PDA

View Full Version : Lens how much money do you make off of the

gonzo
06-19-2005, 11:51 PM
You posted it.
Now stand behind it instead of running.
Were you running out of the conference last week to edit that post?

http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showthread.p...25&page=1&pp=50 (http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showthread.php?t=476125&page=1&pp=50)

Rolo
06-20-2005, 04:21 AM
What else could we expect from the guy who is the shepherd of the sheep in the business? ;-))) If we are looking for a wise voice in this industry, then we probably need to look everywhere else that on gfy... <_<

Newton
06-20-2005, 07:52 AM
I must say that I agree with Connor and he has extremely vaid points .. Connor :okthumb:

gonzo
06-20-2005, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Rolo@Jun 20 2005, 03:22 AM
What else could we expect from the guy who is the shepherd of the sheep in the business? ;-))) If we are looking for a wise voice in this industry, then we probably need to look everywhere else that on gfy... <_<
I wasnt looking for a sane voice over there.... my point was to point out the hypocracy that exists.

And its fun to see who will swing from his nuts just for a free drink or teeshirt.

brand0n
06-20-2005, 10:43 AM
i sale short gonzobucks.xxx

Newton
06-20-2005, 10:46 AM
I sale shorter weed.xxx

Trev
06-20-2005, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Newton@Jun 20 2005, 03:47 PM
I sale shorter weed.xxx
:lol:

Will that be doomed as well :biglaugh:

Rolo
06-20-2005, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@Jun 20 2005, 06:04 AM
I wasnt looking for a sane voice over there.... my point was to point out the hypocracy that exists.
Well, I canīt blame him for wanting to use his sheep for personal gain... He gave it his best shot, but failed to come up with good counter arguments.

But why care about Lensman anyway? He is not a leader? (unless being a shepherd is couting)

Far-L
06-20-2005, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Jun 20 2005, 06:04 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Jun 20 2005, 06:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rolo@Jun 20 2005, 03:22 AM

And its fun to see who will swing from his nuts just for a free drink or teeshirt. [/b][/quote]
Nice for someone to be able to call "bull" on a sheepherder...

Jeremy
06-20-2005, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Newton@Jun 20 2005, 06:47 AM
I sale shorter weed.xxx
An historical pissing site?

Newton
06-20-2005, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Jeremy+Jun 20 2005, 10:11 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jeremy @ Jun 20 2005, 10:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Newton@Jun 20 2005, 06:47 AM
I sale shorter weed.xxx
An historical pissing site? [/b][/quote]
Bill and Ben the Flowerpot men actually .. cracking series ;)

Where fans of the original Watch With Mother classic were enthralled by plots largely consisting of the two characters mumbling "Flobbalobbalob, shobbalob," and their friend Little Weed crying out "Weeeeeed", the BBC has decided to introduce more complex story lines for the relaunch. These will include a greater role for Little Weed, who has been given a new image including sunglasses and a more varied vocabulary.

She has been renamed Weed and is said to have an "Earth Mother" persona. She will give advice to the Flowerpot Men and negotiate relations between the cast of characters. Enthusiasts of "flobbadob" will be relieved to learn, however, that the linguistic skills of Bill and Ben will remain as limited as in their original adventures. A narrator will help the audience to understand any confusion caused by the conversations between the two characters.

Biggy
06-20-2005, 02:25 PM
anyone who knows anything can see there is a very real possibility he is getting something out of supporting it. no one knows for sure 100% except him and the people who work around him, but the possibility is very real, and in my opinion - probable.

Dravyk
06-20-2005, 03:11 PM
In that GFY thread Gonzo posted, I found the whole think about Joan Irvine the most interesting!

... Seems despite posting that neutrality letter on every board in creation (and not returning), that somewhere else she seems to have written ICANN being pro-.xxx.

Ah, I see Joan is on here. Maybe you can also answer some questions folks asked you the other week in the original thread: http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?s...=0&#entry237069 (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?showtopic=18920&st=0&#entry237069)

Dravyk
06-20-2005, 03:51 PM
Hmmm. She was looking at the thread, but left without answering either of them. Again. :unsure:

Rolo
06-20-2005, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Dravyk@Jun 20 2005, 11:52 AM
Hmmm. She was looking at the thread, but left without answering either of them. Again. :unsure:
There seems to be a pattern here... those who will gain money from the xxx tld. are keeping their mouths shut... hmmmmm...

gonzo
06-20-2005, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Dravyk@Jun 20 2005, 02:52 PM
Shes looking for the official letter that the executive committee wrote.

Like I said in San Diego [whenever Steve Lightspeed wasnt teasring her a new ass]... these organizations all come around with their hands out for donations. I suggest supporting the one that you feel supports this industry best.

Joan can only do what the executive committee tells her to do....I can tell you one thing. If I was in her posiiton as an executive director I would go back to them and tell them that they need to reconsider their position on taking these monies form the .xxx tld sales. NOBODY in that room would say publically that they supported this new domain structure.

ANd as Ive said ... Lens got out of the room before I could get the mic to ask him to clarify his position on this.

Looks pretty clear to me as he has a registrar's banner running over there as an advertiser.

SykkBoy
06-20-2005, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Rolo@Jun 20 2005, 12:15 PM
Well, I canīt blame him for wanting to use his sheep for personal gain... He gave it his best shot, but failed to come up with good counter arguments.

Actually, that's generally the whole point of owning a webmaster board/resource site ;-)