PDA

View Full Version : Reality sites

Newton
05-22-2005, 01:52 PM
I have noticed with increased interest how the reality tv shows are no longer pulling in viewers, with the UK seeing a noticable drop with "Love Island" going from 5.3 million in the initial week one, and dropping to 3.4 million the next. It has gotten so bad the 5 week expected run of this program will now most likely be caned after two weeks, due to the drop in viewing figures.

Are these falling tv ratings fuelling more signups, on the adult reality sites?

Trev
05-22-2005, 01:59 PM
It did suck ass big time though... it was the worst idea for a reality tv show ever.

I'll wait until BB6 starts before I say anything on the decline of reality tv :)

el pres
05-22-2005, 02:08 PM
Reality TV got crap when the people were no longer real.. either c list celebs or people who want fame at any cost.. sucks rancid arse.

It's not just the UK that seen a big drop in viewing figures.. it's the same here.
Hopefully it signals the end of them.

Luckily my big sister just sent me load of carry on films on video,
so I've got such classics to look forward to as..
Carry on Camping
Carry on up the Kiber
and Carry on dont lose your head.
Time to initiate the wife into the comic genius that is Sid James.

Newton
05-22-2005, 02:10 PM
Since i don't get to watch much Television, and especially the US channels, Big Brother does seem to set the standard in Europe. The "Love Island" one though is supposed to be the pinnacle of piss-poor though, allegedly lol

Trev
05-22-2005, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Newton@May 22 2005, 07:11 PM
Since i don't get to watch much Television, and especially the US channels, Big Brother does seem to set the standard in Europe. The "Love Island" one though is supposed to be the pinnacle of piss-poor though, allegedly lol
Toni watches all the reality tv shows, but after 3 nights of love island she gave up... that just says it all :)

Toni
05-22-2005, 02:50 PM
Big Brother 6 starts on Friday and I can't wait. :rokk:

The house will get dirty, only takeaway food purchased and I will no longer get cunty about stopping up late and having to get up early with the baby. :D

:bdance: :cdance: :purpdance: :cdance: :bdance: