PDA

View Full Version : MikeAI, are you heading to NOLA soon?

Winetalk.com
06-09-2005, 10:41 AM
http://www.wunderground.com/tropical/track...00501_5day.html (http://www.wunderground.com/tropical/tracking/at200501_5day.html)

Mike AI
06-09-2005, 10:44 AM
That storm is confused, it will be hitting NO a week before Iam there!

I just hope it does not head towards Tampa. With the new place on the water, I am going to be super paranoid - and do not want to have to evacuate too often this year. ( I will have to stay at Sharky's house then!!)

Winetalk.com
06-09-2005, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Jun 9 2005, 09:45 AM

I just hope it does not head towards Tampa. With the new place on the water, I am going to be super paranoid - and do not want to have to evacuate too often this year. ( I will have to stay at Sharky's house then!!)
we'll have hurricaine party at your new place, it's hurricaine proof, from the description put by realtor!

Mike AI
06-09-2005, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com+Jun 9 2005, 10:09 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Winetalk.com @ Jun 9 2005, 10:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mike AI@Jun 9 2005, 09:45 AM

we'll have hurricaine party at your new place, it's hurricaine proof, from the description put by realtor! [/b][/quote]

Oh the house is very well built, but the reality is I could not stay if I wanted to. The new plan put into place by the State requires manditory evacuations for those living on barrier islands. So even if Iwanted to stay, I would end up being arrested and tossed in jail and jail is the last place I want to spend during a Hurricane!

Nickatilynx
06-09-2005, 12:05 PM
If i was caught in a hurricane I doubt there would be any need to tell me to evacuate.

First tree flying past me and I'd evacuate all over myself :)

Winetalk.com
06-09-2005, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Jun 9 2005, 11:02 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Jun 9 2005, 11:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Winetalk.com@Jun 9 2005, 10:09 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Mike AI@Jun 9 2005, 09:45 AM

we'll have hurricaine party at your new place, it's hurricaine proof, from the description put by realtor!

Oh the house is very well built, but the reality is I could not stay if I wanted to. The new plan put into place by the State requires manditory evacuations for those living on barrier islands. So even if Iwanted to stay, I would end up being arrested and tossed in jail and jail is the last place I want to spend during a Hurricane! [/b][/quote]
why? if jail is built after the new building codes took effect- it's a rather safe place
;)

gonzo
06-09-2005, 03:00 PM
Im starting to hear the call of Berns ...