PDA

View Full Version : Evil Empire Inc. takes on a new client

gonzo
06-08-2005, 02:04 AM
Just a quick note to say Ive taken on marketing duties for another new client.
Have a look at the new design and let me know if you think its an improvement.

http://www.depraveddollars.com

All the current tours are currently undergoing a facelift between donut breaks by our Fat Fucking Designer plus we will release 9 NEW targetted niche sites for webmaster traffic.

You want some? Come get some.

Nickatilynx
06-08-2005, 02:05 AM
Best of luck with your new gig :)

sarettah
06-08-2005, 02:06 AM
Looking good Gonzo.......... Congratulations :okthumb:

Mike AI
06-08-2005, 02:16 AM
Congradulations Gonzo.

Hit Sharky up about sending some traffic when you have things dialed in!

gonzo
06-08-2005, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Jun 8 2005, 01:17 AM
Congradulations Gonzo.

Hit Sharky up about sending some traffic when you have things dialed in!
Will do Mike. I have another client that owes him a creative for AI for the last month that I havent forgotten.

Raven
06-08-2005, 02:24 AM
Thanks for the sneak peek, Mr. Gonzo.....it's lookin' real good....and, by the way..on your way to San Diego,

BRING ME MY FFN TEE SHIRT YOU PROMISED!!!

gonzo
06-08-2005, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by Raven@Jun 8 2005, 01:25 AM
Thanks for the sneak peek, Mr. Gonzo.....it's lookin' real good....and, by the way..on your way to San Diego,

BRING ME MY FFN TEE SHIRT YOU PROMISED!!!
Theres one here Ill pack up. COlin I have your Oprano Golf Windbreaker too if your going!!!!

Raven
06-08-2005, 02:28 AM
Ok....I'll believe it when I see it!!

Can't wait to see you, babe!

And, the program is looking mighty spiffy. Do well, as I know you will!

Trev
06-08-2005, 02:47 AM
Congratulations gonzo, then facelift is looking awesome :)

I hope Oprano is going to get some love here http://www.depraveddollars.com/resources.htm

:D

gonzo
06-08-2005, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by Trev@Jun 8 2005, 01:48 AM

I hope Oprano is going to get some love here http://www.depraveddollars.com/resources.htm

No love there....
Look on the bottom left here...and youll see mega love!

http://www.depraveddollars.com/index.htm

So Im figuring the family will show the love back. These sites retain about 8 months on Revshare if Im reading the spreadsheets right.

Biggy
06-08-2005, 02:57 AM
Congrats Gonzo!

Trev
06-08-2005, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by gonzo+Jun 8 2005, 07:50 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Jun 8 2005, 07:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Trev@Jun 8 2005, 01:48 AM

No love there....
Look on the bottom left here...and youll see mega love!

http://www.depraveddollars.com/index.htm

So Im figuring the family will show the love back. These sites retain about 8 months on Revshare if Im reading the spreadsheets right. [/b][/quote]
Thats the kind of love I like to see :)

gonzo
06-08-2005, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by Biggy@Jun 8 2005, 01:58 AM
Congrats Gonzo!
Thanks.... please dont send flowers....send traffic hahahaha.

Have I mentioned Gonzobucks.com / extremehole.com is perfect for your fucked up wierd hardcore traffic?

LAJ
06-08-2005, 10:47 AM
Congrats to ya Gonzo!

Best of luck with it...

Red
06-08-2005, 02:10 PM
Congratulations Gonzo.

I have to say it really hurts to think that someone I considered a friend would have been part of what was done to us. Especially when I had been telling you for months that we felt something wasn't right, that something sneaky was going on.

You know the devious and underhanded way we were treated, so all I can say is watch your back and good luck...you'll need it.

Oh the site design does look good. I see you kept most of my text. That was nice of you. I'll send an invoice for the use of it.

JoesHO
06-08-2005, 02:22 PM
Congratulations Gonzo.

be sure to get some gallerys done for us for www.remotethumbs.com

TheEnforcer
06-08-2005, 02:31 PM
Very cool Gonzo. Congrats! :)

gonzo
06-08-2005, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Red@Jun 8 2005, 01:11 PM
Congratulations Gonzo.

I have to say it really hurts to think that someone I considered a friend would have been part of what was done to us. Especially when I had been telling you for months that we felt something wasn't right, that something sneaky was going on.

You know the devious and underhanded way we were treated, so all I can say is watch your back and good luck...you'll need it.

Oh the site design does look good. I see you kept most of my text. That was nice of you. I'll send an invoice for the use of it.
Whatever happened in the past is between yall. No reason to drag me into it.
Feel free to send an invoice to the person that owns the program and the website.

WhoreBaitHal
06-08-2005, 02:52 PM
Geez....and all I ever wanted to do was make money. This is a FOR PROFIT business I thought. Right? Red's been trashing me (I'm the owner of Depraved) all over the boards...funny part is the people she has complained to are e-mailing me and letting me know what she's been saying.
When I make money, all is well and nothing changes, when I DON'T, things hafta change. Oh well.....bitch, bitch, bitch...

Raven
06-08-2005, 03:00 PM
How is Gonzo part of what was done to you? I don't get that.

KevinG
06-08-2005, 03:03 PM
I think it looks great Gonzo. Congrats on the new client.

Nickatilynx
06-08-2005, 03:06 PM
Red,

It looks like Hal wasn't happy with your work.

He gave the management to Evil Empire Inc.

Chances are , whoever he gave the task of site management ot you would have known.

This business is always about musical chairs , unless you own shit yourself.

And hell , even then half the time I wanna fire me!!!!

;-))

Red
06-08-2005, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by WhoreBaitHal@Jun 8 2005, 10:53 AM
Geez....and all I ever wanted to do was make money. This is a FOR PROFIT business I thought. Right? Red's been trashing me (I'm the owner of Depraved) all over the boards...funny part is the people she has complained to are e-mailing me and letting me know what she's been saying.
When I make money, all is well and nothing changes, when I DON'T, things hafta change. Oh well.....bitch, bitch, bitch...
I have not been trashing you on the boards. If people asked me in private what happened, I tell them. if they choose to trash you because of the dirty deal you handed me, then that's on them. I have no control what people say on the boards.

Nickatilynx
06-08-2005, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Red+Jun 8 2005, 11:22 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Red @ Jun 8 2005, 11:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-WhoreBaitHal@Jun 8 2005, 10:53 AM
I have not been trashing you on the boards. If people asked me in private what happened, I tell them. if they choose to trash you because of the dirty deal you handed me, then that's on them. I have no control what people say on the boards. [/b][/quote]
You just said you haven't trashed him publicly but you have privately and now you have said that publicly....

Ok...that was defintely trashing him!!

;-)))))

Nickatilynx
06-08-2005, 03:26 PM
:popcorn:

WhoreBaitHal
06-08-2005, 03:26 PM
Sorry you feel that way about us Red, good luck in your writing endevours. Hal :inlove:

Nickatilynx
06-08-2005, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by WhoreBaitHal@Jun 8 2005, 11:27 AM
Sorry you feel that way about us Red, good luck in your writing endevours. Hal :inlove:
Awww come on!!!!!!!

Where's the fucking drama in that!?!?!?

Red
06-08-2005, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Jun 8 2005, 11:26 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Jun 8 2005, 11:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Red@Jun 8 2005, 11:22 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-WhoreBaitHal@Jun 8 2005, 10:53 AM
I have not been trashing you on the boards. If people asked me in private what happened, I tell them. if they choose to trash you because of the dirty deal you handed me, then that's on them. I have no control what people say on the boards.
You just said you haven't trashed him publicly but you have privately and now you have said that publicly....

Ok...that was defintely trashing him!!

;-))))) [/b][/quote]
Not really Nick, trashing him publicly is what I would love to do, but I'm not going to play that game unless I'm forced to defend myself, and even then I won't have to trash, all I'll need to do is state the truth and people can judge for themselves the kind of person he is. As far as what I've said privately, all I've done is stated facts when people have asked me what happened and they have formed their own opinions.

WhoreBaitHal
06-08-2005, 03:36 PM
Oh well...what can I say but good luck again Red. :barfon:

Anthony
06-08-2005, 04:52 PM
Looking forward to the new design. The current one looks like something outta 1999.

WhoreBaitHal
06-08-2005, 05:08 PM
The new design is now up http://depraveddollars.com

gonzo
06-08-2005, 11:03 PM
Thanks for all the well wishing. Send traffic! Hahaha.
If you won a program hit me up and lets see about doing some cross promotions for upsells and exit traffic. ICQ or in person in San Diego is fine!

Anth The new design is online and less than 24 hours old. Next up for a face lift is the one and only WhoreBaitHals.com

Anthony
06-08-2005, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@Jun 8 2005, 07:04 PM
If you won a program hit me up and lets see about doing some cross promotions for upsells and exit traffic. ICQ or in person in San Diego is fine!

Anth The new design is online and less than 24 hours old. Next up for a face lift is the one and only WhoreBaitHals.com
My bad, I thought that was the old design.

What do I know about program designs, I'm a sales and marketing guy.

kath
06-09-2005, 04:02 AM
Congrats on the new gig Gonzo - I'm sure you'll crank it up into high gear in no time!

Looking forward to saying hello in San Diego...

:okthumb:

Hell Puppy
06-10-2005, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by Anthony+Jun 8 2005, 10:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anthony @ Jun 8 2005, 10:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gonzo@Jun 8 2005, 07:04 PM

What do I know about program designs, I'm a sales and marketing guy. [/b][/quote]
Damn, harsh critic! What's your idea of a great looking affiliate design?

The new one looks slicker than cat shit on a linoleum floor to me.

You obviously didn't see the one it replaced, which looked like something put together with Frontpage 98 while on an all weekend drunk.

Anthony
06-10-2005, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy+Jun 9 2005, 08:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hell Puppy @ Jun 9 2005, 08:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Anthony@Jun 8 2005, 10:55 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-gonzo@Jun 8 2005, 07:04 PM

You obviously didn't see the one it replaced, which looked like something put together with Frontpage 98 while on an all weekend drunk. [/b][/quote]
Hey man, what do I know about affiliate sites?

Did you design it? Is that why you are all bent out of shape?

Like I said earlier, I'm a sales marketing guy, I leave progam sites to the professionals, like Nick Papageorgio.

Hell Puppy
06-10-2005, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by Anthony+Jun 9 2005, 11:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anthony @ Jun 9 2005, 11:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Jun 9 2005, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Anthony@Jun 8 2005, 10:55 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-gonzo@Jun 8 2005, 07:04 PM

You obviously didn't see the one it replaced, which looked like something put together with Frontpage 98 while on an all weekend drunk.
Hey man, what do I know about affiliate sites?

Did you design it? Is that why you are all bent out of shape?

Like I said earlier, I'm a sales marketing guy, I leave progam sites to the professionals, like Nick Papageorgio. [/b][/quote]
Not me.

But the Fat Fucking Designer did.

I'm just worried about how many doughnuts it would take to get something better than that out of him.

I reckon everyone is loyal to their own favorite designer.