PDA

View Full Version : Looks like a ruling on Homegrown V CE

JoesHO
06-08-2005, 03:23 PM
http://cecash.com/i/NDIGvVMI.pdf

Trade News and Voice Media Vindicated, Ron Levi Pleased with Judges Ruling

(LOS ANGELES) -- June 7, 2005 -- Trade News and other Defendants who were sued by New Destiny Internet Group, LLC the parent company for Homegrownvideo.com are extremely satisfied with an arbitration Judge’s Interim Order issued today that categorically rejects HGV’s claims of copyright infringement, invalid assignment, and other alleged related wrongful conduct and that finds no monetary award against the Defendants. (See page 7 of the Interim Order).

Trade News requested early on in the process that an independent audit be performed (See page 8 of the Interim Order). New Destiny opposed any such audit at the time Trade News requested it (See page 8 of the Interim Order which states that "Trade News' request was opposed by New Destiny") - now the arbitrator has embraced Trade News' request and ordered an independent audit with the costs of such audit to be divided evenly by both sides.

The Arbitrator's Order rejected New Destiny’s other claims against Defendant Ron Levi.

"We are pleased that the Arbitrator has rejected New Destiny's core claims of Copyright Infringement and Invalid Assignment. Voice Media and Trade News look forward to complete and total vindication and finality in this case once the independent audit is completed" says Ira Rothken defendant's counsel.

A copy of the Arbitration Order and Interim Award is attached.

CONTACT INFORMATION

Ira P. Rothken
Rothken Law Firm
Counsel for Defendants
415-924-4250 X113
ira@techfirm.com
www.techfirm.com

Nickatilynx
06-08-2005, 03:28 PM
Ummm this sounds like spin.

So this is my understanding...

Cybererotica are really pleased that the judge has ordered an independent audit.

Ok.....

kath
06-09-2005, 04:10 AM
There's always a spin....

:rolleyes:

Winetalk.com
06-09-2005, 06:36 AM
stress is #1 cause of cancer and heart diseases. Somebody is losing 3 years of their lives over money...it just ain't worth it

*KK*
06-09-2005, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Jun 8 2005, 11:29 AM
Ummm this sounds like spin.

So this is my understanding...

Cybererotica are really pleased that the judge has ordered an independent audit.

Ok.....
Since CE requested it and Homegrown didn't want it I guess he is happy. Or at least that's what I read lol