PDA

View Full Version : 2257 postponed

Jace
06-22-2005, 07:09 PM
check the zoo for more info

vdc-Loki
06-22-2005, 07:37 PM
hmmmm for some reason I just don't buy it,
The hearing was set for 2morrow at 1:30pm so whats up with this little p.r.?

I smell a membership drive myself :(

-Loki-

Jace
06-22-2005, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by vdc-Loki@Jun 22 2005, 03:38 PM
hmmmm for some reason I just don't buy it,
The hearing was set for 2morrow at 1:30pm so whats up with this little p.r.?

I smell a membership drive myself :(

-Loki-
i am beginning to think that too...sneaky fuckers!

vdc-Loki
06-22-2005, 07:58 PM
and look whos down now lol "Recharging the fleshlight"

oh and moments ago they just announced their 2257 stance ???? why would you do that this sec if theres now another 3 months b4 anything happens???

It realy is a way to announce your last sec changes without it looking like its realy the last minute lmao

-Loki-

vdc-Loki
06-22-2005, 08:18 PM
first it was "Breaking News......"

Now board "Crashed" and now it reads "I am predicting...."

:(

-Loki-

Peaches
06-22-2005, 08:19 PM
Read the GFY thread again - it's been changed. :ph34r:

TheEnforcer
06-22-2005, 08:25 PM
Hmm.... different title for the thread now...

vdc-Loki
06-22-2005, 08:32 PM
diff thread title AND diff post lol i'll grab the original of both.....

-Loki-

sarettah
06-22-2005, 08:45 PM
lolololololololololololololololol.....

You got to hand it to Lens :yowsa:

2869 thread views in an hour and a half, with some of that time being down :okthumb:

Makes you want to drop a tear or two when you see the game played proper :cryin:

vdc-Loki
06-22-2005, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by sarettah@Jun 22 2005, 04:46 PM
lolololololololololololololololol.....

You got to hand it to Lens :yowsa:

2869 thread views in an hour and a half, with some of that time being down :okthumb:

Makes you want to drop a tear or two when you see the game played proper :cryin:
Note the 'downtime' was while they edited the title, post and replies that mentioned the original thread lol.

btw it's official again cause the X has now posted something about it too :blink:

and moreso, My thoughts are still,

"Say its delayed 2-3 months, wait a few mins then post your programs ways to become complient, this way we don't post at the last min, were 2-3 months early"
:rokk:

-Loki-

Still trying to find the original stuff from the thread, its all been changed, so i'm looking through my cache

sarettah
06-22-2005, 08:59 PM
My predictions:

FSC will get an injunction tomorrow. Eventually, the tenth circuit (if the lawyers present it right) will rule the same way they did in sundance and webmasters who use purchased content will go under "distributors" not publishers.

The Feds may try to appeal but most likely will instead try to get a case into a different court that sees things more their way.

The whole thing could drag out way beyond the end of Bush the 2nds reign if Americans still see fit to vote conservative.

Now, to show how much faith I have in my predictions, I have disabled or removed all images from my sites :yowsa:

vdc-Loki
06-22-2005, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by sarettah@Jun 22 2005, 05:00 PM
My predictions.........

Now, to show how much faith I have in my predictions, I have disabled or removed all images from my sites :yowsa:
:lol: too true, but realy no matter how sure you are, can you risk your freedom? I have to agree with ya

-Loki-

cypocrypt
06-22-2005, 09:10 PM
short and sweet interesting read
http://xbiz.com/news_piece.php?id=9236

mikeyddddd
06-22-2005, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by vdc-Loki@Jun 22 2005, 04:33 PM
diff thread title AND diff post lol i'll grab the original of both.....

-Loki-
I've got both. I posted them there and got banned. IMMEDIATELY :wnw:

And what's bad about it is that was my 1000th post so now I won't get a t-shirt. :nyanya:

Where's the FSC when I need them? :hic:

Newton
06-23-2005, 04:10 AM
Post them here, lets see the difference... Hell, we may even give you a t-shirt ;)

Trev
06-23-2005, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by Newton@Jun 23 2005, 09:11 AM
Post them here, lets see the difference... Hell, we may even give you a t-shirt ;)
I'd also like to see them.... send them to me and I'll host them as well :yowsa:

113565138 :D

mikeyddddd
06-23-2005, 08:16 AM
I don't think they took the board down to change Lens' post or to switch anything out. I think they got slammed when everyone found out about it and they couldn't handle the workload.

Here's the text:

The Original - Breaking News: 2257 postponed, no enforcement or inspections for 2-3 months.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just off the phone with Adult.com's attorney. The FSC & US Govt. has agreed not to enforce the new regulations or inspect FSC members for a 2-3 month period while hearings are done.

Now is the time to be a FSC member.

On another note, Adult.com has reached a deal with the FSC for our webmasters to join. More on this in a couple of minutes
Last edited by Lensman : Today at 06:04 PM.

The Edit - I am predicting that 2257 to be postponed, no enforcement or inspections for 2-3 mos.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am editing this thread, because we should all wait until tomorrow to see it my 'prediction' comes true. ('nuf said?)

But, I also predict that now is the time to be a FSC member.

On another note, Adult.com has reached a deal with the FSC for our webmasters to join for free. More on this in this thread: http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showthread.php?t=483905
Last edited by Lensman : Today at 07:02 PM.

Lensman was catching loads of shit from everyone for what he did and I was the brilliant mofo who posted the screencap just after he posted that he'd had enough. I guess timing is everything.

I'll send the screencap to anyone who will post it there.

Go over there to post it and then list the URL of the posted thread and how long it took after that for GFY to ban you back here. Whomever is banned in the shortest amount of time after their post will win a gofuckyourself.communist t-shirt.

Tell me where to send the screencap.

mikeyddddd
06-23-2005, 08:29 AM
btw i just got back in there with a fake nick.

My post was the next one after Lens said this:

You people need to calm down. I stand behind ALL of my posts, even before they are edited. You guys just need to stop reposting the info until we get the official word. Just be fucking happy, and quit crying.

mikeyddddd
06-23-2005, 09:15 AM
Then later he says this:

Now you heard it from someone else....

Now you heard it from someone else. http://xbiz.com/news_piece.php?id=9236

Just remember I said it first babay.

Yeah, you said it first, babay. Then you retracted it. You can't have it both ways.

Newton
06-23-2005, 09:16 AM
Odd to think that you could get banned just for posting this (http://www.sexmobiles.com/screenshot.jpg) ..

mikeyddddd
06-23-2005, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Newton@Jun 23 2005, 05:17 AM
Odd to think that you could get banned just for posting this (http://www.sexmobiles.com/screenshot.jpg) ..
No shit. But it was instantaneous. I posted, refreshed my screen and got a message that I was not authorized.

They left my dancing pic and "aw, fuck" posts in the thread.

And I was wrong - it was post #998. I was wasting too much time there anyway.

Dravyk
06-23-2005, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by JaceXXX@Jun 22 2005, 06:10 PM
check the zoo for more info
10 demerits! :grrr:

You used "the zoo" and "info" in the same sentence.

Dravyk
06-23-2005, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Newton@Jun 23 2005, 08:17 AM
Not odd at all, Newton. :(

You done good, Mikey!

mikeyddddd
06-23-2005, 10:38 AM
Maybe he's still pissed about that thread I started to help out MrsJustForFun by spamming the Queen of Sky message board because the Queen posted MJFF's personal info and someone posted there using Lens' name with links back to GFY.

I think that's when you had to start logging in to view posts. Before that you just had to login to post.

gonzo
06-23-2005, 11:10 AM
I think Mikey should get the first round of the new Oprano Teeshirts.

Newton
06-23-2005, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by gonzo@Jun 23 2005, 07:11 AM
I think Mikey should get the first round of the new Oprano Teeshirts.
Seconded ;)