PDA

View Full Version : Glass Toy Makers?

squirtingcarly
06-20-2005, 02:59 PM
Can anyone point me in the direction of a glass toy maker to make a custom/signature toy for me?

EroticySteve
06-20-2005, 03:10 PM
Children shouldn't be playing with glass toys. They could cut themselves. However, I do remember a time when I was cleaning pools. I went into a backyard that looked much like a junkyard. Between the dog shit, the snakes, the rusty tool shed full of pool chemicals you'd think how could anyone live like this. Well..... Out from the bushes run a bunch of dirty kids wielding remnants of a rusty shed door as though they were swords.

The father who lay in his living room arm chair next to the pool seemed unphased by the whole thing. He looked at me with his glass eye and offered me a Snapple as I then proceeded to plug a hole in the vinyl lining of the pool caused by the kids throwing pieces of a broken plate glass window into the pool to dive for.

Fortunately, the kids weren't his. They were just neighborhood kids that used their pool.

Bhelliom
06-20-2005, 03:11 PM
What kind of toy are you looking for?

squirtingcarly
06-20-2005, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Bhelliom@Jun 20 2005, 11:12 AM
What kind of toy are you looking for?
A curved glass dildo, similar to what I have now...just bigger.

Bhelliom
06-20-2005, 03:19 PM
Had the feeling :P

check out www.xxxglass.com

or perhaps mybodyvibes.com

may have what you're looking for

TheEnforcer
06-20-2005, 03:19 PM
Doesn't Todd (sextoyking) have glass dildos for sale?

squirtingcarly
06-20-2005, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by EroticySteve@Jun 20 2005, 11:11 AM
Children shouldn't be playing with glass toys. They could cut themselves. However, I do remember a time when I was cleaning pools. I went into a backyard that looked much like a junkyard. Between the dog shit, the snakes, the rusty tool shed full of pool chemicals you'd think how could anyone live like this. Well..... Out from the bushes run a bunch of dirty kids wielding remnants of a rusty shed door as though they were swords.

The father who lay in his living room arm chair next to the pool seemed unphased by the whole thing. He looked at me with his glass eye and offered me a Snapple as I then proceeded to plug a hole in the vinyl lining of the pool caused by the kids throwing pieces of a broken plate glass window into the pool to dive for.

Fortunately, the kids weren't his. They were just neighborhood kids that used their pool.
uh, yeah anyway...thats not what I am asking for :huh:

EroticySteve
06-20-2005, 03:26 PM
I would have expected that I would have elicited a laugh of some type. Perhaps not.

You may want to try taking to some tobacco pipe makers.

I think the glass they use for the types of "toys" you are talking about is Pyrex which is produced differently than regular glass.

I've heard those toys are all the rage and they are dishwasher safe. I suggest a practical "toy" that doubles as a Gravy Boat for Thanksgiving Dinner.

Bhelliom
06-20-2005, 03:26 PM
www.passionglass.com definitely does custom work though apparently...

squirtingcarly
06-20-2005, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by EroticySteve@Jun 20 2005, 11:27 AM
I would have expected that I would have elicited a laugh of some type. Perhaps not.

I think the glass they use for the types of "toys" you are talking about is Pyrex which is produced differently than regular glass.

I've heard those toys are all the rage and they are dishwasher safe. I suggest a practical "toy" that doubles as a Gravy Boat for Thanksgiving Dinner.
I am trying to do business. I don't find you amusing.

squirtingcarly
06-20-2005, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Bhelliom@Jun 20 2005, 11:27 AM
www.passionglass.com definitely does custom work though apparently...
Thank you!

Bhelliom
06-20-2005, 03:31 PM
lol go google :P

actually i was on the site and thought to myself... hmmm i bet my gf would love one of those :D

so thank you for getting me to look around

squirtingcarly
06-20-2005, 03:33 PM
I get a lot of inquiries on where I get my toys and hoping to find a glass toy maker who does custom and has an affiliate program I can send my surfers to.

Thanks to the guys posting useful info.

Peaches
06-20-2005, 03:43 PM
Contact Todd :)

squirtingcarly
06-20-2005, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Jun 20 2005, 11:44 AM
Thank you Peaches :) But I don't know who Todd is.

Peaches
06-20-2005, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by squirtingcarly+Jun 20 2005, 03:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (squirtingcarly @ Jun 20 2005, 03:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Peaches@Jun 20 2005, 11:44 AM
Thank you Peaches :) But I don't know who Todd is. [/b][/quote]
Oops - sorry! :) He owns http://www.safesexmall.com (http://www.sextoymoney.com)

I'll send you his contact info via ICQ :)

(had the wrong url at first - sorry :( )

EroticySteve
06-20-2005, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by squirtingcarly+Jun 20 2005, 11:29 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (squirtingcarly @ Jun 20 2005, 11:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-EroticySteve@Jun 20 2005, 11:27 AM

I am trying to do business. I don't find you amusing. [/b][/quote]
Hey Carly. I'm just having a bit of fun. You can conduct business and have fun at the same time. Sheesh. Best of luck with your glass toy venture!

squirtingcarly
06-20-2005, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by EroticySteve+Jun 20 2005, 12:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (EroticySteve @ Jun 20 2005, 12:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by squirtingcarly@Jun 20 2005, 11:29 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-EroticySteve@Jun 20 2005, 11:27 AM

I am trying to do business. I don't find you amusing.
Hey Carly. I'm just having a bit of fun. You can conduct business and have fun at the same time. Sheesh. Best of luck with your glass toy venture! [/b][/quote]
Yes you can have fun and do business at the same time. That is what I prefer if possible, but you did not offer any business or fun. Thank you for bumping the thread.

Jace
06-20-2005, 04:11 PM
damn you all, didn't even think of me

hey Carly, let's keep it in the family, shall we?

I run and own http://www.ecstasyglass.com

hit me up webmaster@ecstasyglass.com and let's work something out

Jace
06-20-2005, 04:12 PM
oh, and fyi

we make all our product in house, so the possibilities are endless

squirtingcarly
06-20-2005, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by JaceXXX@Jun 20 2005, 12:12 PM
damn you all, didn't even think of me

hey Carly, let's keep it in the family, shall we?

I run and own http://www.ecstasyglass.com

hit me up webmaster@ecstasyglass.com and let's work something out
Jace, I tried to get something going over a year ago with Brett but nothing ever happened. He got my design but never produced. I would like to work something out, I will shoot you an email. Thanks. :)

Jace
06-20-2005, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by squirtingcarly@Jun 20 2005, 12:19 PM
Jace, I tried to get something going over a year ago with Brett but nothing ever happened. He got my design but never produced. I would like to work something out, I will shoot you an email. Thanks. :)
I sincerely apologize for Bret being a damn stoner...which is why I now handle all the shit like this..he just sticks to what he is good at, makin them dildos :)

drop me a line and I will get it all taken care of for you

squirtingcarly
06-20-2005, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by JaceXXX+Jun 20 2005, 12:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JaceXXX @ Jun 20 2005, 12:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-squirtingcarly@Jun 20 2005, 12:19 PM
I sincerely apologize for Bret being a damn stoner...which is why I now handle all the shit like this..he just sticks to what he is good at, makin them dildos :)

drop me a line and I will get it all taken care of for you [/b][/quote]
Email sent :)

gonzo
06-20-2005, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by JaceXXX+Jun 20 2005, 03:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JaceXXX @ Jun 20 2005, 03:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-squirtingcarly@Jun 20 2005, 12:19 PM

drop me a line and I will get it all taken care of for you [/b][/quote]
Take good care of our gal now Jace... if she starts advertising those toys in her webcasts your sales will go insane.

Jace
06-21-2005, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by gonzo+Jun 20 2005, 06:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Jun 20 2005, 06:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by JaceXXX@Jun 20 2005, 03:21 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-squirtingcarly@Jun 20 2005, 12:19 PM

drop me a line and I will get it all taken care of for you
Take good care of our gal now Jace... if she starts advertising those toys in her webcasts your sales will go insane. [/b][/quote]
you know I will man :)

numbersguy
06-21-2005, 12:45 PM
also try http://www.phallixglass.com/

they are great guys and make an incredibly beautiful product

Jace
06-21-2005, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by numbersguy@Jun 21 2005, 08:46 AM
also try http://www.phallixglass.com/

they are great guys and make an incredibly beautiful product
unless you are a vivid girl, phallix won't do much custom stuff with ya

that is what I have noticed at least

*KK*
06-21-2005, 03:29 PM
Damn, Steve, you've got a GREAT sense of humor! Carly, you should lighten up :)

squirtingcarly
06-21-2005, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by *KK*@Jun 21 2005, 11:30 AM
KK don't get me wrong, I enjoy a sense of humor too. I however did not find him amusing. Different strokes for different folks. :)

EroticySteve
06-21-2005, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by *KK*@Jun 21 2005, 11:30 AM
Thanks KK!

My life is a sitcom waiting to happen. While most will be amused, some will not be. That's life.

Like Carly said, Different Strokes for Different Folks.

*KK*
06-22-2005, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by EroticySteve+Jun 21 2005, 01:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (EroticySteve @ Jun 21 2005, 01:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-*KK*@Jun 21 2005, 11:30 AM
Thanks KK!

My life is a sitcom waiting to happen. While most will be amused, some will not be. That's life.

Like Carly said, Different Strokes for Different Folks. [/b][/quote]
I'm sitting here thinking it's definitely not Seinfeld, and I don't think it's Everybody Loves Raymond. I just don't watch a lot of tv ;)