PDA

View Full Version : Oprano Challenge !

sarettah
06-12-2005, 12:22 AM
Thats right folks. The contest official hit counter says we have received our 40k hits.

So, time to start tallying up the numbers. Anything through tonight at midnight eastern can be counted in.

Tomorrow night I will post what results I have and I am contacting the participants to get them to post too.

Thanx for all the support throughout :)

Vick
06-12-2005, 01:05 AM
Yes please let us know when you have the opportunity, I have a small prize to pony up for the winner

Best luck to all

Newton
06-12-2005, 01:24 AM
Excellent good luck guys :okthumb:

pushpills
06-12-2005, 05:35 AM
so do we get to see the sites of the participants?

Trev
06-12-2005, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by pushpills@Jun 12 2005, 10:36 AM
so do we get to see the sites of the participants?
I pulled mine about a day before the challenge started :ph34r:

sarettah
06-13-2005, 12:47 AM
Pushpills... The sites are here: http://www.xxxac.com/viewcontest.htm

Thus far in my tallying I collected about 30 emails (I still have to make sure I weeded out any test emails I entered) and some even confirmed :)

I have no sales found yet, but still have several sponsors to check. If I end up with nada in sales, then I will compile all the hits and uniques I sent just so I will have some numbers to report :(

But I will not get it all tallyed tonight. Life got busy on me today and I am dead tired.

pushpills
06-13-2005, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by sarettah@Jun 12 2005, 10:48 PM

Thus far in my tallying I collected about 30 emails (I still have to make sure I weeded out any test emails I entered) and some even confirmed :)

I have no sales found yet, but still have several sponsors to check. If I end up with nada in sales, then I will compile all the hits and uniques I sent just so I will have some numbers to report :(

But I will not get it all tallyed tonight. Life got busy on me today and I am dead tired.
is it just me or do I just see 2 bad sites and 1 bangbros site?

sarettah
06-13-2005, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by pushpills+Jun 12 2005, 11:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pushpills @ Jun 12 2005, 11:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sarettah@Jun 12 2005, 10:48 PM

is it just me or do I just see 2 bad sites and 1 bangbros site? [/b][/quote]
There should be 4 sites in the rotation.

1 of the sites is a dead blog page (that is not in the active site rotation, just in the viewsites rotation)

My site is still up, so you should be seeing it.

I don't know if Nick and Trev still have their contest stuff up or if they are redirecting it other places now.

As far as whether they are bad sites or not is an opinion question, but coming from someone who, as far as I know, has never shown any of his sites to anyone around here.......

:yowsa:

pushpills
06-13-2005, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by sarettah+Jun 12 2005, 11:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Jun 12 2005, 11:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by pushpills@Jun 12 2005, 11:51 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-sarettah@Jun 12 2005, 10:48 PM

is it just me or do I just see 2 bad sites and 1 bangbros site?
There should be 4 sites in the rotation.

1 of the sites is a dead blog page (that is not in the active site rotation, just in the viewsites rotation)

My site is still up, so you should be seeing it.

I don't know if Nick and Trev still have their contest stuff up or if they are redirecting it other places now.

As far as whether they are bad sites or not is an opinion question, but coming from someone who, as far as I know, has never shown any of his sites to anyone around here.......

:yowsa: [/b][/quote]
I'm sure i'd win the contest....and have all my creatives stolen.

I already have champagne and pictures of myself. :)

sarettah
06-13-2005, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by pushpills@Jun 13 2005, 12:02 AM
I'm sure i'd win the contest....and have all my creatives stolen.

I already have champagne and pictures of myself. :)
Damn, I'm glad I'm not gonna win....... :yowsa:

Trev
06-13-2005, 05:11 AM
I've got over 200 emails collected the harsh way, 9 collected the good way (all comfirmed), no sales that I can see but I did make $2.57 with adultfriendfinder :biglaugh:

NickPapageorgio
06-13-2005, 07:43 AM
My preliminary results are this:

5 AAC signups @ my current payout which is $5.25 ea. = $26.25
1 Ezine email signup with CE = $1.50

No emails collected...shady or otherwise...

I will keep looking...but I am pretty sure that's all I got. :(

Trev
06-13-2005, 07:53 AM
I've posted this in Biggy's thread, might as well drop it in here...

Originally posted by Trev
Been through every thing and here is what I have:

233 emails extracted the harsh way
9 opt-in and confirmed emails
1 Free female sign-up to AdultDateLink (who knows she might buy a membership)
$2.57 from AdultFriendFinder

Lots of traffic pushed all over the place but nothing else to report

Seems like it's congrats to NickP unless Sarettah has been lying :)

sarettah
06-13-2005, 10:25 PM
Well, I wasn't lying...but I found a sale and a trial signup I din't know about :)

So, my numbers are:

33 emails collected - 8 confirmed (have the confirmation ip and date and all that)

1 - 1.95 trial (NaughtyAmerica)
1 - $30.00 join (perfectgonzo)

I was running nine sponsors (all their sites) all together and was very surprised to see that the banner and text links didn't hardly get clicked but the full page ads got people to the sponsors.

I still do not have complete stats for curiouscash because their interface, although pretty, really sucks. I can't get back to look at Mays hits etc, but since sales is the name of the game I checked at ccbill and didn't see any.

So, those are my numbers.

Dravyk has the scoring formula I reccomended, so I will let him apply the mathematics to it all and make the decisions :)

(I will probably work it myself just to keep him honest too :))

Biggy
06-13-2005, 10:59 PM
What was the total of how much you made, and how much was initially invested in traffic?

sarettah
06-13-2005, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Biggy@Jun 13 2005, 10:00 PM
What was the total of how much you made, and how much was initially invested in traffic?
The total we made is above... for me 31.95...

The total invested intraffic was zero because it was a prize from Nick originally back in early May (so although it probably did cost something we do not know how much)

:blink:

Hell Puppy
06-14-2005, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by sarettah+Jun 13 2005, 10:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Jun 13 2005, 10:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Biggy@Jun 13 2005, 10:00 PM

The total invested intraffic was zero because it was a prize from Nick originally back in early May (so although it probably did cost something we do not know how much)

:blink: [/b][/quote]
What's that work out to in terms of cost per click?

sarettah
06-14-2005, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy+Jun 13 2005, 11:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hell Puppy @ Jun 13 2005, 11:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by sarettah@Jun 13 2005, 10:33 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Biggy@Jun 13 2005, 10:00 PM

:blink:
What's that work out to in terms of cost per click? [/b][/quote]
2 ounces of sweat, 1 drop of blood and a whole mess of tears... :blink:

Trev
06-15-2005, 02:53 AM
If it's over then why am I still getting hits :blink:

Edit: Must check my email before hitting the boards :headwall: