PDA

View Full Version : My ass is draggin today

Red
05-22-2005, 04:38 PM
The broadcast may have stopped around 1am, but the partying went on long after that. Defiant and I went off to sleep at about 3 and there were still people here.
The place is almost completely cleaned up and I'm sitting here with Bianca Blue. She was the hot ebony tits everyone was watching last night.

I want to thank Gonzo for being our MC, and for encourging me to continue to drink even though I was getting extremely drunk.

All in all I'd say the night was a success. A big thank you to Inabon for all his help.

Newton
05-22-2005, 04:48 PM
It sure looked like you guys were having fun and partying hard. Nice of you to open up your house and let everyone attend :okthumb:

Red
05-22-2005, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Newton@May 22 2005, 12:49 PM
It sure looked like you guys were having fun and partying hard. Nice of you to open up your house and let everyone attend :okthumb:
I opened up my house, I opened up my legs. Oops, maybe I shouldn't have said that.

Unfortunately because of the number of people who didnt want to sign a release, we were limited in what we could show, just suffice it to say that the nudity, blowjobs and fucking that went out over the webcast, was just a fraction of what was going on throughout the rest of the house. Normally when we have just a content shoot party, everyone there is there to shoot, but since last night was our get the hell out of Georgia party, there were a bunch of folks that just came for the fuckfest.

But this is the kind of craziness we shoot for the Depraved Dollars sites. That's what makes them true amateur reality.

Trev
05-22-2005, 05:34 PM
Sounds like a good time was had indeed B)

Any plans to put out an archive of the event?