PDA

View Full Version : Attention Opranoids...

Winetalk.com
05-31-2005, 05:22 PM
Now when I drove MikeAI off Oprano,
please let me know if Nick and his liberal views bother you...
I can drive him off too, you know
;)

Nickatilynx
05-31-2005, 05:25 PM
Let me get your keys for you....

;-))

Trev
05-31-2005, 05:26 PM
I'll read views from any political side...

As long as my tax, health care and interest rates aren’t hurt or maimed in the process it's all good :)

Mike AI
05-31-2005, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com@May 31 2005, 04:23 PM
;)

Serge, I think your #1 problem is not with posting, or thinking but reading comprehension.

I clearly stated I was not going to post about politics on Oprano any longer.

Take sometime out and actually digest and comprehend what I post, you may finally learn something, or at least maybe get your facts straight.

:okthumb:

Nickatilynx
05-31-2005, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI+May 31 2005, 01:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ May 31 2005, 01:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Winetalk.com@May 31 2005, 04:23 PM
;)

Serge, I think your #1 problem is not with posting, or thinking but reading comprehension.

Take sometime out and actually digest and comprehend what I post, you may finally learn something, or at least maybe get your facts straight.

:okthumb: [/b][/quote]
So you've basically done a " half Alex" ;-))))

JoesHO
05-31-2005, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Trev@May 31 2005, 01:27 PM

As long as my tax, health care and interest rates aren’t hurt or maimed in the process it's all good :)
We truley need a moderate position here in the usa.

you might find this hard to believe, but I am starting to sway a little more to the right as of late.

Mind you not completely overboard like Bush and this batch of facetous( you all know I cant spell anyway)

But seriously, I can see why they won.

The Dems still refuse to put up a fight, it is as if they have completly lost their balls once Clinton was away.

They never come out and voice an agenda other than an anti republican one.. offer up some solutions don't be afraid of failure. action is REQUIRED to fix this mess take some for once would ya damnit! they seem to be the party of inaction these days.

If you truly want a change for the better then somebody is gonna have to take a stand and fight .
and using the small issues will not get it done, we need to abolish the electoral college and have true up or down votes on whatever party is in the position to name the agenda, then take everything to the people and allow for true democracy, and stop this puppeteering that is a mockery of democracy that all the3se soldiers are dieing for in the first place!

Nickatilynx
05-31-2005, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1+May 31 2005, 01:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JoesHO1 @ May 31 2005, 01:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Trev@May 31 2005, 01:27 PM

you might find this hard to believe, but I am starting to sway a little more to the right as of late.

Mind you not completely overboard like Bush and this batch of facetous( you all know I cant spell anyway)

The Dems still refuse to put up a fight, it is as if they have completly lost their balls once Clinton was away.

They never come out and voice an agenda other than an anti republican one.. offer up some solutions don't be afraid of failure. action is REQUIRED to fix this mess take some for once would ya damnit! they seem to be the party of inaction these days.

If you truly want a change for the better then somebody is gonna have to take a stand and fight .
and using the small issues will not get it done, we need to abolish the electoral college and have true up or down votes on whatever party is in the position to name the agenda, then take everything to the people and allow for true democracy, and stop this puppeteering that is a mockery of democracy that all the3se soldiers are dieing for in the first place! [/b][/quote]

blah blah blah...

too long

No one give a fuck what you posted , because you are a

HOMO!

;-))))

Winetalk.com
05-31-2005, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI+May 31 2005, 04:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ May 31 2005, 04:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Winetalk.com@May 31 2005, 04:23 PM
;)

:okthumb: [/b][/quote]
straight???? won't work on me either,
you turned me into a gay in Spain
;)

CDSmith
05-31-2005, 06:05 PM
Without wine we EAT, with wine we DINE.

that's all I know.

Mike AI
05-31-2005, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com+May 31 2005, 05:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Winetalk.com @ May 31 2005, 05:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Mike AI@May 31 2005, 04:38 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Winetalk.com@May 31 2005, 04:23 PM
;)

;) [/b][/quote]

So who is the non-sequitor now?

:unsure:

ThrobX
05-31-2005, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com+May 31 2005, 02:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Winetalk.com @ May 31 2005, 02:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by Mike AI@May 31 2005, 04:38 PM
;)

;)[/b][/quote]
He speaks the truth. Lest we forget:

http://nocomments.com/2/Spain/Mike/Barcelona/Barcelona/images/Madrid%20-%20Barcelona%20Highway%201.JPG

Nickatilynx
05-31-2005, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI+May 31 2005, 02:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ May 31 2005, 02:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Winetalk.com@May 31 2005, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@May 31 2005, 04:38 PM
;)

;)

:unsure: [/b][/quote]
Sorry, I'm not following you?

:)

Mike AI
05-31-2005, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by ThrobX+May 31 2005, 05:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ThrobX @ May 31 2005, 05:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Winetalk.com@May 31 2005, 02:01 PM
;)

;)

http://nocomments.com/2/Spain/Mike/Barcelona/Barcelona/images/Madrid%20-%20Barcelona%20Highway%201.JPG [/b][/quote]

HAHAHA You got me on that one!!

:lol: :lol:

grimm
05-31-2005, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1+May 31 2005, 01:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JoesHO1 @ May 31 2005, 01:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Trev@May 31 2005, 01:27 PM

and using the small issues will not get it done, we need to abolish the electoral college and have true up or down votes on whatever party is in the position to name the agenda, then take everything to the people and allow for true democracy, and stop this puppeteering that is a mockery of democracy that all the3se soldiers are dieing for in the first place! [/b][/quote]
Joe.... for what its worth, our president is a moderate. fiscally liberal, politically moderate, religiously conservative, at least until it comes to his own doorstep;)

Winetalk.com
05-31-2005, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI+May 31 2005, 05:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ May 31 2005, 05:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Winetalk.com@May 31 2005, 05:01 PM
;)

;)

:unsure: [/b][/quote]
now it's my turn!
;)

NOTHING is beneath me, even "borrowing" other people tactics
;)

Winetalk.com
05-31-2005, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI+May 31 2005, 05:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ May 31 2005, 05:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by ThrobX@May 31 2005, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com@May 31 2005, 02:01 PM
;)

;)

http://nocomments.com/2/Spain/Mike/Barcelona/Barcelona/images/Madrid%20-%20Barcelona%20Highway%201.JPG

:lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
Nick,
please delete my previous post...he ADMITS he's been gotten!
;-))))

Mike AI
05-31-2005, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com+May 31 2005, 05:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Winetalk.com @ May 31 2005, 05:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Mike AI@May 31 2005, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by ThrobX@May 31 2005, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com@May 31 2005, 02:01 PM
;)

;)

:lol: :lol:
Nick,
please delete my previous post...he ADMITS he's been gotten!
;-)))) [/b][/quote]

HAHA Again reading comprehension is haunting you Serge.

Twice in one post!

The "You got me" was directed to the person who made the post, which was Throb X.

You I think its past your bed time....

Winetalk.com
05-31-2005, 06:47 PM
Talking about reading comprefension..
I never said "I got you",
I said you has been gotten...it's Past Perfect Tense.

Go back to English Grammar classes and learn the difference...
NOBODY pays me to teach English on Oprano, and as far as bed is concerned..
I've been there 3 times today already, which explains my mellowness
;)

Mike AI
05-31-2005, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com@May 31 2005, 05:48 PM

;)

Serge you were refering to the post you asked Nick to delete.

You must have got LL to help you with last post. Please pass on my regards, I miss her company.

:P

ThrobX
05-31-2005, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com@May 31 2005, 02:48 PM

;)
Sorry Mike, I have to go with Serge on that one. As does Princeton:

past perfect tense

n : a perfective tense used to express action completed in the past; "`I had finished' is an example of the past perfect"

Also known as "pluperfect" tense. :nyanya:

His post was referring to your post regarding my post, not his post regarding your post. Simple.

Winetalk.com
05-31-2005, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI+May 31 2005, 05:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ May 31 2005, 05:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Winetalk.com@May 31 2005, 05:48 PM

;)

You must have got LL to help you with last post. Please pass on my regards, I miss her company.

:P [/b][/quote]
she was the one who screwed me!!!!!
I KNEW it was Past Perfect Passive Voice and she told me it was just past Perfect!

Please note,
the first line doesn't apply to my 3 visits to bed
today
;)

Winetalk.com
05-31-2005, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by ThrobX+May 31 2005, 05:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ThrobX @ May 31 2005, 05:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Winetalk.com@May 31 2005, 02:48 PM

;)
Sorry Mike, I have to go with Serge on that one. As does Princeton:

past perfect tense

n : a perfective tense used to express action completed in the past; "`I had finished' is an example of the past perfect"

Also known as "pluperfect" tense. :nyanya: [/b][/quote]
you can't go with me, because

1) my original grammar definition was WRONG

2) I am a pinko communist bastrad!

ThrobX
05-31-2005, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com@May 31 2005, 02:53 PM
I KNEW it was Past Perfect Passive Voice and she told me it was just past Perfect!
A mere modifier, Serge. You were correct in spirit, which, as any good lawyer knows, is more important than in letter. :awinky:

ThrobX
05-31-2005, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com@May 31 2005, 02:54 PM
What's an insignificant fault between friends? :lol:

Mike AI
05-31-2005, 06:56 PM
Now I have a headache.

Must be time for me to go to bed!

Winetalk.com
05-31-2005, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI+May 31 2005, 05:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ May 31 2005, 05:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Winetalk.com@May 31 2005, 05:48 PM

;)

:P [/b][/quote]
yeah, but...after you succumbed to ThrobX, therefore, as they say in football -
the ruling stands! My ruling.

Geeze, now I have to educate you in football ABC's as well...
"Oh tempora oh mores..."

as for "You must have got LL to help you with last post. "
she is exhausted giving me all the help she can tacking me in bed...
;)

Nickatilynx
05-31-2005, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by ThrobX+May 31 2005, 02:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ThrobX @ May 31 2005, 02:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Winetalk.com@May 31 2005, 02:53 PM
A mere modifier, Serge. You were correct in spirit, which, as any good lawyer knows, is more important than in letter. :awinky: [/b][/quote]
Bullshit!!!!!

A really good lawyers says:

""I'm sure , given time to check your records you will find memos , letters , private corresspondence , transcripts of phone calls and a myriad of other documentary evidence , probably supported and witnessed by disinterested third parties, to support your argument"

Winetalk.com
05-31-2005, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@May 31 2005, 05:57 PM
Now I have a headache.

another futile attempt by YOUNG Conservative to prove they have the "staying powers" too!

Shame, shame!

(I know, you'll credit yourself with "in bed" idea, after you discover all the benefits of the day time naps, totally disregarding it was us, the "true communists" who turned you to it
;)

ThrobX
05-31-2005, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+May 31 2005, 02:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ May 31 2005, 02:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by ThrobX@May 31 2005, 02:55 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Winetalk.com@May 31 2005, 02:53 PM
A mere modifier, Serge. You were correct in spirit, which, as any good lawyer knows, is more important than in letter. :awinky:
Bullshit!!!!!

""I'm sure , given time to check your records you will find memos , letters , private corresspondence , transcripts of phone calls and a myriad of other documentary evidence , probably supported and witnessed by disinterested third parties, to support your argument"

:) [/b][/quote]
I was talking about "lawyer to lawyer" not "lawyer to client." BIG difference.

Winetalk.com
05-31-2005, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by ThrobX+May 31 2005, 05:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ThrobX @ May 31 2005, 05:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Winetalk.com@May 31 2005, 02:54 PM
What's an insignificant fault between friends? :lol: [/b][/quote]
"pinko" makes no difference between close male and female friends, I concur!
;)

Winetalk.com
05-31-2005, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by ThrobX+May 31 2005, 06:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ThrobX @ May 31 2005, 06:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Nickatilynx@May 31 2005, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by ThrobX@May 31 2005, 02:55 PM
Bullshit!!!!!

I was talking about "lawyer to lawyer" not "lawyer to client." BIG difference. [/b][/quote]
I am not a lawyer, LL is a lawyer, Michael is a lawyer, and under no circumstances she is tacking him to bed
;)

ThrobX
05-31-2005, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com+May 31 2005, 03:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Winetalk.com @ May 31 2005, 03:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mike AI@May 31 2005, 05:57 PM
Now I have a headache.

another futile attempt by YOUNG Conservative to prove they have the "staying powers" too!

Shame, shame!

(I know, you'll credit yourself with "in bed" idea, after you discover all the benefits of the day time naps, totally disregarding it was us, the "true communists" who turned you to it
;) [/b][/quote]
That's just good FoxNews conservative tactic for exiting from an unwinnable debate, Serge. You must either:

1) Throw up smokescreen

2) Shout louder than opponent

or

3) Slip out backdoor with lame excuse

Extra points for combinations.

ThrobX
05-31-2005, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com+May 31 2005, 03:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Winetalk.com @ May 31 2005, 03:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by ThrobX@May 31 2005, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@May 31 2005, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by ThrobX@May 31 2005, 02:55 PM
Bullshit!!!!!

I was talking about "lawyer to lawyer" not "lawyer to client." BIG difference.
I am not a lawyer, LL is a lawyer, Michael is a lawyer, and under no circumstances she is tacking him to bed
;) [/b][/quote]
So true. LL screwed you over, so you got "lawyer to client" in that instance. :lol:

Mike AI
05-31-2005, 07:03 PM
Nice try Serge.

You get an A for effort, but your skills have degraded significantly.

It's ok, one day I will be where you are Serge. Aging is a motherfucker.

Nickatilynx
05-31-2005, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@May 31 2005, 03:04 PM
Aging is a motherfucker.
It is , however , preferable over the alternative :)

grimm
05-31-2005, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+May 31 2005, 03:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ May 31 2005, 03:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mike AI@May 31 2005, 03:04 PM
Aging is a motherfucker.
It is , however , preferable over the alternative :) [/b][/quote]
getting younger kicks ass.

Nickatilynx
05-31-2005, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by grimm+May 31 2005, 03:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (grimm @ May 31 2005, 03:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Nickatilynx@May 31 2005, 03:09 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Mike AI@May 31 2005, 03:04 PM
Aging is a motherfucker.
getting younger kicks ass. [/b][/quote]
No , getting younger ass , kicks :)

Trev
05-31-2005, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by grimm+Jun 1 2005, 12:15 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (grimm @ Jun 1 2005, 12:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Nickatilynx@May 31 2005, 03:09 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Mike AI@May 31 2005, 03:04 PM
Aging is a motherfucker.
getting younger kicks ass. [/b][/quote]
As do their dads :P

Winetalk.com
05-31-2005, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@May 31 2005, 06:04 PM
Nice try Serge.

ahhh...another good nap....

what were you sayin'?

As for aging,
if you learned from Winetalk, you'd never said that,
aging is Good like with wine.
;)

makes one balanced and smoothes all rough edges caused by too much gas in "uts" wines
;)

and most important - I don't know a single "ut" who hasn't aged...some did turn into vinegar, though
;)

you are not exactly teen yourself no more, and every day getting you older and older and older...but still lots of gas, I admit that
;)

Mike AI
05-31-2005, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com+May 31 2005, 07:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Winetalk.com @ May 31 2005, 07:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mike AI@May 31 2005, 06:04 PM
Nice try Serge.

ahhh...another good nap....

what were you sayin'?

As for aging,
if you learned from Winetalk, you'd never said that,
aging is Good like with wine.
;)

makes one balanced and smoothes all rough edges caused by too much gas in "uts" wines
;)

and most important - I don't know a single "ut" who hasn't aged...some did turn into vinegar, though
;)

you are not exactly teen yourself no more, and every day getting you older and older and older...but still lots of gas, I admit that
;) [/b][/quote]

Serge, I was comiserating with you. Trust me, I know I am not getting any younger!

gonzo
05-31-2005, 08:45 PM
Remember the politics talking bartender in the Bada Bing....

Winetalk.com
05-31-2005, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@May 31 2005, 07:34 PM

Serge, I was comiserating with you. Trust me, I know I am not getting any younger!
you were a wet behind the ears kid when I met you for the first time.....you are no longer a kid, time FLYES fast....

http://nocomments.com/2/Spain/Madrid/images/Prado%20Grien%203%20Ages%20of%20Woman%20and%20Deat h.JPG

in 15 years and they will also go fast, you'll be older than me and pulling us both in wheel chairs...in another 10 you'll be pulled in a wheelchair...and in another 10 I'll see you in Hell or at Pearly gates, whichever place has more fun
;)

http://nocomments.com/2/Spain/Madrid/images/Prado%20Bosch%20The%20Garden%20of%20Earthly%20Deli ghts.JPG

Timon
05-31-2005, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com@May 31 2005, 04:23 PM

Sorry for joining in so late in this thread, but does this offer still stand?

I am getting pretty sick of Nick's liberal hippy bullshit!

Winetalk.com
05-31-2005, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Timon+May 31 2005, 09:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Timon @ May 31 2005, 09:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Winetalk.com@May 31 2005, 04:23 PM

Sorry for joining in so late in this thread, but does this offer still stand?

I am getting pretty sick of Nick's liberal hippy bullshit! [/b][/quote]
offer still stand but it is no longer a freebie...

The current bid is $2017 and you have 38 hours and 17 minutes to bid it up.

Timon
05-31-2005, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com@May 31 2005, 09:35 PM

What's the http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/orion76/bin_15x54.gif rate set at?

Winetalk.com
05-31-2005, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Timon+May 31 2005, 09:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Timon @ May 31 2005, 09:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Winetalk.com@May 31 2005, 09:35 PM

What's the http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/orion76/bin_15x54.gif rate set at? [/b][/quote]
sorry, I think I'll do better using "free market economy" principles and NO MAXIMUMS....
the demand is GREAT, Timon
;)

Timon
05-31-2005, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com+May 31 2005, 09:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Winetalk.com @ May 31 2005, 09:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Timon@May 31 2005, 09:50 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Winetalk.com@May 31 2005, 09:35 PM

What's the http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/orion76/bin_15x54.gif rate set at?
sorry, I think I'll do better using "free market economy" principles and NO MAXIMUMS....
;) [/b][/quote]
Obviously, but since we all have the same common goal why bid against each other? ;-)

Winetalk.com
05-31-2005, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Timon+May 31 2005, 09:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Timon @ May 31 2005, 09:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Winetalk.com@May 31 2005, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Timon@May 31 2005, 09:50 PM

;)
Obviously, but since we all have the same common goal why bid against each other? ;-) [/b][/quote]
I like when you bid against each other...I am the one who SELLS to the Highest Bidder
;)

Timon
05-31-2005, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com@May 31 2005, 10:01 PM

I like when you bid against each other...I am the one who SELLS to the Highest Bidder
;)
What's the motivation to bid higher if losing still achieves your goal?

Nickatilynx
05-31-2005, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Timon+May 31 2005, 06:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Timon @ May 31 2005, 06:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Winetalk.com@May 31 2005, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Timon@May 31 2005, 09:50 PM

;)
Obviously, but since we all have the same common goal why bid against each other? ;-) [/b][/quote]
Whoa man , you are getting pretty heavy!

Look can't we just join hands and sing...

Someone's crying Lord ...

Winetalk.com
05-31-2005, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Timon+May 31 2005, 10:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Timon @ May 31 2005, 10:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Winetalk.com@May 31 2005, 10:01 PM

;)
What's the motivation to bid higher if losing still achieves your goal? [/b][/quote]
Timon, stop discouraging folks with logic,
or you'll leave me no choice but to throw a non sequitor like....

"what good for GM is good for America" and if you don't bid - terrorists win!

Timon
05-31-2005, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@May 31 2005, 10:04 PM
Look can't we just join hands and sing...

Let's join hands and sing

TRIGGER, TIRGGER TRIGGER, KILL THAT .......!!

Nickatilynx
05-31-2005, 11:07 PM
All we are saying is , is give peace a chance

Timon
05-31-2005, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com@May 31 2005, 10:05 PM

I wouldn't want to be an enemy to freedum and democrashee and all that mericuh stans for ;-)

How about we all put our bids in the pot and call it the pest tax? ;-))

Winetalk.com
05-31-2005, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Timon+May 31 2005, 10:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Timon @ May 31 2005, 10:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Winetalk.com@May 31 2005, 10:05 PM

I wouldn't want to be an enemy to freedum and democrashee and all that mericuh stans for ;-)

How about we all put our bids in the pot and call it the pest tax? ;-)) [/b][/quote]
no, no pot, it's illegal...
how about I put all the combined bids in 2004 Bordeaux Futures?
;0-)

Timon
05-31-2005, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com@May 31 2005, 10:10 PM
That's not acceptable.

I will accept it to be donated to the Evangelical Lobby Group Against Stem Cell Research.

Winetalk.com
05-31-2005, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Timon+May 31 2005, 10:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Timon @ May 31 2005, 10:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Winetalk.com@May 31 2005, 10:10 PM
That's not acceptable.

I will accept it to be donated to the Evangelical Lobby Group Against Stem Cell Research. [/b][/quote]
no can do, I am a senile senior citizen and stem cell research is my only hope
;)

Timon
05-31-2005, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com+May 31 2005, 10:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Winetalk.com @ May 31 2005, 10:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Timon@May 31 2005, 10:15 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Winetalk.com@May 31 2005, 10:10 PM
That's not acceptable.

I will accept it to be donated to the Evangelical Lobby Group Against Stem Cell Research.
no can do, I am a senile senior citizen and stem cell research is my only hope
;) [/b][/quote]
Whatever anyone bids on Nicks removal, I'll double it for the anti stem cell lobby group!

Stop stem cell research - Because it's morally wrong to spend tax dollars of pro-lifers on killing embryos... plus we need the money to buy more cruise missiles ;-)

RawAlex
06-01-2005, 12:12 AM
I bid $5000

Timon
06-01-2005, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by RawAlex@May 31 2005, 11:13 PM
I bid $5000
hey you left, you promised....

what happened, did the WTO meeting run out of rocks?

Nickatilynx
06-01-2005, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by RawAlex@May 31 2005, 08:13 PM
I bid $5000
Alex ,

You don't have $5,000

Timon
06-01-2005, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Jun 1 2005, 12:16 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Jun 1 2005, 12:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RawAlex@May 31 2005, 08:13 PM
I bid $5000
Alex ,

You don't have $5,000 [/b][/quote]
He would if he'd save up a years wages ;-)

Do Burger King employees qualify for a bank loan?

gonzo
06-01-2005, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by RawAlex@May 31 2005, 11:13 PM
I bid $5000
We knew you were reading...

Trev
06-01-2005, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Jun 1 2005, 06:16 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Jun 1 2005, 06:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RawAlex@May 31 2005, 08:13 PM
I bid $5000
Alex ,

You don't have $5,000 [/b][/quote]
I could lend it to him, if you loan me it :wacko: