PDA

View Full Version : Westjet

Evil Chris
06-16-2005, 10:55 AM
Last week we all flew out to Vancouver for a week visiting family and friends.
It was the first time I flew with Westjet, and I have to say I was very impressed with the whole experience.

The flight out was booked non-stop Montreal to Vancouver, but the return had a one hour stopover in Toronto. But when we were checking in for the return, they got us on a non-stop to Montreal instead, which not only saved us a stopover, but also ensured our little guy would not have to get home at 11pm, extra hungry and cranky.

The service was top shelf, and as a bonus every single seat on the aircraft had a personal satellite TV on the back of the seat in front of them, which kept my son occupied the entire time.

DollarManSteve
06-16-2005, 10:57 AM
West Jet Rules!!! i love their people, they are definitely using Southwest airlines' model (which kicks ass)

Evil Chris
06-16-2005, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by DollarManSteve@Jun 16 2005, 10:58 AM
West Jet Rules!!! i love their people, they are definitely using Southwest airlines' model (which kicks ass)
agreed... but without the group seating, which I don't like at all.

Bhelliom
06-16-2005, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris+Jun 16 2005, 07:12 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Evil Chris @ Jun 16 2005, 07:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DollarManSteve@Jun 16 2005, 10:58 AM
agreed... but without the group seating, which I don't like at all. [/b][/quote]
I don't fly often (like only once to gatwick in my entire life) but my stepfather uses WestJet regularly and swears by them

EroticySteve
06-17-2005, 12:26 AM
I also reccommend Ted, JetBlue and Song. All were phenomenal. I also give kudos to AirTran which is great if your destination is to or from Atlanta.