PDA

View Full Version : I,m converting 200:1 in the contest so far

sarettah
05-20-2005, 10:08 PM
Thats right suckers. 200 sales out of just 1 fucking hit.

Lets see you beat that !!

(would have been higher, but I maxed out that cc :yowsa: )

NickPapageorgio
05-20-2005, 10:10 PM
I don't think I have seen a hit yet. :( Atleast nothing that I have noticed in any stats anywhere.

sarettah
05-20-2005, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by NickPapageorgio@May 20 2005, 09:11 PM
I don't think I have seen a hit yet. :( Atleast nothing that I have noticed in any stats anywhere.
Nope, they haven't started coming through.

I asked the hitman when we would actually see hits and he said "that day" (meaning the day they start), so I interpret that sometime in the next 24 hours...lol..

Kind of an anticlimax for a bit I guess :yowsa:

But I am sure they will get here...

btw, I have some stuff I might want to yak with you about. Kind of foggy, unthought out at the moment, but I will start with. How much mainstream design have you done and how much do you charge ? :yowsa:

NickPapageorgio
05-20-2005, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by sarettah+May 20 2005, 06:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ May 20 2005, 06:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-NickPapageorgio@May 20 2005, 09:11 PM
Nope, they haven't started coming through.

I asked the hitman when we would actually see hits and he said "that day" (meaning the day they start), so I interpret that sometime in the next 24 hours...lol..

Kind of an anticlimax for a bit I guess :yowsa:

But I am sure they will get here...

btw, I have some stuff I might want to yak with you about. Kind of foggy, unthought out at the moment, but I will start with. How much mainstream design have you done and how much do you charge ? :yowsa: [/b][/quote]
For churches and real estate companies, $75 dollars an hour. ;)

It all depends on what you want but I will be more than willing to chat a bit with you about it tomorrow.

sarettah
05-20-2005, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by NickPapageorgio@May 20 2005, 09:19 PM

It all depends on what you want but I will be more than willing to chat a bit with you about it tomorrow.
You charge churches $75 an hour ?? :blink:

My kind of guy :yowsa:

The more important question is, do they pay it :huh:

I will hit you up on, but probably won't be tomorrow. It's the sabbath, so I have all sorts of work to do :yowsa:

Newton
05-20-2005, 10:50 PM
Churches need charging more :)

NickPapageorgio
05-20-2005, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by sarettah+May 20 2005, 06:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ May 20 2005, 06:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-NickPapageorgio@May 20 2005, 09:19 PM

You charge churches $75 an hour ?? :blink:

My kind of guy :yowsa:

The more important question is, do they pay it :huh:

I will hit you up on, but probably won't be tomorrow. It's the sabbath, so I have all sorts of work to do :yowsa: [/b][/quote]
I am a non-believer so yes...churches get charged up the ying.

Funny, I have this woman in Washington state that runs an Italian restaurant. I do a little email campaign once a month for her where I send out her newsletter with updates etc. It's usually like 3 lines of text and a new pic. Template stays the same.

$150.00 ;)