PDA

View Full Version : Vacation Time

Lisa
06-24-2005, 07:44 AM
Well, I'm officially on vacation now, but we don't go away until Monday, as Daniel still has games over the weekend.

His team (U/13 Brisbane North) go into the semi-finals tomorrow undefeated. :D

Will try and give you an update on Sunday after it's all over, but after that I'm goooooone for 2 weeks, down to my sister, and the snow.

Be good. :awinky:

Newton
06-24-2005, 08:11 AM
Lisa, have a fantastic holiday and the best of luck with the games over the weekend :)

Trev
06-24-2005, 09:09 AM
Enjoy the time away and good luck with semi's :)

Peaches
06-24-2005, 10:13 AM
Have a great vacation, Lisa - and good luck to the team!! :)

Lee
06-24-2005, 04:10 PM
Mmmm.. Rugby players :yowsa:

Have a great vacation hon :)

Bhelliom
06-24-2005, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Lisa@Jun 24 2005, 03:45 AM
but after that I'm goooooone for 2 weeks, down to my sister, and the snow.

Snow? we just got rid of ours two weeks ago :yowsa: ... God bless summer in Canada :rokk:

Dravyk
06-24-2005, 04:59 PM
Vacation??!?! :unsure:

What the hell is a "vacation"??? :blink:

Enjoy, Lisa!! B)

Steady
06-24-2005, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Lisa@Jun 24 2005, 03:45 AM
Well, I'm officially on vacation now, but we don't go away until Monday, as Daniel still has games over the weekend.

His team (U/13 Brisbane North) go into the semi-finals tomorrow undefeated. :D

Will try and give you an update on Sunday after it's all over, but after that I'm goooooone for 2 weeks, down to my sister, and the snow.

Be good. :awinky:

SNOW??? :)

Must be Christmas in July :o

Have a great vacation. :)

Lisa
06-25-2005, 02:02 AM
Thanks guys. :)

Yeh, it snows in Australia during our winter (funnily enough) but we live too far north to ever get any, so the kids have never seen it.

Now to the rugby...

Dan's team had a draw in their semi-final today (after a controversial try to the opposition which was actually a knock-on in the in-goal). But because Dan's team finished higher on the table than their opposition, they were declared the winner and go on to play for the state championship tomorrow. There is no extra time in U/13 games.

I can't wait for my vacation to really start, cos the tension of this rugby is killing me. :D

Trev
06-25-2005, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by Lisa@Jun 25 2005, 07:03 AM
Thanks guys. :)

Yeh, it snows in Australia during our winter (funnily enough) but we live too far north to ever get any, so the kids have never seen it.

Now to the rugby...

Dan's team had a draw in their semi-final today (after a controversial try to the opposition which was actually a knock-on in the in-goal). But because Dan's team finished higher on the table than their opposition, they were declared the winner and go on to play for the state championship tomorrow. There is no extra time in U/13 games.

I can't wait for my vacation to really start, cos the tension of this rugby is killing me. :D
That’s excellent news, congratulations to Dan and his team mates :okthumb: