PDA

View Full Version : Inabon, can you help?

Winetalk.com
06-09-2005, 06:44 AM
I wanna take family to Panama City in December for vacation, I never been there. If I rent an apartment there, which part of the city should we consider?
Do we need a car or taxis will do? How close is the city to the beach?

Winetalk.com
06-09-2005, 06:54 AM
BTW, you lived in Puerto Rico, so the same questions apply as PR is our alternative destination

Inabon
06-09-2005, 08:32 AM
yes i can. i am puertorrican so P.R. i know but first lets start with panama

ok depending on the length of your stay yo may do a couple of things.

1. you can rent a car that comes with hotel included you pay car fee depending on size. you can rent a small 4 door mazda protege or go all the way up to a pimping toyota prado with cd player built in cooler and shit like the one we rented when boldy came by.

2. you can get around in taxi however i can recommend our taxi/messenger who for 70 bucks a day will drive you around town take you to see the different tourist locations. however if you do the taxi and can talk a bit of spanish you will find taxis very inexpensive.

ofcoz if you are coming in december your best bet is to hit me up and plan what you want to do and i can help arrange the whole thing here that way you don't go through hassles.

as far as Puerto Rico Goes you are better off renting a car because taxies can get expensive, N.Y. expensive.

places to rent well you have to tell me what you want to do. in panama you have to drive around 1 hour and half to get to a nice beach.

in Puerto Rico you are 30 minutes away from a nice beach anywhere.

so yeah hit me up i can help out. depending on what you plan i may even tell you go to Puerto Rico first and meet me there cause i am going in december for christmas then i can show you the real Puerto Rico

when you come to panama the same i can take you to nice places and see the stuff you don't get to see on tours.

ttyl
and no minibon is not coming he stays at DC :agrin:

Winetalk.com
06-09-2005, 09:25 AM
Inabon, this si very generous of you! My daughter speaks decent Spanish, Sue understands some Spanish, and for some strange reason, the first language which pops into my head when in Spain or France is...Italian, so we'll be fine
;)

My 80 years old father and daughter will acompany us. we have about a week, from 16th to 23rd or 22nd.

I don't like hotels for over 2 days stays and would rather rent apartment. what's your ICQ? I'd like to put Sue in touch with you and pick your nose for all suggestions.

Anthony
06-09-2005, 09:44 AM
Don't worry Serge, I will imprint some choice spanish "phrases" before you leave!

Winetalk.com
06-09-2005, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Anthony@Jun 9 2005, 08:45 AM
Don't worry Serge, I will imprint some choice spanish "phrases" before you leave!
will I be able to use them in front of my daughter?
;)

Her Spanish is quite good, she lived for 2 months in Spain last year as an exchange student.

Timon
06-09-2005, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Anthony@Jun 9 2005, 08:45 AM
Don't use any of Anthony's phrases that contain "mariocon", most probably will ;-)

Inabon
06-09-2005, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com@Jun 9 2005, 08:26 AM
Inabon, this si very generous of you! My daughter speaks decent Spanish, Sue understands some Spanish, and for some strange reason, the first language which pops into my head when in Spain or France is...Italian, so we'll be fine
;)

My 80 years old father and daughter will acompany us. we have about a week, from 16th to 23rd or 22nd.

I don't like hotels for over 2 days stays and would rather rent apartment. what's your ICQ? I'd like to put Sue in touch with you and pick your nose for all suggestions.
7411212 no problem i can get you an apartment. hit me up when you can.

Inabon
06-09-2005, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com+Jun 9 2005, 08:48 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Winetalk.com @ Jun 9 2005, 08:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Anthony@Jun 9 2005, 08:45 AM
will I be able to use them in front of my daughter?
;)

Her Spanish is quite good, she lived for 2 months in Spain last year as an exchange student. [/b][/quote]
well ant's spanish is pretty good. however beware of curse words like maricon puta cabron etc etc :)