PDA

View Full Version : New Oprano Sponsor - SEXMoney.com

KevinG
06-08-2005, 02:55 PM
SEXMoney.com (http://www.sexmoney.com) is proud to be a new Oprano sponsor. I personally don't get here as often as I'd like to, but I know Forest is keeping an eye on Oprano. :awinky:

SEXMoney.com (http://www.sexmoney.com) has tons of sites with just about every niche covered. We'd like to feature our number 1 best converting, and most extreme site:

Extreme-SexChannels.com (http://www.extreme-sexchannels.com?WMID=67696&WMEC=0&PID=1&pop=2)

If it’s shocking and bizarre, then Extreme-SexChannels.com has it! With 40+ niches of extreme fetish type content to choose from, surfers will come back for more and more!

Just watch the trailer and you will see why it is our #1 converter world wide! From Canada to Spain, the conversion ratios are phenomenal! SEXMoney.com really built a winner here.

Extreme-SexChannels.com covers over 40 bizarre & extreme niches ranging from Dripping Wax & Gyno to Piercing & Tattoos. In addition to the diverse content pool, the site features DVD quality videos specially optimized for high-speed broadband users!

If you are seeking the ultimate site to send your highly targeted extreme/bizarre niche traffic to, Extreme-SexChannels.com is it! SEXMoney.com offers loads of promotional materials including; FHGs, FPAs, HPAs and banners of every shape and size for this high converting site.

Webmasters interested in promoting Extreme-SexChannels.com, can sign up by visiting http://www.sexmoney.com

You will now be returned to your regularly scheduled programming. :awinky:

Trev
06-08-2005, 03:00 PM
It's awesome to have you and SEXMoney.com (http://www.sexmoney.com/?MID=opraesc) on board Kevin :)

SEXMoney.com (http://www.sexmoney.com/?MID=opraesc) has some top quality sites that I know will convert like crazy :okthumb:

Thought I'd throw some extra links in because I felt you were a little shy :D

TheEnforcer
06-08-2005, 03:02 PM
Very cool stuff there Kevin. You guys have a ton of good looking sites to promote. Definately worth a webmasters time to promote. :>))

gonzo
06-08-2005, 03:03 PM
Have you guys moved away from filtering out Geo targetted traffic?

KevinG
06-08-2005, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@Jun 8 2005, 11:04 AM
No way Jose. We are the EXPERTS at geo-targeting and redirecting international and US traffic.

I have two more things to say:

1. It was an absolute pleasure dealing with Matt (TheEnforcer) on the advertising. Oprano definitely has the right guy doing this job. Great follow-up and service, and a great negotiator.

2. Definitely watch the trailer on Extreme-SexChannels.com (http://www.extreme-sexchannels.com?WMID=67696&WMEC=0&PID=1&pop=2)

It had me saying, "holy shit!"

Note: the link to the site is coded so you will get no consoles, so don't be afriad to click it.

gonzo
06-08-2005, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by KevinG+Jun 8 2005, 02:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KevinG @ Jun 8 2005, 02:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gonzo@Jun 8 2005, 11:04 AM
No way Jose. We are the EXPERTS at geo-targeting and redirecting international and US traffic.

I have two more things to say:

1. It was an absolute pleasure dealing with Matt (TheEnforcer) on the advertising. Oprano definitely has the right guy doing this job. Great follow-up and service, and a great negotiator.

2. Definitely watch the trailer on Extreme-SexChannels.com (http://www.extreme-sexchannels.com?WMID=67696&WMEC=0&PID=1&pop=2)

It had me saying, "holy shit!"

Note: the link to the site is coded so you will get no consoles, so don't be afriad to click it. [/b][/quote]
I have made good cash in the past using the geo redirect scripts and it was revolutionary when you broke it. Why use .htaccess to filter the traffic when I can use your script to cash it out?

KevinG
06-08-2005, 03:22 PM
I have made good cash in the past using the geo redirect scripts and it was revolutionary when you broke it. Why use .htaccess to filter the traffic when I can use your script to cash it out?

Exactly. I'm still new here and our scripting and backend programming impress the heck out of me.

Oh, and guess what Gonzo?

I'm your new Sex Money rep, so your phone will be ringing in about 5 seconds. :awinky:

gonzo
06-08-2005, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by KevinG@Jun 8 2005, 02:23 PM

Exactly. I'm still new here and our scripting and backend programming impress the heck out of me.

I'm your new Sex Money rep, so your phone will be ringing in about 5 seconds. :awinky:
Im feeling passed down. First it was Ben...then Chipmunk....will you pour me beers in Florida?

Forest
06-08-2005, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Jun 8 2005, 02:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Jun 8 2005, 02:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-KevinG@Jun 8 2005, 02:23 PM

Im feeling passed down. First it was Ben...then Chipmunk....will you pour me beers in Florida? [/b][/quote]
no thats still my job around here

:D

gonzo
06-08-2005, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Forest+Jun 8 2005, 02:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Forest @ Jun 8 2005, 02:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by gonzo@Jun 8 2005, 02:28 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-KevinG@Jun 8 2005, 02:23 PM

Im feeling passed down. First it was Ben...then Chipmunk....will you pour me beers in Florida?

:D [/b][/quote]
I knew my FFN brother wouldnt let me down! You missed the geen demon shooters last year at Serge's. Nick sent me home with a bottle of that stuff. I think Ill bring it down for Meat to drink this year and return the favor.

KevinG
06-08-2005, 03:38 PM

Since I'm new, they're trying to give me all the help I can get by handing me some big time webmasters.

Forest will pour you beers. I'll light your cigars and get you donuts.

gonzo
06-08-2005, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by KevinG@Jun 8 2005, 02:39 PM

Since I'm new, they're trying to give me all the help I can get by handing me some big time webmasters.

Im looking for a pair of fur shorts to wear in Florida. Can you help me out?

Forest
06-08-2005, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Jun 8 2005, 02:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Jun 8 2005, 02:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Forest@Jun 8 2005, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@Jun 8 2005, 02:28 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-KevinG@Jun 8 2005, 02:23 PM

:D
I knew my FFN brother wouldnt let me down! You missed the geen demon shooters last year at Serge's. Nick sent me home with a bottle of that stuff. I think Ill bring it down for Meat to drink this year and return the favor. [/b][/quote]
what else are FFN bros for man

yeah that green shit will make you see things

:hic:

KevinG
06-08-2005, 03:46 PM

Just go naked. No one will know the difference.

gonzo
06-08-2005, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by KevinG@Jun 8 2005, 02:47 PM

Just go naked. No one will know the difference.
Will you have my ex fiance Mary in the booth?

KevinG
06-08-2005, 03:51 PM
lol - I haven't seen her since last August at Internext.

Nickatilynx
06-08-2005, 04:23 PM
Fuck!!!

HOMOS!!!!

Fuck!!

Newton
06-08-2005, 04:44 PM
KevinG, always nice to see you here, and a very warm welcome to SEXMoney ..

Newton
06-08-2005, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Jun 8 2005, 11:43 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Jun 8 2005, 11:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-KevinG@Jun 8 2005, 02:39 PM

Im looking for a pair of fur shorts to wear in Florida. Can you help me out? [/b][/quote]
Metro?

TheEnforcer
06-08-2005, 05:25 PM
Maybe Serge will loan you the speedos!

gonzo
06-08-2005, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Newton+Jun 8 2005, 03:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Newton @ Jun 8 2005, 03:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by gonzo@Jun 8 2005, 11:43 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-KevinG@Jun 8 2005, 02:39 PM

Metro? [/b][/quote]
Take another look at one of my pics.... I dont think so.
Im still waiting for Lee to asnwer me or if metro is just another way of saying your a homo in the closet but cool.

Lee
06-08-2005, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Jun 8 2005, 02:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Jun 8 2005, 02:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Newton@Jun 8 2005, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@Jun 8 2005, 11:43 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-KevinG@Jun 8 2005, 02:39 PM

Metro?
Take another look at one of my pics.... I dont think so.
Im still waiting for Lee to asnwer me or if metro is just another way of saying your a homo in the closet but cool. [/b][/quote]
I can honestly say i have never fucked a gay metrosexual.

Ive had plenty of straight ones though ;)

Steady
06-09-2005, 12:27 PM
Kevin, all the luck and success! :)