PDA

View Full Version : Need a cheap but NICE design for my baby blog :)

RyanLanane
05-20-2005, 06:17 PM
I want funnyassjokes.com to be my 'purdy' blog :)

I don't have a high budget but I want quality work done for this site, it really shouldn't be too tough. If you are interested in doing the work please drop me an e-mail at ryan1978@insightbb.com - It is going to be my first spare time blog project as I think it could be a good one if done right eventually... In other words I don't want quick money I want to maintain it long term and actually keep it interesting... Anyways, worth a shot :)

Don' get me wrong I will be developing tons of crappy ass blogs in my spare time as well hahahhahaha... Alot of work to get caught up on due to my 300 comp crashes this week but should have some time to work on this stuff (and thanks Newton hopfully I will have time to read that)...

Why the hell does a motherboard say it supports 333mhz DDRAM if it conflicts with the motherboard and you have to run 400 mhz DDRAM.. I understand why with a front side bus of 800 mhz.. But jesus they didnt have to lie to me and cause all kinds of errors which somehow led to multiple hard drive crashes, reformats out the ass, was a nightmare...

Anyways I am back to annoy :)

And KISS MY ASS EVERYONE !! I am on day #3 of total sobriety and I am going to rip someone's head off - That will be all :)

Trev
05-20-2005, 07:54 PM
El Pres, NickPapa or Forest are your men for looks :)

RyanLanane
05-20-2005, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Trev@May 20 2005, 03:55 PM

El Presidente ? Jonathan Holler?

Muahahhahahahahahhahahhaha

That is a joke, right? :)

Trev
05-21-2005, 04:16 AM
Originally posted by RyanLanane+May 21 2005, 03:25 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RyanLanane @ May 21 2005, 03:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Trev@May 20 2005, 03:55 PM

El Presidente ? Jonathan Holler?

Muahahhahahahahahhahahhaha

That is a joke, right? :) [/b][/quote]
No... El Pres, not El Presidente (Jonathan Holler)... Well at least I think they are different people, because I've seen El Pres referred to as Steve…

Nice guy and does good work, same with the other two I suggested :)