PDA

View Full Version : Is it normal for a paysite

sarettah
05-20-2005, 11:50 PM
I mean, I know many have plenty of plugins and shit, but is it normal for any paysite to be nothing but other folks plugins ?

I was nosing around the particular site that is up for sale by "that guy" and if you click on the members link it takes you to an index page with nothing but links that go to other folks stuff. Stuff hosted on Robert J Warren's sites, stuff on www.zmaccamzzmaccamzzmaccamzzmac.com (is there really such a url ??) (edited in, I think that was his way of inactivating a link or something cause he has the same thing from his join page, it links to a processor called bill.llibccccbillllibcc.com) Stuff on Xamocontent. But it does not appear that he has actual links to any content area in his site except for links to his plugins.php in his members area and I assume they go to various plugins he has leased or whatever.

Now, I don't have a whole lot of experience with inside paysites other than the crescent sites back in the day.

So, is this a normal setup or what ? :blink:

Nickatilynx
05-21-2005, 01:12 AM
""""Now, I don't have a whole lot of experience with inside paysites other than the crescent sites back in the day.""""

Best Converting Paysites EVER!!!

:)

Trev
05-21-2005, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@May 21 2005, 06:13 AM
""""Now, I don't have a whole lot of experience with inside paysites other than the crescent sites back in the day.""""

Best Converting Paysites EVER!!!

:)
Retained like no other from what I hear B)

sarettah
05-21-2005, 08:36 AM
Actually, there were some cool things in those sites. ok, no matter which one you went to you saw basically the same cookie cutter but there were some cool things inside those cookie cutters.

I always like the fractal imaging stuff where you could zoom way way in on the pis. They had like a different one each month that you could get almost down far enough to see the pores in the skin.

BillPMB
05-21-2005, 09:31 AM
No, it's not normal for a site to not have it's own content in the theme and niche that site is selling up front.

Dravyk
05-21-2005, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by BillPMB@May 21 2005, 08:32 AM
No, it's not normal for a site to not have it's own content in the theme and niche that site is selling up front.
Caught you telling the truth again!

Damn, this has become a long-running habit with you, Bill. :awinky:

Biggy
05-21-2005, 10:59 AM
does it happen.. yes

are those sites successful... maybe if they have good mailers pushing them.

for the most part, not normal and not a formula for success.

:ph34r:

sarettah
05-21-2005, 01:22 PM
Cool.

I was hoping it was not normal.