PDA

View Full Version : [PR] Nonname 2005 Hotel & Accomodations

qwebecexpo
06-27-2005, 08:34 PM
[PR] QWEBEC Expo 2005 Hotel & Accomodations
Cyberspace - June 27th 2005

Michael P. from QWEBEC expo is happy to announce that the hotel for QWEBEC Expo 2005 is finally secured. The expo will be held in nothing less than one of the best and luxurious location in Montreal, the Marriott Chateau Champlain on Peel and De la Gauchetière corner.

Located in the heart of a vibrant downtown, just steps away from Old Montreal, the Montreal Marriott Chateau Champlain magnificently bridges the old with the new, providing an optimum location for your business, leisure and meeting needs.

“It’s been a long and hard dealing process with 3 hotels in order to get the best facilities and prices for all of our attendees, sponsors and exhibitors” he said. ” When we entered the Ballroom (for exhibit spaces) at the Marriot, we tought that’s exactly what we were looking for. You really feel like a million bucks, when you enter the place”

Since there is only 335 rooms left out of 611 rooms in the hotel, we strongly suggest that you reserve your room as soon as possible if you want to sleep where all the action will be.

The Guest Room : Only $199.00 CDN !

We have an arrangement with the Hotel to provide a special lower price. We learned at our great surprise that some promoters receive a commission from hotels on over-priced rooms... We forfeited this commission, so you can enjoy great rooms at the very best price.

We also secured 2 types of suites for those who are looking for a bit more space and wow factor…

The Junior Suite features a nice and large living room, a bed room with 1 King Size Bed and 2 complete bathrooms. 416 Sq.Ft (+ bathrooms) and is offered at only $429 CDN per night.

The One Bedroom Suite offers a De Luxe Décor with a large living room and dinning seating area, deluxe bathroom with bidet at only $550 CDN per night.

Free wireless Internet access is included in all guestrooms and suites.

You can find more information about the location on this page :
http://www.qwebec.com/in2.php?ref=Oprano-PR&page=hotel

Michael P. (QWEBEC expo, ceo Exhibits and sponsorships sales mgr.)
http://www.qwebec.com

#22#

gonzo
06-27-2005, 08:39 PM
Whats that smell?

SykkBoy
06-27-2005, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@Jun 27 2005, 07:40 PM
Whats that smell?
spam with no date for the event......so incomplete spam?

gonzo
06-27-2005, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by SykkBoy+Jun 27 2005, 07:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SykkBoy @ Jun 27 2005, 07:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gonzo@Jun 27 2005, 07:40 PM
Whats that smell?
spam with no date for the event......so incomplete spam? [/b][/quote]
Time for him to come back around again. To promote his event. Needs someone to help him with marketing!

Hey dont you have some trade show background?

Peaches
06-27-2005, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by SykkBoy+Jun 27 2005, 08:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SykkBoy @ Jun 27 2005, 08:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gonzo@Jun 27 2005, 07:40 PM
Whats that smell?
spam with no date for the event......so incomplete spam? [/b][/quote]
He's got one of them thar links that has the dates on it :awinky:

SykkBoy
06-27-2005, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Jun 27 2005, 07:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Jun 27 2005, 07:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by SykkBoy@Jun 27 2005, 07:43 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-gonzo@Jun 27 2005, 07:40 PM
Whats that smell?
Time for him to come back around again. To promote his event. Needs someone to help him with marketing!

Hey dont you have some trade show background? [/b][/quote]
yeah, I have a concert promotion and tradeshow background with several dozen huge successes and 3 duds, hehehe

marketing? heck yeah, but I have a feeling there is a bigger announcement regarding that on the horizon ;-)

SykkBoy
06-27-2005, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Jun 27 2005, 07:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Jun 27 2005, 07:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by SykkBoy@Jun 27 2005, 08:43 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-gonzo@Jun 27 2005, 07:40 PM
Whats that smell?
He's got one of them thar links that has the dates on it :awinky: [/b][/quote]
true, but shouldn't the actual press release include the date of the event as well?

Dravyk
06-28-2005, 12:51 AM
Oh yeah, that's the genius who has 200 "resources" linked. Most of them are actually affiliate codes to sponsors.

Among the dozens of dozens of actual resources he links to, All Of Em is not included. Neither is Oprano.

That's why when he sent his press release to me last week it got tossed in the trash. Our rules say link to us, don't leech, or fuck off.

Hmm. Why's his post still here when there's no Oprano link?

I'll tell you. It's bad enough when they don't link you. But when they have a few hundred links up and they still don't link you -- but they still come running to you for free exposure -- that's some nasty ass shit in my book!!! Really. There's few lower lifeforms in the industry after that. :wankit:

gonzo
06-28-2005, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by Dravyk@Jun 27 2005, 11:52 PM
Oh yeah, that's the genius who has 200 "resources" linked. Most of them are actually affiliate codes to sponsors.

Among the dozens of dozens of actual resources he links to, All Of Em is not included. Neither is Oprano.

That's why when he sent his press release to me last week it got tossed in the trash. Our rules say link to us, don't leech, or fuck off.

I'll tell you. It's bad enough when they don't link you. But when they have a few hundred links up and they still don't link you -- but they still come running to you for free exposure -- that's some nasty ass shit in my book!!! Really. There's few lower lifeforms in the industry after that. :wankit:
The boys decided to relax our sig rules for a bit as a celebration of the new board skin coming out. But since it was spam and he had 2 buttons in his sig.... I helped him out so Mr P. you can decide which one youd like to run when your back thru here.

Trev
06-28-2005, 03:48 AM
Bugger!!!!

Our first new spam in ages and I'm in bed when it gets dropped :(

qwebecexpo
06-28-2005, 11:42 AM
Ok Ok Sorry guys.. I forgot to post the show dates... I am pretty new at Press releases...

I was more concern about Location Info and the dates are appearing on the button

The dates are September 2-4 2005 :)

Also, If I can find a button for Oprano and Allofem.. we'll be happy to post tehm on the site :)

Trev
06-28-2005, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by qwebecexpo@Jun 28 2005, 04:43 PM
Ok Ok Sorry guys.. I forgot to post the show dates... I am pretty new at Press releases...

I was more concern about Location Info and the dates are appearing on the button

The dates are September 2-4 2005 :)

Also, If I can find a button for Oprano and Allofem.. we'll be happy to post tehm on the site :)
Oprano buttons: http://www.oprano.com/banners.html

Allofem buttons: http://www.allofem.com/recips.html

:)

qwebecexpo
06-28-2005, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Dravyk@Jun 27 2005, 08:52 PM

Ok man stop crying the buttons are posted on the site now :P

Electra
06-28-2005, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Trev@Jun 28 2005, 07:46 AM

Oprano buttons: http://www.oprano.com/banners.html

Allofem buttons: http://www.allofem.com/recips.html

Thank you Trev.

I don't know if I am going to any conventions this year..how about you? I think they are going to have to lure me there with offers of spectacular networking opportunities and at least the opportunity to come home with as much business as I have spent money getting there and paying all the fees. Why can't I just take that money and fly to a couple of cities and actually sit down and have dinner with the people who I want to do business with? That might be cheaper and more enjoyable.

:stout: