PDA

View Full Version : Gonzo

Raven
06-19-2005, 03:53 PM
First, it was great seeing you, as usual. We got to spend some wonderful quality time and the sushi dinner we had ...yum...

Second. I want to thank you for bringing me my FFN tee shirt you promised. Nice to see there are still those in this industry who keep their word.....

I realise I'm in danger of losing my FFN status...although the Fucking Nobody part still qualifies.....:)

*KK*
06-19-2005, 04:42 PM
Gonzo's a sweetie, I had a great time actually getting to chill with him a bit in San Diego, instead of the usual running around like a chicken stuff... :)

iamkathi
06-19-2005, 07:47 PM
I haven't seen Gonzo in ages... We need another Atlanta gathering now that you are home... :bwave:

squirtingcarly
06-19-2005, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by iamkathi@Jun 19 2005, 03:48 PM
I haven't seen Gonzo in ages... We need another Atlanta gathering now that you are home... :bwave:
I second that, just not on Tues or Thurs night.....I have class, December can't come fast enough.

Dravyk
06-19-2005, 09:19 PM
I had a great time with Gonzo in San Diego! The drinking, the detour to TJ, it was awesome!!!

Ok, I only dreamt it. ... But we still had a great time! B)

SykkBoy
06-19-2005, 09:22 PM
due to my nephew's court date, I had to miss San Diego...so missed Gonzo, but I did get to watch my nephew cry like a little girl when the judge reminded him he could easily be put into a place where Hell would seem like a good idea ;-)

ever since then, my nephew has been an angel...

gonzo
06-19-2005, 09:26 PM
You ladies make a FFN feel good.

Raven- It was good to hang with you and the Klixxx crew. I look forward to furthereing the relationship between Oprano and Klixxx.

KK - Its always a good time when you can spend it with friends having some down time and a good laugh. Ive sent out the O signal to Sweet T for fried chicken. It was nice meeting your new feller too! YOu sure did dig up a big ole tater.

Kathi - I hear yall had dinner without me last week. Its ok KK and I were talking about yall haha.

Carly - If we line something up I will point the O signal down your way in Columbus. Just dont blame me if people like Lawrence Conner shows up.

*KK*
06-20-2005, 09:17 AM
Fried chicken, biscuits, gravy, okra, all that good stuff!!!!

Newton
06-20-2005, 10:00 AM
brown gravy? ;)

gonzo
06-20-2005, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Newton@Jun 20 2005, 09:01 AM
brown gravy? ;)
Or redeye or BOTH!

Raven
06-20-2005, 03:44 PM
Ah, you know Klixxx loves Oprano. Ve vill make ze bee yoo tee full music togeh-zher....