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Trev@Jun 28 2005, 11:11 PM

Plus how many affiliates do you get that check their links out with their own plastic?
Isn't this where you're supposed to say something like "but what do i know, i'm a sales and marketing guy"?

Nothing like a little bit of promotional cannibalism.... [/b][/quote]
It seems I got caught up in this one, and I didn't even say anything.

My numbers speak for themselves.

You can ask any of my affiliates, the ones that will answer anyway since most of them want to keep it to themselves.

You can ask one of the owners of this fucking board (To use a previous posts wordings). The one that is known for having traffic and making all his partners alot of money.

But what do I know. I'm just a sales and marketing guy.

Trev
06-30-2005, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by gonzo@Jun 30 2005, 03:12 AM
I thought I answered this for you in ICQ but Ill answer again publically on my own fucking board. The answer is no he has it running under a different shopping cart with BHE and hes working on an integration solution.

You know CCbill doesnt support the sale of hard goods.
Thank you for the responce.

Hell Puppy
06-30-2005, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by Anthony+Jun 29 2005, 11:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anthony @ Jun 29 2005, 11:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Jun 29 2005, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Trev@Jun 29 2005, 06:21 PM

You can ask any of my affiliates, the ones that will answer anyway since most of them want to keep it to themselves.

You can ask one of the owners of this fucking board (To use a previous posts wordings). The one that is known for having traffic and making all his partners alot of money.

But what do I know. I'm just a sales and marketing guy. [/b][/quote]
All due respect....

I'm not doubting you or anyone else's accomplishments or worth. That has nothing to do with it. Hell, you're one of the folks I wouldn't mind hoisting a few with at a show sometime. Ditto for Trev for that matter.

But...

It's very disturbing to see folks who have appeared to be buddies at least on the board going after a brother when he tries to promote something.

First it was dissing the design...right in front of the client who was proud of it. Now we've got a moderator of the board on the same program like a dog with a bone because affiliates aren't being paid on DVD sales.

Hell, it's a ccbill affiliate program, there's no fucking way to track it! Anyone who has been around knows that. This is the case with a fairly high percentage of amateur sites. The girls sell vids, panties, and who knows what else. No way to give the affiliates a cut. But hey, if your guy likes the girl enough to do those upsells, if you know anything about amateur programs, you also know he'll recur forever.

But hey, if someone cant deal with that, dont send traffic. But even that's not the real issue here. Again, it's someone who is supposed to be a part of the community here and a moderator going after it in public continuing to bitch and bump the thread even though it's been explained very honestly and forthright offline.

Why would someone do that? Some hidden agenda? Pissed at Gonzo for some reason? Or just to be a dick?

I dunno.

But if this is the level of "networking" that's going to go on here, there's truly no reason to hang around.

Anthony
06-30-2005, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy+Jun 29 2005, 09:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hell Puppy @ Jun 29 2005, 09:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Anthony@Jun 29 2005, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Jun 29 2005, 06:57 PM

All due respect....

I'm not doubting you or anyone else's accomplishments or worth. That has nothing to do with it. Hell, you're one of the folks I wouldn't mind hoisting a few with at a show sometime. Ditto for Trev for that matter.

But...

It's very disturbing to see folks who have appeared to be buddies at least on the board going after a brother when he tries to promote something.

First it was dissing the design...right in front of the client who was proud of it. Now we've got a moderator of the board on the same program like a dog with a bone because affiliates aren't being paid on DVD sales.

Hell, it's a ccbill affiliate program, there's no fucking way to track it! Anyone who has been around knows that. This is the case with a fairly high percentage of amateur sites. The girls sell vids, panties, and who knows what else. No way to give the affiliates a cut. But hey, if your guy likes the girl enough to do those upsells, if you know anything about amateur programs, you also know he'll recur forever.

But hey, if someone cant deal with that, dont send traffic. But even that's not the real issue here. Again, it's someone who is supposed to be a part of the community here and a moderator going after it in public continuing to bitch and bump the thread even though it's been explained very honestly and forthright offline.

Why would someone do that? Some hidden agenda? Pissed at Gonzo for some reason? Or just to be a dick?

I dunno.

But if this is the level of "networking" that's going to go on here, there's truly no reason to hang around. [/b][/quote]
Hell Puppy,

You are taking it wrong.

I'm not dissing him, I'm gving constructive critisism. This is a no spin zone, right?

If I can't do it to Gonzo, and ditto back, with me being a plank owner and Gonzo owning part of it, then we can't do it to anyone else. Did you miss my major butt fucking not too long ago? :)

When Gonzo asks to trade traffic, we will. If Gonzo needs help setting up a mailer to mail his past and current members new sites, I will help him.

I've done this for a few friends here, helped in the backround, and not make a big deal of it.

You get to see the shit stirring, spin them up, shit talking Anthony. I'm far from that in person, and in real life.

Trev
06-30-2005, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy+Jun 30 2005, 06:21 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hell Puppy @ Jun 30 2005, 06:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Anthony@Jun 29 2005, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Jun 29 2005, 06:57 PM

All due respect....

But...

I dunno.

But if this is the level of "networking" that's going to go on here, there's truly no reason to hang around. [/b][/quote]
I'm not after gonzo in any way and I have no hidden agenda. I was only after an answer to my question and I think you'll notice that I asked for it to be answered by someone from Depraved and not gonzo or Sykkboy.

I am pissed at the fact that the sites have a massive leak on every tour page but I will (as you've said) choose not to send my traffic there.

As for me being a Moderator here, I didn't realise that restricted me in what I could and couldn't post. I thought I was still allowed to question things. If I was wrong about that then I must apologise.

kath
06-30-2005, 02:53 AM
*tip toes through the yellow stuff on the floor*

CONGRATS Sykkboy! :rokk:

*waves hi to Morgan*

Glad to see you still hanging around - you've been missed! :bwave:

gonzo
06-30-2005, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by kath@Jun 30 2005, 01:54 AM

*waves hi to Morgan*

"Its ALL GOOD"

Anth I need all the help I can get so Ill take you up on that offer when things are ready.

And Im waiting for edits to come back from the FFD so Ill post a thread for some constructive crticism on the first new tour redesign.

I dont think Ive done too bad in 2 weeks. A new affiliate program design in place and a new tour for one of the sites about to go online. And we got softcore banners in the works as well.

Nothing really matters other than sales at the end of the day. Affiliates will know if my surfer psychology is any good or not very soon.

If you want to know for yourself... sign up if you like the new tours and report back.

Theres no spin in a dollar bill.

Anthony
06-30-2005, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by gonzo+Jun 29 2005, 11:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Jun 29 2005, 11:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kath@Jun 30 2005, 01:54 AM

*waves hi to Morgan*

"Its ALL GOOD"

Anth I need all the help I can get so Ill take you up on that offer when things are ready.

And Im waiting for edits to come back from the FFD so Ill post a thread for some constructive crticism on the first new tour redesign.

I dont think Ive done too bad in 2 weeks. A new affiliate program design in place and a new tour for one of the sites about to go online. And we got softcore banners in the works as well.

Nothing really matters other than sales at the end of the day. Affiliates will know if my surfer psychology is any good or not very soon.

If you want to know for yourself... sign up if you like the new tours and report back.

Theres no spin in a dollar bill. [/b][/quote]
Dude,

You have excellent, nowhere else to be found sites.

I see alot of green in everyone's future at DD.

MorganGrayson
06-30-2005, 07:17 AM
Hi, kath! :bwave: :bdance: :bjump: :purpdance: :cdance:

Nickatilynx
06-30-2005, 09:24 AM
What????

Couple of points...

1.) Anthony proggie does great from my perspective. I get paid a fucking fortune frankly and have 24 hour support when needed. To me thats all that matters.

2.) Oprano IS the no spin zone.

3.) I'd have just said "trying to find a way to count that at the moment , but valid point ,I'll remove that link til we do"

4.) IMHO that network of sites will have some of the best converting content going. (My only tip would be NOT to have it to slickly designed.Play on the fact that it is a group of southern freaks that ain't doing it for the money)

5.) I ripped into Red over the design of the sites a few months ago.Basically it leaked traffic like a seive.

6.) HP , would you prefer there was no criticism? No one say shit about faults perceived or real , just not send traffic there.

7.) If gonzo is given free hand to manage them as he sees fit , it will be a success.

TheEnforcer
06-30-2005, 10:32 AM
IT's ALL SYKKBOY'S FAULT NO MATTER WHAT! :)

gonzo
06-30-2005, 11:20 AM
I expect to have a new tour for WhoreBaithal.com in the next 48 hours for all your perusal and feedback.

Let me reiterate for both myself and Sykk.... between both of us we are responsible for the marketing of depraved's network of sites.

Feel free to contact either of us via email, ICQ or even on this forum if you need help on those issues.

For Accounting Issues
Accounting
Email: Accounting@DepravedDollars.com
Phone: 770 781 5765

For Technical Issues
TechWeb
Email: TechWeb@DepravedDollars.com

SykkBoy
06-30-2005, 01:41 PM
damn, take a little time off with the family and miss the drama ;-)

yeah, there are some issues currently, but they will be fixed and bbetween Gonzo and I, we'll help make everyone some serious cash.

When I left EGC, I had quite a few offers, but I took this one because it was an opportunity to make really good money with a great network of sites that weren't the typical cookie cutter "reality" stuff.

TheEnforcer
06-30-2005, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by SykkBoy@Jun 30 2005, 12:42 PM

yeah, there are some issues currently, but they will be fixed and bbetween Gonzo and I, we'll help make everyone some serious cash.

When I left EGC, I had quite a few offers, but I took this one because it was an opportunity to make really good money with a great network of sites that weren't the typical cookie cutter "reality" stuff.
You just took the job so you can fly to Atlanta and join in!! :)

gonzo
06-30-2005, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer+Jun 30 2005, 01:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheEnforcer @ Jun 30 2005, 01:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SykkBoy@Jun 30 2005, 12:42 PM

You just took the job so you can fly to Atlanta and join in!! :) [/b][/quote]
We will both be flying to Tampa... Mike AI I told you I was bringing all my rowdy friends to a BBQ. Now you see I was serious!

SykkBoy
06-30-2005, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer+Jun 30 2005, 01:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheEnforcer @ Jun 30 2005, 01:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SykkBoy@Jun 30 2005, 12:42 PM

You just took the job so you can fly to Atlanta and join in!! :) [/b][/quote]
fuck yeah

there will soon be an announcement regarding me un-retiring from stuntcocking, but not sure if it'll be in redneck porno, though I do have the requisite farmer's tan ;-)

Atlanta would be nice because I could make a Braves game on occasion....but the corporate trailer is being moved to Tampa, so I guess I'll have to settle for a Devil rays game.......